Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church (1669 Views)

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by GistMedia0: 12:03pm On Apr 18
A Nigerian cleric has stirred controversy after brandishing a firearm and firing a shot inside a church, much to the excitement of some worshippers. The incident, captured on camera, has ignited a heated debate on social media platforms.

In the footage that has since gone viral, the unidentified cleric can be seen waving a gun in the air before firing a single shot, sending worshippers into a frenzy. Among them, a female worshipper can be heard expressing excitement, exclaiming, "Our Rev father with Ak-47... come on, rugged!" as she dances jubilantly. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4m5btRB-c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by RickyJesus: 12:08pm On Apr 18
Him no allow God to protect am again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by gift2xl: 12:38pm On Apr 18
He should be arrested, his not operating under the ambit of the law.
That's recklessness, someone might be hit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Apr 18
How is that an AK-47?

That woman is very irresponsible

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Racoon(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18
shocked So God no dey protect ? Meanwhile was this rifle licensed? This is totally unacceptable
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by lowkey0147: 1:21pm On Apr 18
gift2xl:
He should be arrested, his not operating under the ambit of the law.
That's recklessness, someone might be hit.
Shut up, how many fulani herdsmen with ak-47 have you arrested before?

Onye iberibe..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Reelz: 1:27pm On Apr 18
Should be in Northeast. Wherelse can it be.
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by ahmedio2017(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18
The real te.rrorists in practice.
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by DeGods007(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18
In the beginning....

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force so says the Lord.

No gree for anybody, I dey always move with my registered pump action whenever I'm driving... If you stop me I be AVG Commander wink

Steady on alert before you go die troway for this jungle

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Lamasta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18
What is this for God sake
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Johnjustice: 4:32pm On Apr 18
Why are some Nigerian women always carried away?

They can support and hype about any nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18
Johnjustice:
Why are some Nigerian women always carried away?

They can support and hype about any nonsense.

Maybe it's the kind of thing that turns her on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by DyingFetus: 4:46pm On Apr 18
Everyone should have a gun and be armed

Protect yourselves because government won't protect you

Stay strapped or stacked like a corpse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Johnjustice: 6:08pm On Apr 18
DeGods007:

In the beginning....

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force so says the Lord.

No gree for anybody, I dey always move with my registered pump action whenever I'm driving... If you stop me I be AVG Commander wink

Steady on alert before you go die troway for this jungle
That Bible verse was turned upside down...it is being misinterpreted.
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Peakdesign23(m): 12:31am On Apr 19
This is weird. I forgot that this is a lawless country. Oh!
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by AngryMrMAN: 12:32am On Apr 19
Death to the pedophile prophet
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Mikespecialone(m): 12:48am On Apr 19
Another meat inside our police pot
Re: Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church by Provesto: 12:42pm On Apr 19
The gun is not an AK

(1) (Reply)

A 35-year-old Man Fled After He Was Caught Raping A 100 Year Old Granny! / Sexual Jihad: Teenage Girls Sexually Serviced Soldiers In Name Of Religion / Two Men Dead After Marathon Sex With Married Women In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.