Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? (283 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by samuk: 8:28am On Apr 14
In order to conceal the Identity of Prince Ekaladerhan of Igodomigodo later known as Ododuwa of Uhe, they resolve to distortion of Great Benin Bronze documented history under the influence of Br!tish colonialists telling the world that Ododuwa climbed down from the sky with a chain while holding a cockerel in his hand. Which of the planets was the chain tied to? Or was it tied to the moon or asteroid?

If Ododuwa was from Saudi Arabia did he also carried cockerel from Nimrod's poultry in Saudi Arabia and trecked down to colonize Ife?

When the Benin chiefs got to Uhe, how did they communicate with Ododuwa when they don't speak same language?

Why will Ododuwa trust and give his son to strangers from Igodomigodo?

Why will Igodomigodo Chiefs go for a stranger to come and become their King especially when they already rejected Ogieamie Irebor an administrator who has no Ogiso royal blood?

The Great Benin RED BOOK
( Benin Bible) has demystified all the lies, distortions and manipulations of Benin history which is the reason for the current social media propaganda against Benin by Southwest inhabitants.

Credit: Humans of Edoland.

Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Olachase(m): 9:04am On Apr 14
Lol the same way they told us Adam gave birth to all of us

Abi you no hear that one too
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by betonnaira: 9:14am On Apr 14
Olachase:
Lol the same way they told us Adam gave birth to all of us

Abi you no hear that one too
wat ur theory on our existence
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by RedboneSmith(m): 9:42am On Apr 14
The encircled is the reason why I’m taking this book with a grain of salt. I do not expect a “traditional council” to be objective and approach the history with scientific methodology and detachment. Naturally, the aim would be to present Benin in the best possible light at the expense of objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Olachase(m): 9:46am On Apr 14
betonnaira:
wat ur theory on our existence
I don't know I am just living my own life, till my time comes when we get to Heaven baba god go day explain to us

That's if there's life after death
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by betonnaira: 10:16am On Apr 14
Olachase:
I don't know I am just living my own life, till my time comes when we get to Heaven baba god go day explain to us

That's if there's life after death
u already mention God thats Christianity for u
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Samesame247: 11:11am On Apr 14
He fell from the sky and landed on his cock
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by diamondpaul(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14
You are mixing things up.. These historic piece only depicts that Odudua came from above through the unblical cord from the divine rhelm and the cock or whatever he holds means he is the custodian of the animals and other living things.. and that the authority he exerted over these things are God given only…
Dr oni paul Ayo.
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Ibalekute: 10:51am On Apr 17
The drawing above is that of Olowo Ajaka descending to Owo after the battle of Ipesi Akoko. The drawing was produced by Owo artist/sculptor, Late Pa Akeredolu.
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Emperordynasty: 7:05pm On Apr 17
samuk:
In order to conceal the Identity of Prince Ekaladerhan of Igodomigodo later known as Ododuwa of Uhe, they resolve to distortion of Great Benin Bronze documented history under the influence of Br!tish colonialists telling the world that Ododuwa climbed down from the sky with a chain while holding a cockerel in his hand. Which of the planets was the chain tied to? Or was it tied to the moon or asteroid?

If Ododuwa was from Saudi Arabia did he also carried cockerel from Nimrod's poultry in Saudi Arabia and trecked down to colonize Ife?

When the Benin chiefs got to Uhe, how did they communicate with Ododuwa when they don't speak same language?

Why will Ododuwa trust and give his son to strangers from Igodomigodo?

Why will Igodomigodo Chiefs go for a stranger to come and become their King especially when they already rejected Ogieamie Irebor an administrator who has no Ogiso royal blood?

The Great Benin RED BOOK
( Benin Bible) has demystified all the lies, distortions and manipulations of Benin history which is the reason for the current social media propaganda against Benin by Southwest inhabitants.

Credit: Humans of Edoland.

Please how can i get this book
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by samuk: 1:00am On Apr 18
Emperordynasty:

Please how can i get this book

You can get it on Amazon, but it's expensive. I think it’s cheaper in Benin City. Ask in the national museum in Benin City.
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Emperordynasty: 5:53pm On Apr 18
samuk:

You can get it in Amazon, but it's expensive. I think it’s cheaper in Benin City. Ask in the national museum in Benin City.
Alright thank you, what is the location of the museom in benin
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by samuk: 7:15pm On Apr 18
Emperordynasty:

Alright thank you, what is the location of the museom in benin

Kings Square or Ring Road. It's the centre of Benin City.
Re: Oduduwa Climbed Down From The Sky ?? by Emperordynasty: 6:16am On Apr 19
samuk:

Kings Square or Ring Road. It's the centre of Benin City.
Okay chief thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Culture Language Music / What Is Your Language Term For 'Narcissist'? / Are U In A Rural Area Of Naija? Share Ur Experiences Encountering Modernity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.