Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities (3264 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 11:36pm On Apr 15
This might be a hard pill to swallow for lots of Christians and Muslims but the God they worship is actually a group of malevolent 4th dimensional beings that play the role of God and Satan simultaneously.

I'll share everything I know about the subject.

Let's begin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 11:45pm On Apr 15
An important distinction

The god Christians and muslims worship isn't the creator of the universe, neither is it omnipotent or omniscience. It's simply a group of beings that exist primarily in the 4th dimension but can take on physical suits to operate on this physical realm.

The actual God; the creative intelligence from which all life springs from isn't the God they worship. The actual God is source energy It's not a person or being. It's the totality of everything that exists

This distinction is important to note as I proceed.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 12:05am On Apr 16
The fall of man

I've said this before in a previous thread but I'll summarize it here.

Humans aren't the original inhabitants of this earth. We are a recent creation.

Before us, there was another brand of humans that were much taller and more technologically and spiritually advanced. They operated on 5th dimensional consciousness.

Before they arrived on this Earth, the Earth was inhabited by 4th dimensional beings in physical suits. In order to exist on this physical plane they had to create physical earthly suits for themselves.

So they mixed the genes of their physical forms on their original planet with the genes of apes on Earth. The result was a group of tall, intelligent and spiritually powerful humans

The collective spiritual consciousness of these new humans raised the vibration of the earth to such a high level that it drove off those lower level 4th dimensional beings as they couldn't survive in such spiritually heightened environment.

But after many years the 5th dimensional beings would succumb to the needs of their earthly suits and grow weaker spiritually.

This caused the spiritual consciousness of the earth to shift and the 4th dimensional beings emerged from their hiding and waged a war on the giant humans.

This war led to the wiping out all the previous giant humans from the earth along with most of their technology.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Fearjah: 12:07am On Apr 16
E don tey wey i dey one corner dey observe this guy.

Abeg, Which one of the Gods de give you this update now?

I hope say no be weed sha

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 12:11am On Apr 16
The reengineering of man

After the great war ended, the original inhabitants of earth took back control of the earth.

As punishment, they captured the souls of all the previous humans, wiped out all the memories of their past lives and put them in new bodies.

These new bodies are the bodies we currently inhabit. To create these new bodies they reengineered the dead bodies of the previous giant humans and created a shorter, less intelligent group of humans predisposed to violence and tribalism, and amenable to their manipulation and trickery.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 12:18am On Apr 16
The reincarnation trap

The newly created humans, us, were then put in an endless reincarnation cycle where after death our memories are wiped and we are put in new bodies and made to repeat the process endlessly.

A high tech electro-magnetic grid was placed over our planet to prevent souls from leaving once their physical bodies died. And that grid still exists till today.

When you die your memories are deleted and you return in a new body. Sometimes some kids might remember their past life, but as their souls stay longer in their flesh suits they lose all those memories.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 12:26am On Apr 16
Understanding the nature of 4th dimensional beings

4th dimensional beings are disconnected from source energy. This was a conscious decision on their part. Any being disconnected from the source will stop evolving spiritually and forever remain in their level of spiritual consciousnnes.

A 4th dimensional being gains nourishment from the fear, sufferings and death of lower beings; humans and animals.

They are prime sadists and enjoy human and animal sacrifice.

They are narcissistic; they believe they deserve to be worshipped and are obsessed with power, dominance and control.

Because they exist on a level higher than the third dimension they have the ability to influence the third dimension and beings operating on that level. They can cause harm, sickness and even death to third dimensional beings like humans and animals.

They can also manipulate reality in the third dimension, exhibiting "powers" such as telekinesis, telepathy and the shape-shifiting.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 12:50am On Apr 16
The creation of religion

The 4th dimensional rulers of the earth created religion as a way to control humans and also to satisfy their narcissistic needs to be worshipped.

They also created religion as a way to create division among humans; the more divided a group of people are, the more easy it is to control them

Division and inter religious conflicts also ensured that humans would not unite against them.

By making humans submit themselves willingly to a being that demanded worship(them) humans had invariably submitted themselves and their freewill to these beings

Their favorite religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam pushed humans further away from the truth; feeding them with lies about heaven and hell and denying them of the knowledge of who they truly are.

This is why Christianity and Islam are strongly against reincarnation. Because acknowledgement of its validity could open up doors that would lead to the truth about the actual reality of humans on Earth.

Taking spiritual truths and distorting them also enabled these beings to make the truth inaccessible but also satisfy their sick game of hiding the truth in plain sight.

