Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Online E-commerce Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Online E-commerce Store (85 Views)

I Will Create And Brand Your E-commerce Store For .... / Wordpress Plugin To Collect Bitcoin For An E-commerce Store / Online / E- Result Demo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Online E-commerce Store by Olumeme1(m): 11:24am On Apr 16
As a professional website developer, a standard e-commerce cost #80,000 and above.

But what happens, if you're just starting your business?

It means you'll might not be able to afford the fee (80k) .

This is exactly the point where most entrepreneurs get stocked up and even get discouraged because of the heavy cost.

That's why my Website Solution is what you need.

With just 10k you can own an online e-commerce store where you'll be to display and sell your products easily.

Yes, just #10k.

Imagine having....................................

- An online store where customers will be able to pay you with their Atm Cards

- An online store that works 24hrs even while you're sleeping

- An online store that will relief you of yearly renewal and maitainanance fee

- An online stores that displays all your contact details for customers and many more.

- An online that can accommodate over 40 products

- An online that'll help you collect customers information and data effortlessly.

With just a one time payment of 10k, l'll this set up for you in less than a week.

Send me a DM on WhatsApp - "08140790018" and let's get started.

You can also use the link below.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Full Functional Web, Bitcoin Web, Business Web, Blog Website / Technitales / 15 Ways You Can Make Money From Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.