Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner (7324 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / She'd Tell Her Husband A Lie, Just To Spend Time With Me But I'm Not Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:01pm On Apr 14
She'd be 31 soon.

Looking for a life partner 31 to 35 years.

She's settling up her business.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's already working towards achieving that.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

Not an introvert but loves staying indoors.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

Resides between Lagos/Ogun.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protonmail.com for a serious relationship.

No jokes or play, she wants a man that really wants to get married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Hashabiah: 9:03pm On Apr 14
This must be a very delusional woman. Only a simp will take this damaged woman with high expectations undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by eepeepook: 9:04pm On Apr 14
Men no dey approach am again?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Hashabiah: 9:04pm On Apr 14
eepeepook:
Men no dey approach am again?
She don expire ; na for recreational use only

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:07pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
This must be a very delusional woman. Only a simp will take this damaged woman with high expectations undecided

How am I damaged?
All I listed is about who I am, not what I want the man to be.

Please read to comprehension.

25 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14
Laughing

On NL..wey full of damaged people

11 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by banjicom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14
She is 31 and she never get sense. She is giving 10 commandments on top relationship. By the time she clock 38 she will have sense.

Rubbish

40 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Hashabiah: 9:09pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?

I read your post but what you just told the male populace doesn't benefit us in anyway. Rather , you should be telling us what you can bring to the table ...not your ambition

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:11pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She doesn't want yoruba and igbo men because somehow she's not been fortunate with them in the past.

She has big dreams and big life goals like becoming a CEO and also a citizen of a first world country, also promised that her children will be first world citizens to give them a good future.

She's a bit stubborn in terms of pursuing and achieving life goals which some men don't like about her.

She's quite ambitious.

She's tall/dark/averagely thick/on low cut because she doesn't like making her hair(maybe if cajoled by her lover she'd make hair).

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protomail.com for a serious relationship.

It's a clear post. Read to comprehension before you respond.

Besides, this post is for mature men, if you're in your 20s, kindly avoid this thread. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by obinna58(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14
Does she have big yansh, men need to cum first

9 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:12pm On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
I read your post but what you just told the male populace doesn't benefit us in anyway. Rather , you should be telling us what you can bring to the table ...not your ambition

I'd ignore you. We are not on the same level of thinking.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Hashabiah: 9:14pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

I'd ignore you. We are not on the same level of thinking.
Of course we're not ...but good luck with your search because your biological clock is ticking

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Obainoman6: 9:18pm On Apr 14
NeoWanZaeed:
Laughing

On NL..wey full of damaged people
No be small damaged

8 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by advanceDNA: 9:19pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

How am I damaged?

U don't need a man that will be controlling , looking for submission, respect and what u will bring to the table....u know u women dont like that...
. ..with all this fine ambition....sky is ur limit....
Dey ur dey....pay ur bills, build ur own house and enjoy ur life on ur own terms

25 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Obainoman6: 9:20pm On Apr 14
31 or 41 years old?
because right now desperation has set in, and any market they are rushing you to buy my brother run oh

9 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Namaster: 9:23pm On Apr 14
All these and no pictures.

Funny.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14
advanceDNA:

U don't need a man that will be controlling , looking for submission, respect and what u will bring yo the table....u know u women that like that...
. ..with all this fine ambition....sky is ur limit....
Dey ur dey....pay ur bills, build ur own house and enjoy ur life on ur own terms

I'd like to procreate, to have children to pass on my knowledge and my wealth and to have them within the confines of a blessed marriage.😎

11 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by eedhrisademola(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14
[quote author=TooResilient post=129441127]She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

The email attached to this account has been deactivated but you can reach her on lovey.dovey93@protomail.com for a serious relationship.
OKAY.. DJ CHICKEN MA PAMI NOW!!

3 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14
Namaster:
All these and no pictures.

Funny.

I don’t like taking pictures smiley
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by JASONjnr(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

Distance will be a barrier tho but don't let the kids around here to make you feel bad about your decision...

It takes a powerful woman to take bold steps!

And I appreciate you for this!

30 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Perfectman91: 9:32pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

Hey, I'm 32, we could talk on WhatsApp. The email posted isn't active

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by extol1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

What if the person possesses all things character but doesn't reside in neither of the state mentioned, what would be the fate of the person
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:33pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Distance will be a barrier tho but don't let the kids around here to make you feel bad about your decision...

It takes a powerful woman to take bold steps!

And I appreciate you for this!

Thank you Mr. Jason. I'd deliberately ignore responses that sound humiliating/childish😊 because I know the category of men I created this for.😊

7 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14
extol1:

What if the person possesses all things character but doesn't reside in neither of the state mentioned, what would be the fate of the person

All the things I stated above are about myself. So if he's resides in other states, maybe we can still work things out.

But I prefer single men from 31 upwards.

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Sureplug123(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

She's an Aries.
Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by bobbybrown007: 9:44pm On Apr 14
Hmm, I would love to, but am an igbo man from the Niger Delta region.

5 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by worldclass68(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14
No Yoruba and igbo.....hmmm Femi and Emma undecided

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Bliztzer: 9:46pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

I comprehend ur post. But person wey go fit in no dey nairaland. For some of us na like signing death warrant. Dem dey fear fear. Any ways, my only problem na age limit wey u put, 31 -35. Is all good sha.

No because I dey use pigin, I no go school but I do uniben.

4 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by extol1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:

All the things I stated above are about myself. So if he's resides in other states, maybe we can still work things out.

But I prefer single men from 31 upwards.
No issue, I would have loved to apply but a lot of guys would have email you. I won't want to be empty of progress to those that are already asking for relationship with you

1 Like

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by TooResilient(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14
Sureplug123:
She's an Aries.

Yes I'm Aries.

2 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by tanigororo: 10:00pm On Apr 14
TooResilient:
She'd be 31 soon.

She's quite ambitious.

What is her body count?

10 Likes

Re: She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner by Elidrisy20: 10:01pm On Apr 14
She's not serious, instead of her to look for a husband, she's looking for a partner

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9ja Women Always Faking! / "Wonders Shall Never End" Lady Lays Egg After Venza And Lexus 350 Enjoyment / Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.