Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible (3476 Views)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Please do not waste my time?
If you don't understand the workings of simple softwares , how can you comprehend spiritual things.

Again :
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
2. Is a software within a machine REAL or not?
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?

Otherwise, let's call it a day!

Hehehe

You just said you are yet to claim a software is spirit. Now, if I don't understand the workings of a software how can I understand spiritual things?. Talk of wasting another person's time with some dishonesty 😂

Please go back to my previous response .I modified it to answer your question on measurement of dimensions, mass ,time etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 3:53pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

1. Wrong Question: No one ever has claimed that a software is a Spirit!
2. Non tangible (your words not mine) imply out of the league of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time.

Correct!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 3:54pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:

Hehehe

You just said you are yet to claim a software is spirit. Now, if I don't understand the workings of a software how can I understand spiritual things. Talk of wasting another person's time with some dishonest. 😂

Please go back to my previous response .I modified it to answer your question on measurement of dimensions, mass ,time etc
Have a nice day!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

I don't know where you find me use the word EFFECT except you are dazed.

My question was:
Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software IN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

If you don't have an answer, please don't chat me.
Only Cowards or intentional Dummies flee direct Questions which will test their level of competency!

Look at the 1st post you responded to, I clearly wrote effect there. If you don't know what it means look it up.

The dummies are like you who can't read and understand simple things.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 3:57pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:
This thread is fun to read.

@ TenQ

The definition for non physical that we have says it has to do with the mind ,spirit or non tangible ..

So, can you validly challenge my definition for every atheist has run away from it? grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 5:05pm On Apr 18
LordReed:

Look at the 1st post you responded to, I clearly wrote effect there. If you don't know what it means look it up.

The dummies are like you who can't read and understand simple things.
Tell me, was I referring to you or even responding to you.?

When you are ready, answer my questions otherwise, you remain the empty barrel that can only make noise

1 Like

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Tell me, was I referring to you or even responding to you.?

When you are ready, answer my questions otherwise, you remain the empty barrel that can only make noise

But you responded to me so if you didn't bother to read the post its not my problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Have a nice day!

You too .

See, I also subscribe to what you trying to call spirit. But the difference between you and me is the definition and the explanation of what it's.

A popular author once said that if you claim to know something but struggle to explain it clearly and simply enough for everyone to understand it, then you don't know it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by StillDtruth: 7:02pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:

You too .

See, I also subscribe to what you trying to call spirit. But the difference between you and me is the definition and the explanation of what it's.

A popular author once said that if you claim to know something but struggle to explain it clearly and simply enough for everyone to understand it, then you don't know it .

"Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding (or pretence in lack og understanding) disbelief or ignorance."
W. Clement Stone

I have explained it, and called for a valid challenge of my definition but every atheist has runs away. Understandably, anyway! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18
StillDtruth:

"Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding (or pretence in lack og understanding) disbelief or ignorance."
W. Clement Stone

I have explained it, and called for a valid challenge of my definition but every atheist has runs away. Understandably, anyway! grin grin grin grin

You definition doesn't describe anything tangible.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 7:46pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:

You too .

I did not once define what a spirit nor soul is!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 7:49pm On Apr 18
StillDtruth:

So, can you validly challenge my definition for every atheist has run away from it? grin
No!
It is not in my place to challenge your definition except you are an atheist
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

I did not once define what a spirit nor soul is!

Then what have you been trying to describe or hint at with your use of the software analogy.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 10:21pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:

Then what have you been trying to describe or hint at with your use of the software analogy.?

Anyone that cannot understand that non-tangible things can be real but not measurable cannot understand why the soul or spirit is tangible but cannot be physically measured.
This is why atheists demand a physical proof for what is not physically demonstratable and they keep on braying like donkeys as if what they say makes any sense.

Thus I give a Software in an AI robot analogy.

This is why they would NEVER answer the question as it betrays their STUPIDITY!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

Anyone that cannot understand that non-tangible things can be real but not measurable cannot understand why the soul or spirit is tangible but cannot be physically measured.
This is why atheists demand a physical proof for what is not physically demonstratable and they keep on braying like donkeys as if what they say makes any sense.

Your own stupidity is not realising that when you claim something has effects on the physical those effects can be measured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

What's the actual nature of this spirit or soul you keeping talking about?

How did you come to perceive it yourself to know it's real?

If it cannot be seen or physically demonstrated, then don't blame anyone who says it doesn't it.

