Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Drunk Men And The Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Drunk Men And The Driver (189 Views)

The Driver I Gave My Life To / I Gave The Driver The Key To My Heart / Abu The Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Drunk Men And The Driver by Kinglogo(m): 2:37am On Apr 14
The drunk men and the driver
Once opon a time their were three friend who like drinking and smoking ,one day their all pland to lie to their wife that they are going to their place of work but instead their are going to the bar. After a hours later they paid and they call a taxi ,but the taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine and turn it off again and then said we have reached your destination.
The 1st gave him the money and the second said "thank you" . The 3rd slaped the driver ,the driver was shocked that the 3rd drunk knew what he did and then asked "what was that for" then the 3rd replied "control your speed next time , you nearly killed us!.
Read the nest one "The three thief and the rich man" click =kinglogo

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kansas / . / All Artiste Should Read This!! Get 40% Discount Off The Regular Price!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.