Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US (479 Views)

How CBN Deliberately Prevents Naira From Appreciating Against Dollar - Sahara R. / Has Anyone Bought Quality Original Leather Belt From jumia before? / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 9:29am On Apr 12
1 Million in one month, are you tired of waiting for monthly salaries, and struggling to make ends meet? Do you dream of breaking free from the cycle of financial stress? If you're ready to learn the secret that the wealthy use to stay wealthy, then this post is for you.

I understand the overwhelming burden of constantly worrying about bills and feeling like you're barely keeping your head above water. But here's the truth: there is a way out, and I want to share it with you.

Imagine being the breadwinner of your family, having the financial freedom to pursue your passions, and making a lasting impact on your life and the lives of others. It's not just about working in your desired field; it's about what you do with your skills and knowledge.

As a coach with a burning passion for empowering people, I am here to reveal the secret of the wealthy. Through my posts, I will guide you, and you will be left amazed.

Some may criticize me for sharing this secret, but I believe in the power of education and empowerment. Together, we can break free from financial limitations and create a better future for ourselves and our loved ones.

So, are you ready? Stay tuned, pay close attention, and get ready to make a positive change in your life.

Follow this trend.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 9:34am On Apr 12
Believe me when I say that even if you don't think you need this information right now, there will come a time when you'll wish you had it. So seize this opportunity to learn from my experience and save yourself from unnecessary struggles in the future. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on what I'm about to reveal.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 9:45am On Apr 12
Let me share my personal story. I wanted a better life, and not only did I want it, but I was also determined to make it happen. Then, my determination paid off. I discovered the secret of sales—how to sell anything without selling it. Yes, read it correctly, it's not a mistake: 'how to sell anything without selling it.' This was attached to dropshipping business, so I adapted the method in other to use it for Nigerian dropshipping using Jumia, and that was it—I earned my first 1 million naira in just one month.

So, let's start.

In my upcoming posts, I will uncover the secrets, strategies, and step-by-step process that led me to achieve this remarkable feat.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by matiandu(m): 9:48am On Apr 12
Ride on bro
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 9:54am On Apr 12
Introduction to Nigerian Dropshipping

Let's begin by understanding what dropshipping means. Dropshipping is a type of business where you sell products from another website on your own website to your customers. This way, you don't need to store or manage any products, making it a low-risk and affordable option for new entrepreneurs to make their first million.

Here's the real essence: when you choose products, you're selecting items that are highly needed in everyday life and are significantly cheaper than their physical retail price. For example, a generator may sell for 50,000 naira in a physical store, but you might find it on an e-commerce platform for 30,000 naira. What you would do then is add 10,000 naira as your margin and sell it for 40,000 naira on your own website. This creates a win-win situation for both you and your customers: you earn a profit of 10,000 naira, and your customer gets to purchase it at a lower price.

So, how do you go about this?

You simply find an online e-commerce website that sells products, select the ones you want to sell and put it on your website, and copy all the details of all the products to your website. Then, promote these products on your socials and include your website link for customers to order the product. When your customers place orders and make payments, the money goes into your bank account. You can then use the received funds to order the products from the actual e-commerce website and have them delivered to your customers.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:01am On Apr 12
You might be asking yourself some questions now: "How is this different from selling on WhatsApp? also Instagram, and the same goes for Facebook? Why do I need a website?" Just wait as I have not even started revealing the secret yet, just keep reading you will get there.

My question for you is: Are you ready to learn the millionaire's way? Do you want to discover a less stressful approach? Do you aspire to turn your business into a multimillion-naira venture?

Trust me, the most effective method to consistently earn millions each month is by having an e-commerce website where you can replicate products, then we all the social account we have we will set them up for automations that after setting it up all you just need to do is simply monitor alerts and processing customer orders effortlessly.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:09am On Apr 12
The main advantage of dropshipping or doing a Nigerian dropshipping is that you don't have to buy any products to sell upfront; you only order them when you have a paid buyer. This makes dropshipping accessible to many entrepreneurs.

Dropshipping also allows you to sell any product of your choice and as many products as you want. Unlike a traditional physical store where you might not have the money to buy and add more products, with dropshipping, you can expand your product range.

REMEMBER I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THE RICH SECRET, you will be amazed as you will see why the rich always stay rich and the poor remain poor.