Religion was also created to cause death, suffering and fear throughout the earth. Like I said earlier, this is the food they eat, just like we feed off on the flesh and blood of lower level beings like animals and plants. This is why Christianity, Judaism and Islam combined have caused more death in humanity's past than any other movement; political or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by kpakpakpa(m): 2:00am On Apr 16
Hmmmmmm
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SporaD8: 3:56am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247
Dear Ourtruth, I think I already made mention somewhere that these issues are best understood as a WHOLE in the spirit. All these minute details you're giving out are bound to error of interpretation and distortion due to physical context used.
Please err on the side of caution!!!
I would have made some corrections here and there but realized that like a marriage ring - there is no time stamps(Time is an illusion) - it has no beginning or end in sight!
You can only join at any given point.

5 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by demanuel(m): 5:12am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
This might be a hard pill to swallow for lots of Christians and Muslims but the God they worship is actually a group of malevolent 4th dimensional beings that play the role of God and Satan simultaneously.

Let's begin

Personally I am a Christian, but I'm "open to everything and attached to nothing".
Basically, I am open minded.

However I believe in Yeshua or who Christians refer to as Christ Jesus.

I have a question- why are these 4th dimension beings so powerful to take charge and dominate the beings of the earth?

Why not the 6th/7th dimension beings ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by okoroemeka(m): 6:34am On Apr 16
demanuel:

Personally I am a Christian, but I'm "open to everything and attached to nothing".
Basically, I am open minded.

However I believe in Yeshua or who Christians refer to as Christ Jesus.

I have a question- why are these 4th dimension beings so powerful to take charge and dominate the beings of the earth?

Why not the 6th/7th dimension beings ?
compared to the size of the multiverse,earth and everything in it is too inconsequential to even worth a conspiracy theory,we are just a grain of sand on a beach

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Oloniyan(m): 6:41am On Apr 16
You don dey goof small small

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Mercury12(m): 7:11am On Apr 16
Blasphemy!
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by RemoveKebab: 7:12am On Apr 16
OP you have a new follower.

Fire on

Does that mean we are all in matrix like world?

7 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Saturnalia(m): 7:20am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The reengineering of man

After the great war ended, the original inhabitants of earth took back control of the earth.

As punishment, they captured the souls of all the previous humans, wiped out all the memories of their past lives and put them in new bodies.

These new bodies are the bodies we currently inhabit. To create these new bodies they reengineered the dead bodies of the previous giant humans and created a shorter, less intelligent group of humans predisposed to violence and tribalism, and amenable to their manipulation and trickery.

I believe everything you have been posting in your threads are true. The day I stumbled on your topics, something within me sparked and I just knew you were telling the truth.

Do not be distracted by the little children that occasionally posts nonsense to discourage you. It is not their fault, their brains are not yet developed to assimilate & digest these raw truths that you’re unveiling in your threads.

“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

The day I came across this video on YouTube, I immediately knew it was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogaHpV5oUs

Just like the day I came across this Sumerian Story about the “4th Dimensional Beings” (the Extraterrestrials ) that journeyed from their home Planet to create the Homo Sapiens on Earth, nobody told me - I just knew that it is the unvarnished truth.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Please, do not be discouraged. Continue doing what you do. It will emancipate a few “objective minds” that are seeking to be free, and not just write off whatever they see or read as fictions, as they are all programmed to do.

Be blessed!

9 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by WeirdAlien: 7:33am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

Let's begin

Now let me criticise your beliefs based on mine.
(Book of Genesis and Enoch)

Those 4th dimensional entities are the watchers or the fallen angels who are exiled from heaven for their rebellion.
They taught humans advanced technology, resulting into super ancient civilizations.
They came to earth and slept with humans to produce the giants that you mentioned.
The giants and those civilizations were wiped out by the flood. Reason the civilizations were always discovered underground or undersea.
The watchers are immortal, so they're still lurking around the earth till today in that 4th dimension (spirit world).
Some are the princes Daniel spoke about.
Some are demons that possess human hosts.
Some just cause strange unexplainable phenomena we sometimes observe around us.
Some take different forms which we call aliens today. Don't forget they still have their tech, hence the UFOs people see.

Now because the devil has failed to trick many strong believers into thinking there is no God, he has now devised new means to make them think they're worshiping the inferior gods (4th dimensional entities, Annunakis) that you're talking about. Many will fall for the trick sure, but those that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by demanuel(m): 8:31am On Apr 16
Saturnalia:

I believe everything you have been posting in your threads are true. The day I stumbled on your topics, something within me sparked and I just knew you were telling the truth.

