Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam (1774 Views)

Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina / Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by GistMedia0: 10:51am On Apr 18
A man was left stunned as his chicken snack was snatched from his hand. The man, caught in a standstill, reached for a bite to eat when an opportunistic thief struck, grabbing the tasty treat and vanishing into the crowded streets. shocked

"It happened so fast," the victim recounted, still in disbelief. "One moment I was eating, the next, it was gone. I couldn't believe it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jel1cNEUSAw

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by drimzsmoke(m): 10:57am On Apr 18
GistMedia0:
A man was left stunned as his chicken snack was snatched from his hand. The man, caught in a standstill, reached for a bite to eat when an opportunistic thief struck, grabbing the tasty treat and vanishing into the crowded streets. shocked

"It happened so fast," the victim recounted, still in disbelief. "One moment I was eating, the next, it was gone. I couldn't believe it."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is very funny

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by EreluRoz: 10:58am On Apr 18
Hunger, he should just dash him. Eiya

Though he's a thief else he would have pleaded for a cut from him.
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by ProjectsCityNG: 11:06am On Apr 18
cheesy
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by shortgun(m): 11:06am On Apr 18
This is what Nigeria has become under Tinubu, someone cannot eat food in peace anymore. Nigeria have become the hunger and poverty capital of the world angry

6 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by Wawelexy(m): 11:07am On Apr 18
Looks staged.... funny tho...

This is not hunger, a thief is always a thief... A piece of chicken won't fill him up, he could have just begged for money or food. But person wey thief dey hin eye, even if he sees a one piece of chin chin, he will steal it. They just can't hold back that impulse to steal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by Sonnobax15(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18
grin
Lagos na one place wey I no go fit stay at all ...
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by eedhrisademola(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18
GistMedia0:

IT'S GONE, SOPE OTILOR!!.
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by dkidd: 1:37pm On Apr 18
Lol
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18
I hope ronu miscreants are happy

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Apr 18
Totally staged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by Jewessgratitud3: 3:11pm On Apr 18
He's lucky it's not his phone that was snatched.
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by DeGods007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18
Lolz... grin

APC una do this one 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by keymatt(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18
All I can say is TINUBULATION INDUCED HUNGER !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by DyingFetus: 4:43pm On Apr 18
I snatched an iphone 12 from a slay queen, sha sold it for parts as it was worthless

Kudos to the guy
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by Exousiang01: 5:23pm On Apr 18
I love Lagos.
The madness makes it unique and gives a kinda life that can't be explained
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by greenlif: 8:26pm On Apr 18
Well arranged skit
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by BigYash: 8:58pm On Apr 18
DyingFetus:
I snatched an iphone 12 from a slay queen, sha sold it for parts as it was worthless

Kudos to the guy
Them go put tyre for your neck soon..
Re: Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam by 9jaBloke: 1:23am On Apr 19
The lengths these content creators go to get views!!!

Facebook is so appalling right now.

(1) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Ashewo And Aristo Gals / Men That Can Show You Love / I Love You In 100 Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.