Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time (306 Views)

Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by Solofresh2: 11:39am On Apr 18
I noticed that a lot of people here on nairaland are wondering why Bobrisky was sentenced to jail so early and his fellow influencer,Cubana Chief Priest was granted bail.Some claimed this is injustice,some claimed Bobrisky was arrested because of transgender issues etc

I will like to enlighten you on what actually happened in my own opinion.When an accused is arrested and show up in court it is either you plead guilty of the offence or not.
Pleading not guilty means that you say you didn't do the crime. Or that you did, but you had an excuse which the law recognises as a defence. The court will then have a trial to decide whether you're guilty and you can be granted bail.If the court decides that you are guilty, you'll be convicted.

Pleading guilty means you admit to doing the crime.Then sentence follows immediately after that. Either a prison sentence or a community sentence without bail
So,according to the court, Bobrisky pleaded guilty and this lead to the six months jail sentence without bail

Cubana Chief Priest on the other hand, pleaded not guilty which lead to the bail he was given. So the court will have a trial to decide if he is guilty or not.

Nlfpmod,Seun,Justwise,Mynd44 front page if worthy
Re: Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by Polynek(m): 11:46am On Apr 18
Before you sleep in the morning and you will attract more people to your home in your night baby and you will attract a good friend ❤️ you can always make a difference between Linea tranviaria and the other one with the best way to get a good job and get a better idea what you want me the pictures of when you get home in the morning and you will read and not understand
Re: Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by godofuck231: 11:47am On Apr 18
Who gives a shirt!

1 Like

Re: Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by Wakolord(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18
godofuck231:
Who gives a shirt!
though I know this, this is enlightenment for some folks. You don't speak for the whole world friend.
Re: Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by lowkey0147: 1:30pm On Apr 18
Even 'Portable that is the worst abuser of Naira ever in history, is walking around as a free man.

Maybe he is above the law.

1 Share

Re: Why Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Jail Without Wasting Time by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Apr 18
Wakolord:

though I know this, this is enlightenment for some folks. You don't speak for the whole world friend.
anusol agent , sorry

(1) (Reply)

Angry Women Protest Activities Of Herdsmen, Killing Of Woman / I Sell Pigs To Survive - Father Of Millionaire Kidnapper,evans Reveals / US, UK Move Against Nigerian Army Officers Over Alleged Rights Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.