Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream (4562 Views)

Bella Thorne Bares It All In New Raunchy Video, Uses Shaving Cream To Cover Her / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Jaysuccesstv: 11:45am On Apr 17
Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream In Custody—–A source close to EFCC has revealed that the beards of Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye, popular known as Bobrisky, has made an unexpected surface after being denied access to his shaving cream while in the custody.

The source said the crossdresser will spend his holiday in custody as his beard is already growing while the officers refute his plea to have access to his shaving cream.

READ MORE
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/bobriskys-beards-reportedly-surface-after-being-denied-access-to-shaving-cream-in-custody/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by 10billionDollar: 3:18pm On Apr 17
grin grin grin grin

Brotherhood have mercy on him please

.... Na job hazard
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Obainoman6: 3:48pm On Apr 17
Lol, by the time he's released he will become Alfa Ahmed risky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 4:00pm On Apr 17
Just say your Papa dey Prison and you go greet am. Nobody go beat you.
Your own Papa beard too dey grow too or not?
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 4:01pm On Apr 17
Obainoman6:
By that time, Dollar go don be N1.
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by silverlinen(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17
Damnnn

Baba never chi chumchin
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Apr 17
He should have opted for laser hair removal. He won't be needing to shave so often

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 8:34pm On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

See as the thing dey pepper you for body...
Is like bobrisky is your gay partner..

Why are you gay?! angry
E pain am die! Truth is bitter!
Omo baba elewon

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 8:36pm On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

See as the thing dey pepper you for body...
Bobrisky is my unfortunate father's gay partner..

My useless Papa, Why are you gay?! angry

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Obainoman6: 9:20pm On Apr 17
dominique:
He should have opted for laser hair removal. He won't be needing to shave so often
For prison abi?
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Apr 17
Obainoman6:

For prison abi?

While he was out. Hair removed by laser can take years to grow back
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by johnog4sure: 9:35pm On Apr 17
Gays should understand they are just piece of shit or atmost sex object to a dysfunctional adult
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Peakdesign23(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17
Pictures please…
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by MrLibrarian(m): 12:44am On Apr 18
Obainoman6:
photographers go just dey wait for am and I can't wait to see him pics shortly after jail duration is overgrin
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by CheedyJ(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18
Pepperdemisback:

By that time, Dollar go don be N1.
So u no wan make him comot again abi
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 9:57am On Apr 19
johnog4sure:
Gays should understand they are just piece of shit or atmost sex object to a dysfunctional adult
Has he fvcked u or any member of your family before?
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 10:03am On Apr 19
CheedyJ:

So u no wan make him comot again abi
No! I am with him. They are infringing his rights just because they hate him. I don't know how he is Nigerians' problems. Imagine rejoicing over jailing someone for an irrelevant reason. Some people are hiding behind the issue and it is very obvious. They wanted to use the Police but they said they can't arrest someone for that reason, then they shift base to EFCC
They say he is a cross dresser, but 70% of women wear trousers.
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by emmabest2000(m): 10:11am On Apr 19

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by johnog4sure: 10:32am On Apr 19
Pepperdemisback:

Has he fvcked u or any member of your family before?
I repeat, Gays should understand they are just piece of shit or atmost sex object to a dysfunctional adult
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Pepperdemisback: 8:51pm On Apr 19
johnog4sure:

I repeat, Gays should understand they are just piece of shit or atmost sex object to a dysfunctional adult
You didn't answer my question.
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by johnog4sure: 9:17pm On Apr 19
Pepperdemisback:

You didn't answer my question.
I reiterate, homos should understand they are just piece of shit or atmost sex object to a dysfunctional adult
Re: Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream by Kassiekuvana(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19
dominique:
him never learn reach there😜

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Oma Nnadi Returns From Her Vacation Abroad Pregnant / 10 International Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin / Mercy Aigbe Daughter, Michelle Gentry Stuns As She Models For Her Aunt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.