Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Is The Best Story You Can Write About Nigerian People, Culture & Ethnicity - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Best Story You Can Write About Nigerian People, Culture & Ethnicity (94 Views)

What Is The Best Story You Can Write About Nigerian People, Culture & Ethnicity / Which Ethnicity Has The Richest And Most Beautiful Culture In Nigeria? / What's Professor Umaru Shehu's Ethnicity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Story You Can Write About Nigerian People, Culture & Ethnicity by Dayvidoo: 11:34am On Apr 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pxQ5g1ck4g?si=bXoxOW5j1sU3lfgv

If I were to write my praises of Nigerian people, it may be to wide to read. Therefore, I’ll give you only one example that will summarize some of their profound humane qualities. Mind you, they have many other qualities as well. I was on assignment to a remote part of Nigeria in 2002. I met a kind but destitute old German engineer living in practical misery. I met other Germans in the town who would accept him when he visited, but will make no effort to assist him otherwise. When I enquired how he lived from day to day, I was told that every modest Nigerian in his neighborhood assisted with the little they could. That even included his medical expences. I was awe-stricken. I know of other modest Nigerians who took stranded foreigners into their homes, lodged & fed them, & even gave them a weekly allowance for months, until they could travel back to their countries. They have a heart. They have a Faith also, I have seen nowhere else in the world. May the Good Lord bless them & protect them all. Amen.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: What Is The Best Story You Can Write About Nigerian People, Culture & Ethnicity by Dayvidoo: 11:35am On Apr 17
Hello Nairalanders, this is a beautiful topic I've been willing to share with you all

Please, I'll appreciate having your thoughts on this!

(1) (Reply)

Isoko Youths / A Beginner’s Guide To Using Poker Chips / Ede Poly Rector Commiserates Ex-council Chairman Over Son's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.