Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic (35476 Views)

Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by AfonjaConehead: 4:13pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:
See what police men at Egba Benin Auchi byepass did to my friends yesterday.

The police men from Egba devision opened fire on my friends almost killing one.
They were traveling from Auchi to Benin
They got to egba they met policemen at checkpoint.
The policemen were attending to other cars and my friends were in a hurry
They tried to pass the check point the police man threatened them by pointing his gun, my friends thought it was just to scare them
Not knowing that the police man will shoot.

The officer opened fire which almost sent them to grave.

Check pics under

My friend is currently battling with his life

Modified pls how do I report this to the necessary authorities

Modified pls not everybody that drive or own a car are into yahoo.

Fine I know my friends did wrong by trying to go without stopping

But it s not enough reason to shoot

If if that bullet had hit someone else and missed the target.

You don’t open fire anyhow

You better shut and go tend to your friends...you guys are so stubborn..how many minutes will it take for you guys to wait for your turn at the police check point?
Do you think they stand there for hours playing games?!
Better be late than never...see what has happened now!!
Go and report and get locked up
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by zed7: 4:25pm On Apr 18
Only criminals will try to pass a checkpoint without stopping. Only foolish people play games with armed people.

Perhaps your friend is one of those people they deceive with 'odeshi' and he believes he's superhuman.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Logins2125: 4:27pm On Apr 18
imiski:
If you ask me your friends were at fault. No amount of hurry should make you inpatient at a checkpoint, you could be labeled as thieves and the matter would end.
Are you trying to tell me that if it was in America, police will open fire to unarmed civilians?
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Offpointng: 4:57pm On Apr 18
idahme:

You will think extrajudicial acts is a joke until it happens to your son, you, your father, mother and, relatives.

What they did wasn't a threat to the life of the officers in duty but because of corruption and money they already budgeted to rip off from the occupants they are prepared to go rogue. Lawlessness in Nigeria is indeed supported by the people.

Shut up guy, you're being senseless here. in 2022 if those Soldiers hadn't shot at that bus that kidnapped my course mates reporting to Camp that made the vehicle lost motion and stop and they were rescued, what do u think would have been their fate

You want to evade search at a check point and you think the Police are wrong for shooting?? let him carry the case to court and see if it won't be dismissed in Minutes.

People like you that encourages impunity are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Nonsense sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by rumenase(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:
They had to report SCID Benin
look for Harrison Gwamnishu on IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by NewDea4: 5:13pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

They tried to pass the check point the police man threatened them by pointing his gun, my friends thought it was just to scare them

Check pics under

What part of the body is that?

Don't ever assume an armed policeman is kidding when he threatens you with a gun though, because majority of them are suffering from deep depression, frustration and worse forms of mental illness
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Offpointng: 5:18pm On Apr 18
YoungBlackRico:
Your friend should go and hurry at an army checkpoint after this ordeal, foolish yahoo boys

No mind them, they were lucky sef sad Army wouldn't have left them injured. Army would have ensured they were all killed
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by RecoveryG: 5:47pm On Apr 18
adecz:

Dem for kill your friends to teach
them lesson....

All their hurry, hurry will now end in
hospital because of their stubborness❗️❗️

Good job oga police👮👮👮👏👏👏
You're stupid and more foolish than the police, u no even get common sense I swear
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by imagrg(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18
Those boys were too restless.
They should thank God the shot was from a 'toy' gun! grin
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by idahme(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18
chidekings:
oga the police might have been wrong in shooting....but if those guys tries that in the states,a worst outcome it will be.

Any police who tries that act in the state will be hailed for life, you can't shoot someone who isn't a threat to your life, someone who is running away from you. Even if the police shots in the states that is a guarantee for a life in jail. No escueses for such rascality.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by abobote: 7:01pm On Apr 18
You friends are foolish, why will they be in hurry to go in a police check point.
They brought this upon themselves
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by abobote: 7:02pm On Apr 18
RecoveryG:

You're stupid and more foolish than the police, u no even get common sense I swear
He was right
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by imiski(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18
Logins2125:
Are you trying to tell me that if it was in America, police will open fire to unarmed civilians?
We are in Nigeria that realization should help you know that what is obtainable in America would be difficult to work here, even American citizens won’t disobey the police without dire consequences. Sometimes we should put ourselves in the shoes of this officers they also don’t feel safe.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by leisuretym: 7:30pm On Apr 18
You need to play safe in this country, your friend is wearing a police camouflage in area where kidnappers operate, he should have waited, the police can win this case, why was he trying to escape?
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by MasterTeeUSA: 7:52pm On Apr 18
if they are in the US, they won't be alive to tell the tale. If the Police put up a barricade and you drive past it, you put them in danger, and they can shoot in self-defense. I hope they survive...your friends shouldn't travel at night, evade barricades, and claim they were in a hurry. As a police officer, I would think they are either kidnappers, robbers, or ESN and would have assumed they must be harmed.

Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by okoroemeka(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

and you don't drive anyhow on a security check point,did it not occur to you that this people are risking there life's just to be on that check point?did you not know that an alert maybe out for armed robbers fleeing the area and start to drive like one?don't you know check points are the number one spots policemen are killed?thank your lucky stars that you are still alive
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by steve11215(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

Oga you can't win the case....
Why will you friends assume a man witha gun is joking?
With the insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Offpoint1: 9:33pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Is that enough reason to open fire
Dude you don't know how security force works.

You don't speed off when you're flag down for stop at a checkpoint, you automatically become a threat and brutal will be use to neutralize you.
Running or not stopping pose a serious threat and they're back by law to open fire.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by RecoveryG: 9:42pm On Apr 18
abobote:

He was right
Past tense
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by G00dharddick: 10:10pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Is that enough reason to open fire

As your friend dey hurry reach, did he finally get to his destination?

A simple stop and search at the checkpoint your friend dey fire speed, to where abeg?

Dude, any car that passes a checkpoint with such speed automatically tells the idiotic policemen that you're a criminal and they will stupidly shoot you to death and labell you a thief. Only a police, military, or powerful person can pass the checkpoint with such speed without being stopped.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

You must not comment in everything
You bloody skull miner
Tell your friend to try evade an army checkpoint, make sure you're in the vehicle too

2 Likes

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by adecz: 10:59pm On Apr 18
RecoveryG:

Na your dry nyash go take the bullet
next time ...

Misguided yahoo-yahoo boy. 😡😡😡
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Offpointng: 11:04pm On Apr 18
Logins2125:

American cop just need to tell you freeze twice bfr ur shot dead. mumus and the saner clime rubbish
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Offpointng: 11:10pm On Apr 18
idahme:

Any police who tries that act in the state will be hailed for life, you can't shoot someone who isn't a threat to your life, someone who is running away from you. Even if the police shots in the states that is a guarantee for a life in jail. No escueses for such rascality.

Na mumu you be. Goan try that nonsense in the US and see if you'd be alive to tell the story, and nothing will happen to em Cops.

You'll sit in your village, knowing nothing bout how the world works and assume nonsense. You can't even think properly sef, if someone isn't a threat to the Police and those around, why are they trying to escape a normal search Protocol??
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by jessylaurel(f): 12:15am On Apr 19
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

You were in a hurry to where exactly? To go and perform rit*ual for y@hoo+ . You would have used flight all these edo boys
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by jessylaurel(f): 12:16am On Apr 19
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

You were in a hurry to where exactly? To go and perform ri*uals for y@hoo+ . You would have used flight all these edo boys.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by jessylaurel(f): 12:21am On Apr 19
ASAPFERG:
Your stupid yahoo friends think they could maneuver policemen doing their jobs.

they get luck.

And they will record it and post it on their ticktock account on how they maneuver police. The r lucky
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by tete7000(m): 1:09am On Apr 19
They were in a hurry to wait for a few minutes but they have not been able to go anywhere since they got shot. What stupid was that they displayed? Toying with their lives.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:09am On Apr 19
LOL grin
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by 123papas(m): 5:22am On Apr 19
Your friend is camouflage. Please let’s obey police and armed persons always. It is like that too other places in the world once they feel threatened, they may just shoot. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the deed has been done
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by aswani(m): 6:34am On Apr 19
You were in a hurry, now that they shot you people, was the thing you were hurrying to still as important?

The people that were waiting at the checkpoint, were they not as important as you?

You people take your own lives in your own hands, you want to drive past a police checkpoint without been authorised and expect nothing will happen.

I guess you will not be in so much of a hurry next time.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by RecoveryG: 7:56am On Apr 19
adecz:

Na your dry nyash go take the bullet
next time ...

Misguided yahoo-yahoo boy. 😡😡😡
No level for you and the Nigeria police, I know say una strong wen it comes to innocent individual, you call everyone yahoo, it shows your level of understanding. I feel sorry for you I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.