So before you proceed beyond this, answer this question: Are you looking to make money to pay for urgent things, or do you need a business to support yourself in school? If "YES", I'm not sure this is for you as your urgency will not make you achieve the goal.

Remember, the plan is to make your first million. To do that, you will still need to reinvest most of your profits to grow as you can not be spending them because of your urgencies until the goal is met.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:30am On Apr 12
What do you need to make your first million?

- Two Instagram accounts (one as the product page, second to test to see which product have more reach then you can place that product in the product Instagram page)
- One TikTok account (here you will be able to achieve with our 150 made for you video script over 1,000,000 reach, you post 5 videos each day expected that one of the 5 videos hit 35k views each day, 100% guaranteed 0.1% of 1,000,000 reach will buy your product, that's 1000 people)

You might be asking but what if you get foreigners wanting to buy the product since I'm using a universal platform, the answer is we have everything all package on how you can still sell the product to anybody, anywhere in the world, just keep reading.

So next is product finding (the secret is you don't product of your choice instead you sell what people need, and that is why we have two Instagram account to use the second to know the product of choice), but let's use this example to show how you make money and how you get to achieve your first million.

If you find a product that sell for a minimum of 10,000 naira physically, but online you see them for 5,000 naira or less. Then add it to your website, we use the golden rule of 30% add personal profit to the actual price. so if you add 30% to the 5,000 naira, so you can sell them for 6,500 naira.

Next, you can make your videos to promote the product to attract customers (you don't need to have the product physically to promote it. We have a demo video sample to see how to promote it). Now let say you achieve you daily views and make minimum 30 sales each day which is 100% possible with our secret.

and you sell that 5,000 naira product on your website for 6,500 naira, meaning you make a 1,500 naira profit per item. Multiply that by 30 daily sales, which equals 45,000 naira. Then, multiply that by 30 days, which amounts to 1,350,000 naira. This way, you can achieve your first million.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:34am On Apr 12
The truth is, you don’t even know when you will make a million because you can achieve it earlier than you expect. With our powerful strategies, all you need is one viral video, and then, boom, you’ll start receiving alerts.

How can we, as experts, assist you? Do you aspire to stand out? Do you wish to achieve greatness? Are you seeking to be admired and respected by others? Do you aim to grow your own business and be able to create job opportunities for others? Below are the growth stages we will help you reach, just as we have assisted over 1711+ satisfied clients and counting. You will soon be among our numbers.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:47am On Apr 12
I have successfully been able to share the guideline of how you can arrive at making your first million naira, go and apply the idea now, but if you feel you still need me to guide you from the start till the end, continue reading as I have 5 stages to make you big than you imaging.

So let us continue.

In Stage 1 we will do all i shared with you above to reached your first million.

For Stage 2, this is where you brand yourself. When customers receive the purchased product, it will bear your business name on the packaging. Instead of directly sending the product from the e-commerce website to customers, you'll have it delivered to yourself first. Then, you'll repackage it with your branding before delivering it to your customers. If you made minimum 1 million naira for example, out of the minimum one million you've made, allocate at least 100,000 naira for branding.

Next, allocate funds for a delivery vehicle, a driver, and a company phone. You can get a fairly used vehicle should be fairly priced at around 300,000 - 500,000 naira. For the driver, consider a monthly salary of at least 50,000 naira or more. Invest in a phone at a price that suits you, ensuring it can use Google Maps to assist your driver in managing deliveries.

Considering these expenses, even after spending more than 700,000 - 800,000 naira, you'll still have over 200,000 remaining from your initial one million.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 10:56am On Apr 12
Stage 3: After successfully completing stage 2 you would have made more money, then your growing continue. So now you can afford a physical office/store the one with a space for billboards for your advertising. (Image sample attached below)

Then you will hire 10 female marketers to promote your product daily you can decide your pay for them but they must be full time workers for you (through our guidance we will provide you with our free 365 days daily task that your marketers must achieve each day). But for a little sneak: each marketer will target 100 working-class individuals daily and conduct surveys to identify those who consistently make monthly purchases online so that you have the right customers. At this stage, you will likely reach over 10,000 guaranteed customers who make monthly purchases. With this success, consider investing in a delivery bus a new one this time and designing it to represent your brand.

Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 11:21am On Apr 12
Stage 4 and Stage 5 is just making yourself more known.