Do not be distracted by the little children that occasionally posts nonsense to discourage you. It is not their fault, their brains are not yet developed to assimilate & digest these raw truths that you’re unveiling in your threads.

“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

The day I came across this video on YouTube, I immediately knew it was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogaHpV5oUs

Just like the day I came across this Sumerian Story about the “4th Dimensional Beings” (the Extraterrestrials ) that journeyed from their home Planet to create the Homo Sapiens on Earth, nobody told me - I just knew that it is the unvarnished truth.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Please, do not be discouraged. Continue doing what you do. It will emancipate a few “objective minds” that are seeking to be free, and not just write off whatever they see or read as fictions, as they are all programmed to do.

Be blessed!
This is eye opening.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 8:59am On Apr 16
WeirdAlien:
Interesting!
But what is the source of this facts? How did you verify their correctness??

Truth is there's no verification for what exactly these ancient artifacts were saying. These are just theories that are a lot harder to justify than the ones mutually inclusive in the Bible and Quran.

I have been on this research since 2013 and I draw my research from a variety of areas such as:

- Past life regression hypnosis carried out on a multiple people around the world,

- Declassified data from covert CIA projects carried out in the mid to late 1900s,

- Data gotten from expert remote viewers, including those who have worked for the CIA

- Accounts from people that have had near death experiences,

- My own experiences during astral travel and those who have traversed the astral plane,

- Documented scientific data from psychedelic experiments carried out on people,

- Revelations from gnostics and other ancient texts,

- Revelations from African and South American shamans

- Account from legitimate alien contactees,

- Accounts of whistle blowers and accounts of people who had opened their pineal glands.

- Documented scientific evidence of reincarnation

The reason why I take this research very seriously is because all the areas I draw information from all point to the same conclusions.

6 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 9:00am On Apr 16
@Saturnalia, thanks for your input.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 9:28am On Apr 16
The physical form of Yahweh or Allah

What I'm about to say also supports the video Saturnalia posted.

The primary abode of the beings that play God is the 4th dimension. There they exist not in physical form but I'm ethereal form; the form people commonly refer to as demonic form.

However on the physical plane they take on a physical form that resembles a humanoid dragon with legs and hands. From my personal experience seeing them in their ships, they look more like standing crocodiles with muscular feet and arms. They have tails and can sometimes have wings. The winged ones are the rulers, the non winged ones are the soldiers.

These beings are called the Alpha Draconians.
Some ancient cultures have interpreted their physical form in various ways.

The Chinese call them the dragon. The Incas called them the feathered serpent. The Aztecs refer to them as Quetzalcoatl; the winged serpent. Jews refer to them as the fallen dragon. Me I'd say they are huge, winged muscular crocodiles.

The picture below is the image that closely resembles what I saw during my visions and it squares with what every other source claims as the physical form of the Alpha Draconians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 9:46am On Apr 16
Another important distinction

Another distinction I'll like to make is the difference between the Alpha Draconians and Reptilians.

Unlike the Alpha Draconians who are conquerers of worlds and arrived on earth from another Galaxy, Reptilians originated on Earth; they evolved on this planet for millions of years. The Zulu tribe in South Africa refer to them as the Chitahuri and they were present during the recreation of man by the Alpha Draconians.

They are 6 to 8 feet tall tailess humanoid reptile beings with a mixture of human and lizard features. They are intelligent beings and have the ability to shapeshift, most times taking the physical appearance of humans to walk among us.

Unlike the Alpha Draconians, the Reptilians don't look like crocodiles or dragons, rather they look very much like humans with snakelike features.

They feed on flesh; some like it cooked some like it raw. The flesh of humans appeals the most to them, especially that of babies and little children.

On the pyramid of control they rank below the Alpha Draconians, but because they are also 4th dimensional beings, they also share an interest in enslaving humanity primarily as a source of nourishment both physically and energetically.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by MrCork: 9:49am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

Let's begin

^^^^another muslim terrrrrorist....GO BACCCKTO BED I BEG!!!!!(((no oofencsece)) undecided
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by MrCork: 9:51am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

Let's begin

...and son..for the record..romance section is stricly for chassssin women...so kindly carrry yor bag pack bakkto yahooo.com/lonely sir!! angry
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SayGod: 9:53am On Apr 16
This 2024 na truly the age of truth. Information that was once hidden will be revealed

Also there are going to be a lot of liars and delusional people
Like op that thinks he is saying the truth

But for the righteous and faithful, no worries, for it is written

*But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SayGod: 10:00am On Apr 16
Fearjah:
E don tey wey i dey one corner dey observe this guy.

