Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) (26036 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Funke Akindele And JJCSkillz Holds House Party Amidst Coronavirus / Mercy Eke, Cubana Chief Priest Loved Up In New Video As She Holds House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:
Okay so you wanted him to decline the bail offer and remain in their custody abi. there is something actually wrong with most of you Nigerians, i guess is jealously that is you guys' major problem in this country.

keep deceiving yourself, jealousy will kill you guys someday.

Granted bail na step no 1 to freedom, the useless EFCC has to prove their case against him in court. no need to make this case any easy for the dumb EFCC folks. a country where all the EFCC officials got their jobs through the NIgerian corrupt system. Dey play.

i swear most Nairalanders and Nigerians are so dull.
u just a psyco clown that all I can say,jealousy of wat u a**hole

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18
babajero:
you really need counselling because you have been destroyed by the people around you.
u must be stupid
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 4:05pm On Apr 18
SVC6000:
bobrisky pleaded guilty. And cubana pleaded not guilty. Bobrisky should have done same. The money in Both videos could be fake as presented. So they stand the chance of winning the Case.
I tire most NL and Nigerians are just too dull to understand this fact and all the know how to do is argue unnecessarily.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 4:06pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
u just a psyco clown that all I can say,jealousy of wat u a**hole
Look at this lunatic. you are dumb jealous just admit it. ode.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:
u must be stupid wit a taste of epilepsy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:
so the law should favour de rich nd no one to speak fr de poor,werey way don burn all him money for forex com here de quote ppl
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Salt06(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:

He’s fine. Do I know you pls?
No we don't know each other.
Tot to ask cos of previous old threads u did
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:52pm On Apr 18
Salt06:

No we don't know each other.
Tot to ask cos of previous old threads u did
That’s so thoughtful of you. I really appreciate. God bless🙏
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 5:13pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:

.....🥰
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 5:20pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:

So you mean you that is broke is more wiser than CP that is far richer than you. and you know more than him and his legal team. na wah for some of una oo..

see this mumu wey dey share acct details for every thread the call Chief broke. Come I go sponsor you and all your village people through university. Ode
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
The Nigeria judiciary is so corrupt and bias. Why was bobrisky sentence to prison without an option of fine and this chimp... was granted bail, Is it not the same offence they both commited?

This your statement shows you don't know much.

Bob plead guilty accepting that he was wrong, so no more case, judge just sentence him to prison.

While on the contrary, cubana pleaded not guilty. So the case is still on, hence the need for the bail cos it's a bailable offence.

He wld need to come and prove to the court that he is actually not guilty while EFCC wld prove that he is guilty.

If he is found guilty, he will be sentence to prison which doesn't have bail.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Alexiiydon: 6:34pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:
Bob was never granted bail, he was betrayed by his own legal team, and he fell for it.

So you mean you that is broke is more wiser than CP that is far richer than you. and you know more than him and his legal team. na wah for some of una oo..

Win or loose na the same six months, so why not fight and loose honourable than to be a coward and still loose. for your info the dull guys in EFCC cannot prove their case against him so chill, you all do not know anything about the law. EFCC just scored an own goal.

Nope he is winning the case.
he was granted bail bro
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
u must be stupid
No, I am just being realistic.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18
babajero:
No, I am just being realistic.
ur village ppl finish work fr ur head
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by MalbakOscar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
The Nigeria judiciary is so corrupt and bias. Why was bobrisky sentence to prison without an option of fine and this chimp... was granted bail, Is it not the same offence they both commited?
🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by MalbakOscar(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
Y'all just jump to conclusions without understanding due process. Thank God no one is shouting bigotry because if it was the other way round y'all would have started propaganda of him being targeted because of his ethnicity.