Use this power secret to sale more of your product.

You want to offer people a free, valuable product (which will allow you to later sell more significant ones to them). You can record videos of this process and post them on your social media platforms. This strategy will attract people to you magically, leading to a flood of interest and potential profits.

At this stage as well, consider paying popular influencers to enhance your viral reach. (will be explain more when you join my program for you)

THIS IS THE NUMBER 2 SECRET OF HOW THE PEOPLE SELL LIKE CRAZILY: Create a dedicated page for charitable acts, record these moments, and link your business to them. You will attract people that have that heart of giving, you will be able to make sure you put emotion on your viewers, but using those video content to touch their emotions. Then you can go to orphanage home and requesting your followers to buy them something they will need example clothing. You could use statements like, "Let's purchase 2000 clothes these children, [the cost which is the amount they will raise], [and your account details] then you will you stage one method to make another million, you buy the cloths, keep your profit, the children are happy, you are happy and the audience are happy too.

Stage 5: Publicize yourself on TV stations saying how you made it to where you are (doing this will give you more client meaning extra idea to monetize and make money money) just by showcasing how you achieved success. Utilize popular personalities' Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok accounts; have them interview you, even if it requires paying them to interview you, just make sure in all interview you share you success story and maintain same story line.

Stage 5 will lead you to reaching the billions of Naira goal.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 11:29am On Apr 12
Now you can see the secret of the rich; many will not be happy that I’m sharing this secret, but it's fine. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and implement all the secrets and excel!

If you want me to guide you through everything, from making your first million to stage 5, we have everything ready for you. You won’t need to do anything because we’ve done all the work for you. We will offer you winning products to sell; the goal is to sell products that sell fast, not products of choice. All you need to do is the accounts we asked you to open, your website and join us. If you join me i will give you a free website that is already set up for you; all you need to do is input the copied products. I will also provide you with daily post adverts and guide you from stage 1 to stage 5.

Message us now on WhatsApp so I can start guiding you today.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by Dada4me: 11:32am On Apr 12
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad by Dada4me: 11:25am
Help urgently needed please.

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in dare need of Two Million Naira (#2,000,000.00), for school 🏫 development.

I will pay back Two Million, Four Hundred Thousand Naira (#2,400,000.00), in monthly instalment of One Hundred Thousand Naira (#100,000.00) in 2 years (24 months).

I can travel to any part of the country if you want me to meet you physically.

Thank you.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 11:43am On Apr 12
You don't need to be in debt to succeed, you can try other things that will make your passive income till you get to achieve your desire
Dada4me:

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in dare need of Two Million Naira (#2,000,000.00), for school 🏫 development.

I will pay back Two Million, Four Hundred Thousand Naira (#2,400,000.00), in monthly instalment of One Hundred Thousand Naira (#100,000.00) in 2 years (24 months).

Thank you.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by Dada4me: 12:54pm On Apr 12
STNFavour:
You don't need to be in debt to succeed, you can try other things that will make your passive income till you get to achieve your desire

I will be paying back monthly from my passive income. Or is there other ways to make more passive income I can learn from you please?
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by gentlekeny(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12
Dada4me:

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you.

What do you mean by school development?
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by Dada4me: 2:17pm On Apr 12
gentlekeny:

What do you mean by school development?

I have a growing primary school in a rented apartment. I am not able to beautify it due to landlord's disturbance.

I was able to save and buy land that will serve as permanent site. I have drawn and approved plan. I have bought granite and sharp sand.

I need the money to do the foundation. Total estimate for the foundation is #2.3m but I have #500000 already.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 6:21pm On Apr 12
Tips for Successful Dropshipping in Nigeria: Ignite Your E-commerce Journey!

Are you tired of struggling to find a profitable business model in Nigeria? Are you frustrated with the limitations of traditional retail? Well, I've been there, and I understand your pain. But fear not, because I'm about to reveal game-changing tips for successful dropshipping in Nigeria!

Trust me, you don't want to scroll past this post. These tips will be your secret weapon in the future. So, buckle up and absorb every word, because the knowledge you gain here will be invaluable on your journey to e-commerce success.

I started my own dropshipping venture in Nigeria, and it completely transformed my life. The freedom, flexibility, and potential for profit are unparalleled. Now, I want to empower you with the same knowledge that changed my life.

