Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead (2553 Views)

Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by eyesoflagos: 6:42pm On Apr 17
Woman tattoos boyfriend’s name, Paul Kibe on forehead

A stunning woman who went to a tattoo parlor to get her boyfriend Paul Kibe’s name inked on her forehead is causing a stir on social media.

With thousands of likes and shares, the recent video features a woman tagging it, “My woman wish I love you.” Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Woman tattoos boyfriend's name, Paul Kibe on forehead
Woman tattoos boyfriend’s name, Paul Kibe on forehead.

In the footage, the woman can be seen lying on a bed in what appears to be a tattoo shop while the tattoo artist works on her body.

Moments into the video, it’s revealed that the tattoo artist has already finished his work, with “Paul Kibe” inked onto her face.

In reaction to the bold move of the lady, concerned individuals have stormed the comment section of the post to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

Joanne47: “This is what we call being obsessed with someone 😳😳😳and obsession in a relationship is bad.”

Ythera Generator: “Show me you’re a new comer in love without saying it.”

Nyandera Dorah Dorothy: “Premium tears loaded my fellow African sister don’t for get.”

BellaNelson: “how funny you share the same name as someone I know 😂😂😂it wasn’t all funny at first until I saw you to confirm.”

@Noniee: “i pray to God that this kind of love never to locate me.”

kanicynjuguna: “Imagine when she get old ?..what about if the Relationship not gonna last?”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/17/woman-tattoos-boyfriends-name-paul-kibe-on-forehead/

cc : farano, Rocktation, dominique

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by brain54(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17
Head kuku be like sign post...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17
I wonder how she'll feel when he eventually breaks up with her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by zed7: 7:19pm On Apr 17
She's a hood rat. Hood rats are known for being crass. No decent or half decent girl will do this.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Dizzyyish: 7:23pm On Apr 17
She forgot to write "Caveat Emptor - Toasters Beware."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:27pm On Apr 17
I remembered one milf I 4ucked then, she got so hooked on my dick that she had to tattoo my name on her left ass cheek. Things women do for love/lust. Damn!!🥱
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by poshestmina(f): 11:24pm On Apr 17
Obsession,Crass ,dirty and shameful!

Tueh!
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by UcheKingsley1: 12:03am On Apr 18
Power of good ogbola...

Good gbola is so underestimated.

Married men, pray and cast so that your lovely and precious wife not to have an encounter with good gbola, she will tattoo his name on her pussy and forehead. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by chatinent: 4:56am On Apr 18
Doesn't look like a permanent tattoo. And even if it is, she's got a poor brained bf.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Sonnobax15(m): 6:38am On Apr 18
lipsrsealed
The only gender wey dey go to the extreme of their senselessness just to please my very beloved gender...... Probably as a result of a very powerful anaconda grin
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 7:02am On Apr 18
LIVINGICONREBOR:
I remembered one milf I 4ucked then, she got so hooked on my dick that she had to tattoo my name on her left ass cheek. Things women do for love/lust. Damn!!🥱
Imagination want to kill this one

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 7:03am On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The only gender wey dey go to the extreme of their senselessness just to please my very beloved gender...... Probably as a result of a very powerful anaconda grin
Shut up please
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 7:04am On Apr 18
Foolish girl, who displays a man that has not married her talk more tattooing his name on her forehead. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Shut up please
Don't ever in your full life quote me again...... I've taken enough of your insults already.... Don't ever hit my mention button in your life again, unless you want to be miserable....And I mean it..
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Peakdesign23(m): 8:04am On Apr 18
She’s dumb, unless she’s seeking for social media attention.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 8:18am On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
Don't ever in your full life quote me again...... I've taken enough of your insults already.... Don't ever hit my mention button in your life again, unless you want to be miserable....And I mean it..
Insult? When? How? Hope you are not mistaken me for jennyclayy?

Come off it boy, I'll mention you anytime and anyhow I want and you can't do nothing or you simply stop commenting. See this flyyy I was even encouraging few days ago when Jenny insulted him. Younowell

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 8:21am On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
From now henceforth if you ever display your misogynistic tendencies anywhere again just pray I don't see it. I'm watching you and anytime I login I'll search for your post and do the needful. I should have allowed Jenny to continue Insulting the hell out of you kos you truly deserve it.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
From now henceforth if you ever display your misogynistic tendencies anywhere again just pray I don't see it. I'm watching you and anytime I login I'll search for your post and do the needful. I should have allowed Jenny to continue Insulting the hell out of you kos you truly deserve it.
. I should pray you don't see my comments? grin. Chaiiii, person don too suffer for this Nairaland cha grin. Well,no be your fault cha........I wish you can stand in my front and say such words to my face....I just wish..... just like I said, don't you ever hit my quote button again.......If you're jobless enough to be a monitoring spirit,keep it up,at least,na the work wey Tinubu regime share reach una be that..

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Nicepoker(m): 9:39am On Apr 18
Tattooed such a nice name on an empty head.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by westlius(m): 9:40am On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:
I wonder how she'll feel when he eventually breaks up with her?
She will add Bleep in the beginning

1 Like

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Rokiat(f): 9:52am On Apr 18
She look like a fool she behave like a fool she is a fool.
An absolute idiot.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by traware(m): 9:56am On Apr 18
Straggle & Sniggle Theatre
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Savedday2: 9:56am On Apr 18
Yes! Na so e supposed be. But I can bet my brokus, that is not a 9ja girl.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 10:02am On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
. I should pray you don't see my comments? grin. Chaiiii, person don too suffer for this Nairaland cha grin. Well,no be your fault cha........I wish you can stand in my front and say such words to my face....I just wish..... just like I said, don't you ever hit my quote button again.......If you're jobless enough to be a monitoring spirit,keep it up,at least,na the work wey Tinubu regime share reach una be that..
See this one, I'm sure you don't want to talk about reality kos you will be shocked. Nairaland is just a level playing ground for everyone which is why I like it else where our part wan for cross. I'm a very humble person ooo don't make me brag over worldly things.

Thank your stars I'm not jennyclayy, I should have allowed her to continue eating you raw kos you are so annoying and deserve it.

Just remember that I'm watching you and all your comments, I'm coming for you big time. You'll see shege , I'm an expert at frustrating men, I just decided to turn a new leaf. I'm not new on nairaland so don't be deceived by this account. I'll show you my old self
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by younowell: 10:33am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Insult? When? How? Hope you are not mistaken me for jennyclayy?

Come off it boy, I'll mention you anytime and anyhow I want and you can't do nothing or you simply stop commenting. See this flyyy I was even encouraging few days ago when Jenny insulted him. Younowell

Waris diz, you guys are disturbing my peace. Next time try and spell younowell with space in between, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Kemadealadire(f): 11:30am On Apr 18
Very silly girl, disfigured her face for nothing.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by PerfectStranger(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18
Can a gud d!ck make a lady this crass?
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by pretydiva(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18
Should we tell her😀
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Obierika(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18
This one is an original idiot!
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by udede(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18
Very classless lowlife, i would rather not have a daughter than have this . Tufiakwa
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:57pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Imagination want to kill this one

Rose, just say you are eager to hear the full details which I am not ready to spill.
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by EreluRoz: 6:06pm On Apr 18
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Rose, just say you are eager to hear the full details which I am not ready to spill.
😂😂😂 I was caught

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Still Desires Her Ex, But Doesnt Want To Leave Me / Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Are They Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.