Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,637 members, 7,847,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Pls Come To My Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Come To My Aid (100 Views)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. / Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come To My Aid by Elchechereche4e: 8:24am On Apr 11
I had regrettably taken a loan from an online loan app to help complete my fee, as I am a student of a nursing school....please I need a kind heart to help me with the repayment as it is already due...I promise to pay back b4 the month is over
Re: Pls Come To My Aid by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11
Elchechereche4e:
I had regrettably taken a loan from an online loan app to help complete my fee, as I am a student of a nursing school....please I need a kind heart to help me with the repayment as it is already due...I promise to pay back b4 the month is over

why dont you just wait til month end and pay your own bill? BTW you have money issues but didnt miss going to the betting thread to ask about your BETTING ACCOUNT abi? ...as seen below:

Elchechereche4e:
Am I the only one experiencing this?it's like sportybet.com has discontinued their welcome back Gifts.close to two months of dormancy, and yet no gift

if you have time for betting issues, then you can wait til month end!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Cooperative College Oji River Holds 26th Matriculation Ceremony / El-sylva Global Institute / Pumice Stone For Toilet Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.