Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,369 members, 7,839,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? (914 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
It's good to not argue with Jesus Christ abeg! undecided
Look at you.. Are you saying you are the Jesus that its not good to argue with? I don't just have time for you and your blind arguments... And I am not here to win arguments with you. All your long epistles are just heresies from the pit of hell. Especially the last one you posted. Arguing with you will continue to drag me low with you. Peace be unto you.
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Apr 24
BeigJawnson:
βˆ† Look at you.. Are you saying you are the Jesus that its not good to argue with? I don't just have time for you and your blind arguments...
βˆ† And I am not here to win arguments with you. All your long epistles are just heresies from the pit of hell. Especially the last one you posted. Arguing with you will continue to drag me low with you. Peace be unto you.
Me, Jesus? None of the Words from Scripture that I had been quoting all this while was spoken by me so how could you even mistake me for Jesus Christ? undecided

2. You said no more Epistles, and I didn't give you any. I posted what Jesus Christ Himself said of the Last Days which culminated in the Endtime, the harvest of the Kingdom of God. So, what are you whining about now? undecided

I am not one you are arguing against as what is clear is your religion does not seem to align at all with Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Me, Jesus? None of the Words from Scripture that I had been quoting all this while was spoken by me so how could you even mistake me for Jesus Christ? undecided

2. You said no more Epistles, and I didn't give you any. I posted what Jesus Christ Himself said of the Last Days which culminated in the Endtime, the harvest of the Kingdom of God. So, what are you whining about now? undecided

I am not one you are arguing against as what is clear is your religion does not seem to align at all with Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

I wonder how you passed through college, so sorry for saying that. Can't you see question mark at the very end of my statement, to show that I am asking you a question? This is what I said earlier

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Look at you.. Are you saying you are the Jesus that its not good to argue with?

I never said you are Jesus.

Please just go away with your heresies... I don't argue with people with their opinions. And let's move on.
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 12:19pm On Apr 24
BeigJawnson:
βˆ† I wonder how you passed through college, so sorry for saying that. Can't you see question mark at the very end of my statement, to show that I am asking you a question? Look at you.. Are you saying you are the Jesus that its not good to argue with? I never said you are Jesus.

βˆ† Please just go away with your heresies... I don't argue with people with their opinions. And let's move on.
Your question was clearly out of line given I am not the author or speaker of any of the scriptural references I presented thus far. undecided

Look, nothing of this is about my person. If you would damn your ego/swallow your pride for even a second, you would see this for yourself by now. lipsrsealed
Not a single opinion of mine is included in any of what I have posted thus far.
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Your question was clearly out of line given I am not the author or speaker of any of the scriptural references I presented thus far. undecided

Look, nothing of this is about my person. If you would damn your ego/swallow your pride for even a second, you would see this for yourself by now. lipsrsealed

Lol... I can't stop laughing... You said it earlier that I can't argue with Jesus. And I asked, are you now saying you are Jesus? I expected you to clear yourself with what I asked, instead you said I mistaken you to be Jesus, how ever, I never said you are Jesus. See, not arguing with you never means ego
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On Apr 24
BeigJawnson:
βˆ† Lol... I can't stop laughing... You said it earlier that I can't argue with Jesus. And I asked, are you now saying you are Jesus? I expected you to clear yourself with what I asked, instead you said I mistaken you to be Jesus, how ever, I never said you are Jesus. See, not arguing with you never means ego
†** πŸ₯±

Again, Your question was clearly out of line given I am not the author or speaker of any of the scriptural references I presented thus far. undecided

Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
†** πŸ₯±

Again, Your question was clearly out of line given I am not the author or speaker of any of the scriptural references I presented thus far. undecided

Listen up pal, you quoted verses of which I am not against them, all what I called heresies are all your interpretations to the verses you quoted. So, what is the point arguing with you? Stop to argue with you now means I have ego?

Move on... Go to next phase. I am leaving you with your opinions. Please spare me. Gone are the days I argue with people alots ... I have grown past that phase. I ain't a teenager anymore.
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 12:39pm On Apr 24
BeigJawnson:
βˆ† Listen up pal, you quoted verses of which I am not against them, all what I called heresies are all your interpretations to the verses you quoted. So, what is the point arguing with you? Stop to argue with you now means I have ego?
βˆ† Move on... Go to next phase. I am leaving you with your opinions. Please spare me. Gone are the days I argue with people alots ... I have grown past that phase. I ain't a teenager anymore.
1. I didn't interpret any one of those verses as I simply regurgitated what was written. So, care to show me this "interpretations' you accuse me of making? πŸ₯±

2. Again, I offered up no opinions since I consume Scripture as is written. So, you would need to point out these opinions you accuse me of posting or acxept you are merely blinding fishing for reasons to use me so as not to accept the Truth of Jesus Christ as presented right there in Scripture. 😁
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by BeigJawnson(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
1. I didn't interpret any one of those verses as I simply regurgitated what was written. So, care to show me this "interpretations' you accuse me of making? πŸ₯±

2. Again, I offered up no opinions since I consume Scripture as is written. So, you would need to point out these opinions you accuse me of posting or acxept you are merely blinding fishing for reasons to use me so as not to accept the Truth of Jesus Christ as presented right there in Scripture. 😁

You should have quoted the verses alone without any further explanations on them now... Lol. You must be a teen...

