Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

In - Between (d Love Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In - Between (d Love Story) (120 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Not Your Usual Love Story By Feranmi Adefisayo-favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In - Between (d Love Story) by DVLoger: 2:04pm On Apr 13
I jolted awake, my eyes went straight to the clock, it was 2.15 pm.
“Oh my God, I totally drifted off” I mumbled.
I had gone for a job earlier in the morning, and was so tired due to the heavy traffic, that made me drifted off on the sofa in the living room. l glanced through my watch again. The thought that Tutu had not returned from her outing crossed my mind, anyways she told me earlier that she won't be home on time. Tutu was my flat mate, we shared an apartment, she was a very caring friend, and a lover of adventure.
I leaned my head against the back of the sofa, as the thought of the just concluded job interview ran through my mind. In few minutes, I heard the sound of the gate thrown open. I peeped through the window, then saw Sharon hurrying towards our apartment. Before I could reach for the door, she rapped on it, afterwards I opened. Her face lit up with radiance. “Hi Lola” she said.
“Hello Sharon!”
Is Tutu home?” She asked.
“No, she isn't” I replied.
“Damn!................................ I thought she would be back by now” sounding quite disappointed. “Ok, let me drop this for her.”
She began to search through her bag, as she did, I took a glance at her appearance. Her accessories, shoes, wrist watch, bag, wig and others.
“How expensive they looked” a little voice said inside of me.
She handed the envelope to me.
“Please give her this money when she comes back, I won't be able to wait for her, I am in a hurry to somewhere.”
I collected the envelope.
“Thank you” she said and made her way to the gate.

I shut the door and dropped the envelope on the table, then settled back on the sofa.
The Tutu I knew never gallivanted around different men. But she never hid the fact that she had a sponsor (sugar - daddy), which was Michael.

Continue story on FACEBOOK @ D GOOD STORY page

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writers Needed / Dedication And Willingness To Be Terrible: How Ishiguro Won The Nobel / How To Keep Your Writing Juice Flowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.