Bobrisky pleaded guilty so he was sentenced straight away.
Cubana Chief Priest pleaded not guilty and was granted bail for N10million so he can go home pending the date his hearing starts.
He's celebrating bail when the case hasn't even proceeded to trial yet. If EFCC is able to present proof of his guilt beyond reasonable doubt, he can still be sentenced and serve jail term.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
ur village ppl finish work fr ur head
at least my village people consider me important that is why they finish work for my head, I can't say same thing about you, because no community really welcome gays.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 8:49pm On Apr 18
ROTTWEILER007:
see this mumu wey dey share acct details for every thread the call Chief broke. Come I go sponsor you and all your village people through university. Ode
look at this sick looking fellow. point one thread where i have ever ask for arms. rather I will point a million thread here where I have done giveaway for poor wretched looking souls like you. no more giveaway from me to a poverty stricken bastard like you. ode. if you check well i am currently feeding you and your entire generation.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 9:03pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
u must be stupid wit a taste of epilepsy
The is so stupidly dumb. dondi and a very foolish one at that.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 9:05pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
so the law should favour de rich nd no one to speak fr de poor,werey way don burn all him money for forex com here de quote ppl
And who told dumb folks like you that BOb is poor. he was betrayed by his legal team simple, the same mistake useless folks like you want CP to make. At least this is for people who said education is a waste like that useless Bob, they will learn the hard way. and for your info i can feed you and your entire geeraion with my FX money. ode
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 9:33pm On Apr 18
fxexperts:
look at this sick looking fellow. point one thread where i have ever ask for arms. rather I will point a million thread here where I have done giveaway for poor wretched looking souls like you. no more giveaway from me to a poverty stricken bastard like you. ode. if you check well i am currently feeding you and your entire generation.
your father is at my place right now eating indomie and downing it with orange juice. Your dad is so funny, I put the AC on and he was asking my help who left the refrigerator opened. He even excused himself to use the small garden at my backyard as convenience and was drinking from the closet claiming it was cool because he was sweating 😅. I just hope he will not sleep inside my dog cage this night. I had asked one of my bodyguards to keep an eye on him. Don't worry about transportation when coming to pick him, I will as my driver to drop you off in one of my Prado land cruiser.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Salt06(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:

Ure most welcome.
Pls pardon the late replies.busy day at work
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18
babajero:
at least my village people consider me important that is why they finish work for my head, I can't say same thing about you, because no community really welcome gays.
we all knw u com from rainbow community a**hole and who is supporting gay,an idiot lik u can comprehend, wat is demand for fairness and equity,that how stupid u are
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18
Salt06:

Ure most welcome.
Pls pardon the late replies.busy day at work
It’s fine. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Caleycash(m): 2:43am On Apr 19
Chicagograduate:
I don't believe this man is making a legitimate money
Make your legitimate own and shut up!, jealousy!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Salt06(m): 5:25am On Apr 19
pretydiva:

It’s fine. Thank you once again
Ure welcome. How about we become online friends . Could mail u
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 6:09am On Apr 19
emperor4love:
we all knw u com from rainbow community a**hole and who is supporting gay,an idiot lik u can comprehend, wat is demand for fairness and equity,that how stupid u are
This proved exactly what I was saying, I was talking about your community in your village, but you have to come up with a nonexistence community that exists in your heads, I wasn't surprised you used the word a**hole because that is the only thing you think about. Freaks.
I am not surprised though that is the only thing in you people's head, but for your information there is nothing like rainbow community it only exists in your heads, I mean you and your mentally retarded fellows.

Rainbow is only related and connected to weather condition.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 7:57am On Apr 19
babajero:
This proved exactly what I was saying, I was talking about your community in your village, but you have to come up with a nonexistence community that exists in your heads, I wasn't surprised you used the word a**hole because that is the only thing you think about. Freaks.
I am not surprised though that is the only thing in you people's head, but for your information there is nothing like rainbow community it only exists in your heads, I mean you and your mentally retarded fellows.

Rainbow is only related and connected to weather condition.
all I know and sure is,you are following ur dad footstep,do u knw he was not the one who gave birth to you,but ur sluty mom never wanted to say the truth, well am sorry to say this,ur dad is impotent and not ur real dad,go ask ur mom who he is,cos right moment, u are just a street basta*d
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 11:28am On Apr 19
ROTTWEILER007:
your father is at my place right now eating indomie and downing it with orange juice. Your dad is so funny, I put the AC on and he was asking my help who left the refrigerator opened. He even excused himself to use the small garden at my backyard as convenience and was drinking from the closet claiming it was cool because he was sweating 😅. I just hope he will not sleep inside my dog cage this night. I had asked one of my bodyguards to keep an eye on him. Don't worry about transportation when coming to pick him, I will as my driver to drop you off in one of my Prado land cruiser.

Dont worry the next time you are your father post here begging for help i will remind of this useless statement you just made. and not a single penny will come to you. poverty na go kill you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19
emperor4love:
all I know and sure is,you are following ur dad footstep,do u knw he was not the one who gave birth to you,but ur sluty mom never wanted to say the truth, well am sorry to say this,ur dad is impotent and not ur real dad,go ask ur mom who he is,cos right moment, u are just a street basta*d
Bobrisky fan is triggered. E pain am.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19
babajero:
Bobrisky fan is triggered. E pain am.
na ur papa is triggered as sight of Bob nd James brown
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 5:20pm On Apr 19
fxexperts:
Dont worry the next time you are your father post here begging for help i will remind of this useless statement you just made. and not a single penny will come to you. poverty na go kill you.
please send your account details I promise you #100,000. It's a promise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

William Onyeabor Is Dead! / Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.