Abeg, Which one of the Gods de give you this update now?

I hope say no be weed sha

Nur be weed bro
Na too much internet, people like this full YouTube. Them dun too digest information, it’s become a problem differentiating illusion from reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 10:07am On Apr 16
The obsession with sacrifice

The alpha Draconians and Reptilians aren't the only beings in the 4th dimension. Various other beings exist in the 4th dimension and take on different physical forms when they operate on the physical plane.

The common characteristics of 4th dimensional beings in the derivation of nourishment from negative human emotions, particularly pain, suffering, fear and death.

When a spiritually aware human(example a native doctor) contacts a 4th dimensional being existing on the astral realm, blood sacrifice is always required. In fact, this is how you primarily differentiate between contact with a 5th dimensional being and contact with a 4th dimensional being.

A 5th dimensional being feeds on love, peace and kindness, a 4th dimensional being feeds on wars, death, genocide, pain and suffering.

This is why the god of the Jews was so obsessed with blood sacrifice and why they commended the genocide of millions of innocent people, including children. The same thing is still going on today.

This is why the god of the Muslims instructed the murder of millions of innocent people in its name. This is still going on today.

This is also why native doctors require you to sacrifice your loved ones, virgins, babies and other innocent people in order to give you power and wealth.

These are all 4th dimensional beings trying to feed.

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 10:16am On Apr 16
Am I talking rubbish?

If you think I'm talking rubbish, or I'm influenced by weed or simply a conspiracy theorist talking trash, feel free to leave the thread.

I honestly don't care whether you accept what I'm saying and I'd never waste a sliver of time trying to argue with you.

In fact I don't even want to post all these here, but something keeps forcing me to and I can't resist.

I don't mind keeping all the information to myself. I actually think keeping the information to myself is the right decision as lots of people are so indoctrinated that they'd instantly reject anything I say.

But knowledge should never be hoarded. Despite the majority being spiritually asleep, there are few who are waking up and they quietly follow my threads. They are the ones that I invest the time and energy to share this information to.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by AcadaWriter: 10:17am On Apr 16
OP you have a new follower.Fire on

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Khafsun: 10:24am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

Let's begin
Hahaha ha. This one Don go watch three body problem grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Rexymania(m): 10:33am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The obsession with sacrifice

The alpha Draconians and Reptilians aren't the only beings in the 4th dimension. Various other beings exist in the 4th dimension and take on different physical forms when they operate on the physical plane.

The common characteristics of 4th dimensional beings in the derivation of nourishment from negative human emotions, particularly pain, suffering, fear and death.

When a spiritually aware human(example a native doctor) contacts a 4th dimensional being existing on the astral realm, blood sacrifice is always required. In fact, this is how you primarily differentiate between contact with a 5th dimensional being and contact with a 4th dimensional being.

A 5th dimensional being feeds on love, peace and kindness, a 4th dimensional being feeds on wars, death, genocide, pain and suffering.

This is why the god of the Jews was so obsessed with blood sacrifice and why they commended the genocide of millions of innocent people, including children. The same thing is still going on today.

This is why the god of the Muslims instructed the murder of millions of innocent people in its name. This is still going on today.

This is also why native doctors require you to sacrifice your loved ones, virgins, babies and other innocent people in order to give you power and wealth.

These are all 4th dimensional beings trying to feed.

I feel the need to upgrade my consciousness... Please how do I go about it? Who should I meet for guildence? And also where do you reside?

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 10:51am On Apr 16
Rexymania:

I feel the need to upgrade my consciousness... Please how do I go about it? Who should I meet for guildence? And also where do you reside?

To upgrade your consciousness you don't need to meet anyone for guidance. You are an eternal soul occupying a physical body. You were previously a 5th dimensional being. All the guidance you need is deep within you.

The more spiritually aware you become, the more things become clearer to you.

In order to upgrade your consciousness, you need to first peel off all the religious dogma that has been fed to you since childhood.

Then you need to overcome the needs of the physical body. Lust, greed, pride, selfishness, the pursuit of wealth and riches, the desire for control and dominance, hatred and discrimination of your fellow humans and the enslavement and murder of animals.

Once you have overcome these fleshly desires, try to shower selfless love and kindness to everyone around you, including animals, whilst retreating occasionally to nature and meditating.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga*** / Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.