Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies (1776 Views)

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17
The major and probably only reason why southern guys many successfully date northern ladies is the fact that these girls cant n will never tolerate guys touching and rubbing their bodies during dating. Another whenever reason is fornication or premarital sex; yes, these girls may not be saints but it is true that our Hausa Fulani girls find premarital sex very irreligious and disgusting.
So guys, don't misjudge our northern ladies, whenever u find it difficult getting considered by them, just simply learn and adjust. its also important for u guys to know that northern ladies are very shy decent and abhor indecencies so much.

2 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by osinachijude: 5:54pm On Apr 17
Story Story....

10 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Caleb15(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17
After investing one alhaji go come carry am go

7 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17
Caleb15:
After investing one alhaji go come carry am go
its all about love, just try n learn her love and that of her parents shikena
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Caleb15(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17
Quality20:
its all about love, just try n learn her love and that of her parents shikena

Link me with one Shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Solofresh2: 6:39pm On Apr 17
This is totally false. There are northern ladies I know in Kaduna. What are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Drince: 6:46pm On Apr 17
Its a big fuvking lie..
People that are already sexual atanearly age..
I know that..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by PlsStayAlive: 7:01pm On Apr 17
Solofresh2:
This is totally false. There are northern ladies I know in Kaduna. What are talking about
So kaduna is the only state in the north abie? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17
Stop lying. They engage in pre-marital sex, they just know how to cover their tracks.

Every other day this same topic on hausa girls

9 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Meteng: 10:05pm On Apr 17
The one I knacked when I was in the north, no even waste my time. We entered the same taxi home from school, inside the cab, she was wearing wrapper, opened her legs and I discovered she’s not wearing undies, I quickly decoded. Told her to come home with me, she agreed, followed me home and didn’t even waste time bending over in the Parlour

2 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by seanery: 12:24am On Apr 18
Rubbish.
Using religion cover face.

Com niger state con see d way dis foolish girls dey collect burruntachi dick while wearing hijab for inside motor or for uncompleted buildings.

Quality20:
The major and probably only reason why southern guys many successfully date northern ladies is the fact that these girls cant n will never tolerate guys touching and rubbing their bodies during dating. Another whenever reason is fornication or premarital sex; yes, these girls may not be saints but it is true that our Hausa Fulani girls find premarital sex very irreligious and disgusting.
So guys, don't misjudge our northern ladies, whenever u find it difficult getting considered by them, just simply learn and adjust. its also important for u guys to know that northern ladies are very shy decent and abhor indecencies so much.

2 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by silverlinen(m): 4:26am On Apr 18
Damnnn

Can't even go close to them, cos they're irritating.

My akwa ibom babes don do me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by jidowu84: 4:58am On Apr 18
the only reason the southern guys will never go near them northern girls is that , they are too dirty and gullible to understand simple English conversation at same pace

19 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Shinjawestern: 6:29am On Apr 18
Ye ..they prefer to follow bandits and bokoharams who uses drugs to Bleep them

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:23am On Apr 18
Na lie i dated a northerner while i was working in Niger, her people wanted her to get married so we ended it, for say she wait small i for marry am... All this once you are saying is crap... But the truth is they are humble to the core and if you date a northern babe you dont have to worry, cause she no go cheat. But like every other woman they like sex too, maybe the ones around you dont feel secure enough to express themselves in your presence, due to fear of your judgement. Normally northern girls are better mannered than the ones wey full this port harcourt, that is a fact. But the wosky ones still dey ooo, i also personally know a whoring, coke sniffing brat from a very rich and popular family in the north with muslim up bringing, if i call their family name, i know many people on Nairaland go know the family... so no dey jones ya self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Peakdesign23(m): 8:15am On Apr 18
Big fat lie. They cover their big boobs and large backside properly but they love sex so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by udomonday: 9:52am On Apr 18
Quality20:
northern girls are programmed by thier religion and lack of exposure and education to date thiet kind,they feel uncomfortable being with people from other tribes.
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:26am On Apr 18
Op obviously know nothing about Northern girls. The only reason they don't date southern guys is because the relationship will lead to nothing meaningful.
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 11:09am On Apr 18
IkeIgboNiile:
Op obviously know nothing about Northern girls. The only reason they don't date southern guys is because the relationship will lead to nothing meaningful.
so u mean u guys don't marry them eventually?
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 11:10am On Apr 18
Meteng:
The one I knacked when I was in the north, no even waste my time. We entered the same taxi home from school, inside the cab, she was wearing wrapper, opened her legs and I discovered she’s not wearing undies, I quickly decoded. Told her to come home with me, she agreed, followed me home and didn’t even waste time bending over in the Parlour
those ones no be real Hausa Fulani ladies
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by JONSYN7154: 11:14am On Apr 18
Quality20:
Just as Iran 🇮🇷 dey disagree with Israel 🇮🇱 na him I disagree with you.

No be this north wey we dey so? Wetin u write up there na capital LIE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Meteng: 1:36pm On Apr 18
Quality20:
those ones no be real Hausa Fulani ladies
Core Hausa or Fulani, i no bother to find out. Na for Maiduguri o
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by dkidd: 1:39pm On Apr 18
PlsStayAlive:

So kaduna is the only state in the north abie? Hmmm
I have stayed in Abuja and kaduna he's right the op is a known liar promoting Northern girls with fables
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18
dkidd:

I have stayed in Abuja and kaduna he's right the op is a known liar promoting Northern girls with fables
pls spk de truth
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Makamatic: 5:08pm On Apr 18
Any Kara for southern nigeria , just go inside inside the Kara - where them they really keep stolen rods , sell ice and solution . You must see hausa ashewo , with long hijab breast they flow and wrapper under the hijab no paynt
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Dickson178(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18
Quality20:
who wan marry aboki people? Backward people for that matter!
Re: Why Southern Guys Cant Date Northern Ladies by Quality20(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18
Dickson178:
who wan marry aboki people? Backward people for that matter!
try taking things easily

(1) (Reply)

My Gal Is A Big Liar. / Men And Women Friendship / He Slept Wit Her When She Was On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.