Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? (160 Views)

Is It Advisable To Plant Maize In August / Can I Still Plant Maize / Can One Plant Maize And Beans Twice On Cassava Same Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by Janded42: 11:07am On Apr 18
Hello,
I recently discovered from a farmer here, that I could actually farm cassava and maize together.

Please I want to know from experience people here.

Please share your experiences
And contribute if you also have practical knowledge.

Thanks
Re: How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by CodeTemplar: 11:34am On Apr 18
Also heard a lot of good reports about it.
Re: How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by excanny: 12:58pm On Apr 18
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Except your soil has enough nutrients to cater for both crops, there will be a drop in yield in both.
Re: How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by Janded42: 1:49pm On Apr 18
excanny:
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Except your soil has enough nutrients to cater for both crops, there will be a drop in yield in both.
Do you have the practical experience?
Re: How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by excanny: 2:26pm On Apr 18
Janded42:

Do you have the practical experience?

Isn't this common sense?
Re: How To Plant Maize And Cassava, Would Any One Be Affected? by olabest(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18
Janded42:
Hello,
I recently discovered from a farmer here, that I could actually farm cassava and maize together.

Please I want to know from experience people here.

Please share your experiences
And contribute if you also have practical knowledge.

Thanks
Yes plant your Maize early and plant cassava after 2 or 3 weeks everything will be fine

(1) (Reply)

Force Up Herbicide For Sale / Greenleed Agro Allied LTD / Senate President,bravo And Lofty For Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.