Tips for Successful Dropshipping in Nigeria: Here's what you need to know:

- Find hot-selling products that match the Nigerian market's demand and cultural preferences.

- Identify reliable suppliers who can provide quality products and timely delivery within Nigeria.

- Optimize your online store for a smooth user experience, ensuring easy navigation and secure payment options.

- Leverage social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook, to reach your target audience effectively.

- Master the art of persuasive copywriting to create compelling product descriptions and captivating captions.

Contact Me on WhatsApp: Ready to dive into the world of dropshipping? Have burning questions or need personalized guidance? Reach out to me on WhatsApp, check my signature.

Follow me and this post, Share, and Stay Updated.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 7:38pm On Apr 12
Avoid These Costly Dropshipping Mistakes

Have you ever experienced the frustration of making common dropshipping mistakes? Are you tired of wasting time and money on avoidable errors? If so, you're not alone. Let's address these pitfalls head-on and pave the way for your dropshipping triumph!

This post is not to be taken lightly. The knowledge you'll gain here is like a compass in the vast e-commerce landscape. So, grab a seat and make sure to absorb every vital detail. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.

I've stumbled upon numerous dropshipping mistakes. Now, I'm here to equip you with the wisdom to navigate the dropshipping like a pro.

Here's what you need to know:

- Poor Product Research: Avoid the pitfall of inadequate product research. Discover hot-selling items with high demand and favorable profit margins to maximize your chances of success. (Grab my product research eBook, message me on WhatsApp)

- Unreliable Suppliers: Don't compromise on supplier selection. Ensure your suppliers are trustworthy, offer quality products, and provide reliable shipping options to maintain a stellar customer experience. (I use JUMIA)

- Inadequate Marketing Strategy: Simply listing products on your website won't suffice. Develop a robust marketing strategy that encompasses social media promotion, influencer collaborations, and targeted advertising. (I have explained this in previous posts above)

Have burning questions or need personalized advice to avoid these mistakes? Reach out to me on WhatsApp, check my number at my signature.

Follow me and this post, Share, and Stay Updated.
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by gentlekeny(m): 10:22am On Apr 15
Dada4me:

I have a growing primary school in a rented apartment. I am not able to beautify it due to landlord's disturbance.

I was able to save and buy land that will serve as permanent site. I have drawn and approved plan. I have bought granite and sharp sand.

I need the money to do the foundation. Total estimate for the foundation is #2.3m but I have #500000 already.

ok
Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by seoxpert(m): 5:30am On Apr 18
Great Dropshipping Advice for Newsbies. I wish I knew all these earlier.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:11am On Apr 18
STNFavour:
I have successfully been able to share the guideline of how you can arrive at making your first million naira, go and apply the idea now, but if you feel you still need me to guide you from the start till the end, continue reading as I have 5 stages to make you big than you imaging.

So let us continue.

In Stage 1 we will do all i shared with you above to reached your first million.

For Stage 2, this is where you brand yourself. When customers receive the purchased product, it will bear your business name on the packaging. Instead of directly sending the product from the e-commerce website to customers, you'll have it delivered to yourself first. Then, you'll repackage it with your branding before delivering it to your customers. If you made minimum 1 million naira for example, out of the minimum one million you've made, allocate at least 100,000 naira for branding.

Next, allocate funds for a delivery vehicle, a driver, and a company phone. You can get a fairly used vehicle should be fairly priced at around 300,000 - 500,000 naira. For the driver, consider a monthly salary of at least 50,000 naira or more. Invest in a phone at a price that suits you, ensuring it can use Google Maps to assist your driver in managing deliveries.

Considering these expenses, even after spending more than 700,000 - 800,000 naira, you'll still have over 200,000 remaining from your initial one million.

Nice writeup.

However, you cannot get a fairly used car for 350k in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First 1 Million Naira From Jumia Before Relocating To The US by STNFavour: 11:57pm On Apr 18
Thanks.

I believe you can buy something for that amount, not something fancy. When I was leaving Nigeria, I sold the one I had then for my delivery for 250k. So, if I could have sold it for that amount, people would be right there to sell as well, and anyone can get the one they want. But if it were the other way around, up the money.

Sportsolutions2:

Nice writeup.

However, you cannot get a fairly used car for 350k in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Should I report to BPP? / Contact Us For Unique Branding! / Levis Footwares For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.