Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M (779 Views)

Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira / Collect Loan For Free And Pay Back With Your Referral Bonus / I Need N400k Loan To Pay Back 500k In 2 Months. N250k Each Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:30pm On Apr 14
I need a loan of 750,000 Naira. Will repay with interest of 750,000 Naira.

I will hand over collateral of 1.5 M

Lagos, Ogun and Oyo residents preferred

Open to physical visitations and legal agreement

Reach me

0 9 0 4 8 9 2 0 6 6 5
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by Namaster: 3:39pm On Apr 14
You have a collateral, go to a bank.

Criminal is promising a 100% interest on the loan.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:50pm On Apr 14
Namaster:

Nuisance. Blackmail is your legacy. Since you can not read to understand. I will be offering collateral items worth 1.5 M. Banks do not accept all kinds of collaterals. Will a bank accept farm equipments or laptops or solar systems and motor cycle to offer loan ?

Did I personally approach you for anything? Did I force you to do anything for me ?

Since you are blind. Did you not see me saying I am.open to having knowledge of my.place of business activity. I will throw away business worth millions for 750k

Why don't you focus on your life than blackmailing people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 9:34pm On Apr 14
Let's do business
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by Nice2023(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14
Namaster:

Always avoid trouble...there is no wisdom in ur actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ksam(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14
I know the stage you are right now. That stage where you think you have ideas but no money. But just calm down before you put yourself in debt
If you can't save money to start a business, don't borrow to start. You can only borrow when you have started business for sometime by then you will know if you truly need a loan or to shutdown the business

2 Likes

Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 6:40am On Apr 15
ksam:
I know the stage you are right now. That stage where you think you have ideas but no money. But just calm down before you put yourself in debt
If you can't save money to start a business, don't borrow to start. You can only borrow when you have started business for sometime by then you will know if you truly need a loan or to shutdown the business

Thanks for the encouragement. I truly appreciate your words. I am completely free of debt and my financial profile is neat

1 Like

Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 12:33pm On Apr 15
Let's do business. Who will buy me ten bags of fertilizer as investment?
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 6:24pm On Apr 15
Let's do business !!
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 8:52am On Apr 16
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 4:52pm On Apr 16
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 4:46pm On Apr 17
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 11:50am On Apr 18
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 10:06am On Apr 19
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:24pm On Apr 19
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 6:27am On Apr 20
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 9:25am On Apr 21
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 12:48am On Apr 22
Let's do business !
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 10:18am On Apr 22
Oyo residents is preferred so you visit my place of business activity. But if you do not mind visiting, we can do business, please contact me
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by noble2faith(m): 11:32am On Apr 22
For you to even think someone could lend you money on this platform without knowing you shows that you are not ok at all.🙄
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 12:31pm On Apr 22
noble2faith:
For you to even think someone could lend you money on this platform without knowing you shows that you are not ok at all.🙄

Made my first millions from online partners
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 2:53pm On Apr 23
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 11:41am On Apr 24
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 8:09am On Apr 26
Let's do business
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by SavageResponse(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26
ProjectsCityNG:
I need a loan of 750,000 Naira. Will repay with interest of 750,000 Naira.

I will hand over collateral of 1.5 M

Lagos, Ogun and Oyo residents preferred

Open to physical visitations and legal agreement

Reach me

0 9 0 4 8 9 2 0 6 6 5

Online millionaire farmer that does not have a farm anywhere angry
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:12pm On Apr 26
SavageResponse:

They have heard you envious human being. If I do not have an industry anywhere, where would they be visiting me ?

Or the heavy equipments I am using as collateral is packed in your apartment?

Why not focus on your life, Mr. Pull hustling people down
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:13pm On Apr 26
SavageResponse:

And if I post videos to prove my farming projects, will you in turn hand me your password to disable your trolling existence so the site can have peace ?

Set up a meeting with an escrow, give your password to the escrow. I will publish videos within a time frame. Once I do this, I need your password to disable your account. You useless child
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 3:16pm On Apr 26
I took stock of my farm equipments, and I didn't know I had bought tools worth around 2.4 M. Though I advertised some for sale and pending their sales I can use them as collateral for loans. I bought my tools and finances my projects from my wallet. Currently I owe no man and I am completely debt free.
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by engrrichie92(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26
Send me a proposal here: mrbizguy6736@gmail.com
If it is convincing enough, maybe I will consider it

It must state
Purpose of loan, proposed loan tenure, available collateral and value, and other relevant details
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by Anewtruth: 9:43pm On Apr 26
Omo, not this guy creating multiple accounts and replying himself again, be like say your old format don cast and your new one be dis. Anybody wey fall for this one na mumu
Re: Let's Do Business. 750k To Pay Back 1.5M by ProjectsCityNG: 9:48pm On Apr 26
Anewtruth:
Omo, not this guy creating multiple accounts and replying himself again, be like say your old format don cast and your new one be dis. Anybody wey fall for this one na mumu

I won't indulge you Emmanuel. Continue with the assignment Satan has handed you. You will not stop me. I won't bother indulging you in exchange of words

(1) (Reply)

Stockbroker Needed / Stock Bonus Bonanza / 1000 % Interest In 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.