Please drop the insult. You're acting too defensively now. Find a more better way to describe what spirit is first. Your software analogy makes perfect sense to you probably because you have a direct experience of what you're talking about. But for others who have no such experience,, nothing you say will make any sense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:52pm On Apr 18
triplechoice:
What's the actual nature of this spirit or soul you keeping talking about?

How did you come to perceive it yourself to know it's real?

If it cannot be seen or physically demonstrated, then don't blame anyone who says it doesn't it.

Please drop the insult. You're acting too defensively now. Find a more better way to describe what spirit is first. Your software analogy makes perfect sense to you probably because you have a direct experience of what you're talking about. But for others who have no such experience,, nothing you say will make any sense .

Then answer my questions about that which everyone can deduce the answers and it's logical conclusions.

If you cannot understand how a software of an AI machine is, it is impossible to understand how a spirit is
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 11:53pm On Apr 18
LordReed:

Your own stupidity is not realising that when you claim something has effects on the physical those effects can be measured.
My question still stand. If you cannot answer it, then you are not worthy of it.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 12:07am On Apr 19
Again my Challenge to Atheists:
1. If an existence is not tangible i.e. cannot be measured in terms of Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time, does it prove it doesn't exist?
3. Can the software within a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means?
4. Is it wisdom to insist on a physical quantification of a software within a machine to conclude that it exist?
5. Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

Otherwise, admit that you are a bunch of good for nothing noise makers!

Cc:
LordReed,
triplechoice
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 12:24am On Apr 19
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_measurement#:~:text=Software%20size%20is%20principally%20measured,indication%20of%20effort%20than%20functionality.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by triplechoice(m): 12:27am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Then answer my questions about that which everyone can deduce the answers and it's logical conclusions.
Which questions exactly?

If you cannot understand how a software of an AI machine is, it is impossible to understand how a spirit is
Not true.

I understand how a software of an AI machine is . I don't know why you assume I don't.

It's you who has been struggling to make others understand how the software of an AI is similar to spirit. The blame is yours not mine. The AI software produces effects everyone can observe.

Can you tell what observable effects or effect spirit produces ? If doesn't, then how to you convince others it exist .

1 Like

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 12:35am On Apr 19
TenQ:
Again my Challenge to Atheists:[i]

I love how you write senseless statements and ask others to oppose them. This sentence takes the cake.

If a wetness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get wet?

If a dryness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get dry?

If a hardness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get hard?

If a brightness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t bright?

If a dullness is not tangible……..Actually, TenQ is the proof of dullness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 12:55am On Apr 19
KnownUnknown:

I love how you write senseless statements and ask others to oppose them. This sentence takes the cake.

If a wetness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get wet?

If a dryness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get dry?

If a hardness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t get hard?

If a brightness is not tangible does it prove it doesn’t bright?

If a dullness is not tangible……..Actually, TenQ is the proof of dullness.

It seems you lack understanding of the word EXISTENCE in the sense of an Object (tangible or intangible)!

Too bad!

Again if you can comprehend my challenge :

5. Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 12:57am On Apr 19
triplechoice:
Which questions exactly?
Not true.

I understand how a software of an AI machine is . I don't know why you assume I don't.

It's you who has been struggling to make others understand how the software of an AI is similar to spirit. The blame is yours not mine. The AI software produces effects everyone can observe.

Can you tell what observable effects or effect spirit produces ? If doesn't, then how to you convince others it exist .
Why are you this elusive?

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by Aemmyjah(m): 7:11am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Why are you this elusive?

LordReed and Jaephoenix, this is not rocket science questions... Lemme help you
1. No...

2. It is very real...
3. No...
4. Its actually very foolish but wisdom in the minds of delusional atheists.

5. LordReed, Jaephoenix come and answer this one
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 7:57am On Apr 19
Aemmyjah:

1. No...

2. It is very real...
3. No...

People who have nothing to hide NEVER will have a problem answering this questions except delusional people who bark like muzzled rabid dogs: empty barrels that make all the big noises.

Thanks Mr Aemmyjah, but let it come from their own mouths.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Apr 19
triplechoice:
Which questions exactly?
Not true.

