Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

D African Love Story 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / D African Love Story 2 (89 Views)

African Love Story 2 / Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D African Love Story 2 by DVLoger: 12:59pm On Apr 13
YOLA AND THE THREE SUITORS

Once upon a time, there lived a lady called YOLA.
YOLA was the most beautiful lady in the village, she had three different men seeking for her hand in marriage. The first suitor was a hunter, HIS name is JAMA. JAMA was the bravest hunter in the village.
JAMA would come to YOLA'S house with a very big Antelope meat after every successful hunting day. Expressing his desire to marry YOLA.
The second suitor was a farmer, and HIS name is RUME. RUME had so many farmlands in his name. He would come to YOLA'S house on every market day with many of his farm products, just to show YOLA how much he desired to marry HER.
The third Suitor was a warrior , his name is BUJU. BUJU was the strongest warrior in the village, and he had won so many different wrestling competition.
BUJU would come TO YOLA’S house with different beautiful Attires and BEADS, just to show YOLA that he also wanted her hand in marriage.
One day, YOLA’s mother called YOLA and said, YOLA ! since You can’t get married to three men, YOU need to pick one from the three suitors, so that you could get married on time.
She told YOLA to take her time, before she made her choice........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZ95zsweqU?si=ri1hwjz7_oIhrZjV

One day, YOLA’s mother called YOLA and said, YOLA ! since You can’t get married to three men, YOU need to pick one from the three suitors, so that you could get married on time.
She told YOLA to take her time, before she made her choice.
The next day, YOLA invited JAMA THE BRAVE HUNTER and asked him, JAMA ! how much do you love me ? JAMA held YOLA’s face closely and replied her YOLA I love you so much that I can do anything for YOU.
The second day, YOLA invited RUME the FARMAR, she asked HIM, RUME ! how much do you love me ? RUME held YOLA’S two hands and replied, YOLA I love YOU so much that I can do anything for YOU.
The third day, YOLA invited BUJU the STRONG WARRIOR and asked him, BUJU ! how much do you Love me ?
BUJU held YOLA closely and told her YOLA! I Love you so much,that I can do anything for YOU.
Now, YOLA was so worried, she couldn’t choose any one amongst JAMA, RUME AND BUJU, because she didn’t know who loved her most.

Then YOLA'S MOTHER came up with a plan.
Not too long YOLA took ill, she had so much rashes all over her face and body. Then the news got to the three men that YOLA was sick.

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness: A Chase For Serenity Or A Wretched Companion? / Unraveling The Reasons Behind Camillus Ukah's Removal Of Prof. Ernest Emeyonu / Here Are 5 Proven Ways To Know A Good Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.