What is this? Your Opinion to further explain the verses you quoted or what exactly?
Dreams, Prophecies and visions from the God of Israel ended about 1900 years; This is what the God of Israel said. Jesus Christ did not include that benefit in the package which He offered to His followers. Your dreams are not sourced from them at all. undecided
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by AbuTwins: 12:59pm On Apr 24
Steep:
So Mohammad never wrote any book? So who wrote the Koran?
Muhammad dictated it and his scribes wrote it down! Afterwards it was recited back to him.

Muhammad was lettered, he did transactions for his wife. The word you Muslims translate as unlettered does not mean unlettered it means people without a book (scripture).
What's the word? Discuss the etymology of the word and its various meanings?

here it is. β€œIf thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers” (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43).
This is the text. I asked for the context?

You are the one diverting, I asked you where did Jesus say he is the way for only the children of Israel at that time. You could not.
I have. Jesus said to Israelites that he is the way....He was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel! (John 14:6 and Matthew 15:24)

So are you saying a Son cannot be born without penise and sperm? So according to the Koran, how was Jesus born? Whose penis and sperm?

Adam had no father and mother!
Even had no mother!
Jesus had no father!
Others have father and Mother!

But only Jesus is God to you because he has no father as if God didn't create Adam and Eve earlier!
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Apr 24
BeigJawnson:
βˆ† You should have quoted the verses alone without Amy further explanations on them now... Lol. You must be a teen... Bye ya
Argh! I see! OK.

So, let me get this straight.

A. Given what God of Israel said in Numbers 12 vs 1 - 6, do you believe that dreams and prophecies as defined by Him belong as part of His Law of Moses?πŸ€”

B. Given that the God of Israel, at the close of the Last Days, put a seal on Prophets and visions - Daniel 9 vs 24- both of which were made available by way of a special clause in His Old Law of Moses? πŸ€”

C. Given the proclamations made by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 & Mark 13 & Luke 21, do you believe thr Last Days --- tribulation included --- took place about 1900 years ago as He said? πŸ€”

D. Given what Jesus Christ Himself said of the communication of the Holy Spirit, sent to His followers by the same God of Israel, do you believe dreams and visions, both not indicated, are not included for those who are in the Kingdom of God? πŸ€”
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by AbuTwins: 1:03pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
1. Mohammed has absolutely no connection to the God of Israel who instead made clear that He put a seal on Prophets and visions at the Endtime which happened as Jesus Christ said in the same generation that His disciples loved in, a period approximately 500 years before Mohammed's parent thought to have him. undecided
You have the right to your opinions which are of course logically untrue and scientifically incorrect. "God of Israel" is limited to Israel. God is bigger that just being of Israel.

2. That claim of yours does not hold true even in this world we live with babies the existence of test tube babies and in the near future even mechanical wombs. undecided
So all these processes do not include reproduction? Test Tube babies still need fertilization and cell division!

3. The contradiction here is not found in Scripture but by that which is believeed by you religious entities. undecided
Unreligious Entity!
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:
βˆ† You have the right to your opinions which are of course logically untrue and scientifically incorrect. "God of Israel" is limited to Israel. God is bigger that just being of Israel.
βˆ† So all these processes do not include reproduction? Test Tube babies still need fertilization and cell division!
βˆ† Unreligious Entity!
This isn't an opinion but a scriptural fact. Jesus Christ made clear that no one who comes after Him or believes in Him can be a Prophet, Shepherd, Teacher, Guide, Head/Authority etc. over anyone who belongs to Him. He alone is King and head over His. lipsrsealed

Yes, God of Israel, limited Himself to Israel. So, Mohammed has no portion where He,God of Israel, exists. That is a Scriptural fact, mnd you! undecided

2..Instead, what they show is that as a human being your idea of what even reproduction entails is severely limited to begin with. So for you to think you get to define or decide how or whether a deity can or cannot propagate His beingness amounts to human stewpidity. lipsrsealed

3. Clearly, religion breeds pretty much the same kind of something almost toxic to the mind no matter which angle you look at it from. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Gonna Make War Here, Is It Jesus Or His Father Or The Spirit Or Trinity? by Steep(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:
Muhammad dictated it and his scribes wrote it down! Afterwards it was recited back to him.

What's the word? Discuss the etymology of the word and its various meanings?
"ummi" it means one that is not familiar with the scriptures.

This is the text. I asked for the context?
you tell me the context.

I have. Jesus said to Israelites that he is the way....He was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel! (John 14:6 and Matthew 15:24)
All of a sudden you forgot context. You took two different scriptures and merge them neglecting their context abdool.

Adam had no father and mother!
Even had no mother!
Jesus had no father!
Others have father and Mother!

But only Jesus is God to you because he has no father as if God didn't create Adam and Eve earlier!
abdool did you read What you wrote?
By the way the reason allah said he cannot have a son, is because he had no consort.
In the Qur'an we find the following two statements:

39:4
Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son,
He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create:
but Glory be to Him! (He is above such things.)
He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible. (Yusuf Ali)
If Allah had willed to choose a son,
He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created.
Be He Glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute. (Pickthall)

6:101
Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth;
How can He have a son when He has no consort?
He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
Sura 39:4 and 6:101 agree on the actuality, that Allah does not have a son, but they contradict each other in the issue of ability or possibility.

Sura 39:4 clearly states that God could have taken Himself a son from among his creation, i.e. without the necessity of a consort to father such a son. But Sura 6:101 clearly rejects the same idea as a logical impossibility.

See how allah made poopoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Extravagant Love / Does Truth Exist? / One Love Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.