It amazes me how someone who sees himself as intelligent will be struggling with something so simple. Software produces effects that can be measured, simple but TENQ needs a kindergarten teacher to explain it to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Apr 19
Aemmyjah:

1. No...

2. It is very real...
3. No...

You are also another dumdum who doesn't know that software produces effects that can be measured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 9:40am On Apr 19
LordReed:

It amazes me how someone who sees himself as intelligent will be struggling with something so simple. Software produces effects that can be measured, simple but TENQ needs a kindergarten teacher to explain it to him.
My question was not about the effect software produces BUT the software itself.
Is the software not real inside an AI machine ?

Why do you think my questions are difficult for you to answer: are they not straight forward questions that require simple answers?

Let me go with you:
How do you determine by effects that an AI Machine has EFFECTS such that the effects to you is an evidence that such a Machine is run by a Software?

i.e. What are the characteristics you see that make you conclude that an AI Machine has a software (even when you can't quantify, handle or touch the software itself without another software)?
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Cc:
LordReed,
triplechoice

LoLz! Please continue to expose your ignorance so we can school you.

1. Nope. Tangibility has never been a characteristic of existence. Your insistence in saying atheists want only physically tangible stuff shows your own depravity.

2. Software is real.

3. Software can be observed or measured by its effects. Something so simple that was staring at you since your first response to me on this thread.

4. It is the dumdum who doesn't realise that this intangible software is producing tangible effects and so thinks physical evidence of software is impossible to obtain. What a dullard.

5. Dumdum, you observe or measure the effects of the software!

If we blast you with questions now you'll start going from pillar post and not answer any.

Oya answer my own questions.

1. What is spirit?

2. What is the spiritual realm?

3. How can we obtain evidence of the existence of spirit and spiritual realm?

Just 3 questions o, let's see how you fumble. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
TenQ:

My question was not about the effect software produces BUT the software itself.
Is the software not real inside an AI machine ?

Why do you think my questions are difficult for you to answer: are they not straight forward questions that require simple answers?

Let me go with you:
How do you determine by effects that an AI Machine has EFFECTS such that the effects to you is an evidence that such a Machine is run by a Software?

i.e. What are the characteristics you see that make you conclude that an AI Machine has a software (even when you can't quantify, handle or touch the software itself without another software)?

I have answered your questions now answer mine.
Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by TenQ: 10:17am On Apr 19
Finally, you developed some balls
My Question ONE:
Your Response
LordReed:

LoLz! Please continue to expose your ignorance so we can school you.
1. Nope. Tangibility has never been a characteristic of existence. Your insistence in saying atheists want only physically tangible stuff shows your own depravity.
Correct: Meaning that existence cannot be proved only by physical measurables like Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time
Conclusion: It is ignorance that makes Atheis require physical proof of existence such as the Soul/Spirit as a proof of its existence

My Question TWO:
Your Response:
LordReed:

2. Software is real.
Correct: Meaning that an EXISTENCE can Be REAL without having ANY measurable physical evidence of like Mass, Dimension, Energy and Time

My Question THREE:
Your Response:
LordReed:

3. Software can be observed or measured by its effects. Something so simple that was staring at you since your first response to me on this thread.
This is NOT the Question sir.
Can a software WITHIN a machine be "measured" or "quantified" by any physical means? In other words without using another software, can you measure or detect the presence of a computer program running inside an AI machine?

My Question FOUR:
Your Response:
LordReed:

4. It is the dumdum who doesn't realise that this intangible software is producing tangible effects and so thinks physical evidence of software is impossible to obtain. What a dullard.
This is NOT the Question!
Is it WISDOM to insist on requiring a physical evidence for a software withing an AI machine to conclude that it exist or STUPIDITY?

You are required to take either of the two positions and then give explanations or reasons if you think it requres it.

My Question FIVE:
Your Response:
LordReed:

5. Dumdum, you observe or measure the effects of the software!
If we blast you with questions now you'll start going from pillar post and not answer any.
You gave NOT a single HOW TO in question 5.

The Question again: Tell me, how can one prove the existence of a software WITHIN an AI machine's CPU or MEMORY without the use of another software?
LordReed:

Oya answer my own questions.
1. What is spirit?
2. What is the spiritual realm?
3. How can we obtain evidence of the existence of spirit and spiritual realm?
Just 3 [/b]questions o, let's see how you fumble. Bwahahahahaha!
LordReed:

I have answered your questions now answer mine.

I promise to answer ALL your questions BUT ONLY after you have answered my Unanswered Questions: except you want me [b]not to
answer your own questions too. This is just fair!

Again:
These are the Questions you have not answered:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Please Answer This! / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy… As Authorities Humiliate Chris Oyakhi / Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.