Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? (1834 Views)

What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix) / This is What causes homophobia / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18
i've wondering lyk,wats actually is the cause of stagnation in a person life...

its stagnation a spiritual thing or its cause by our own way of life?

i mean...u will see a hard working person,working frm january till december,year in and year out,but got notin to show for all his work at the end of the year...

it seem lyk working in vain and been in one spot for several years

i'm a victim of stagnation,and am tired of such life,dats y i came here to seek for advice and possible step to take to librate myslf..

Pls elders in the house,i need your input in dis matter,i'm tired of working in vain,abeg make una tell me wetin i go do to move forword in life..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by obinna58(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18
Bad Economy, country’s policy, bad citizens, not working smart, toxicity, high level corruption, tribalism, religion, giving up, bad decisions, selfishness.

Also

Believing in God and hating 666

7 Likes

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Sapasenator: 3:22pm On Apr 18
What is your definition of stagnation so we may fully appreciate your perspective.

There is nothing wrong in being poor if you make no effort about your life or do nothing for your own progress, just live within your means.

Spiritual, definitely not.

4 Likes

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Quality20(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18
sexual sins and other dangerous sins like malice and slander

1 Like

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Sapasenator: 3:40pm On Apr 18
Quality20:

There are sexual sins in China and Japan and also lots of billionaires so, tell me something I don't already know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:
What is your definition of stagnation so we may fully appreciate your perspective.

omoh..........boss man,i see stagnation as been in a particular level for a very long time without any progress or achievement..
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by duro4chang(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18
Sin and prayerlessness
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Sapasenator: 4:20pm On Apr 18
Illegal1:

omoh..........boss man,i see stagnation as been in a particular level for a very long time without any progress or achievement..

What effort did you put in to move from point A to B ?

How have you spent your time within let's say the past 5 years?

What have you done differently to change your conditions?

Did you try to socialize with successful people? Did you learn a new skill? Did you start a new business?

How many books have you read this year about your situation?

For example, early this year, I negotiated a contract poorly and lost over N2million Naira in one day,
After a careful thinking, I realized I did not have the relevant negotiation skills so what did I do, I ordered 5 books on the phsycology of negotiation and started working on myself to develop this skill.

Now, I will never be stagnant again in the negotiation department.

You may have to change your friends or location.

Doing the same thing over again will never give you a different results.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

What effort did you put in to move from point A to B ?

How have you spent your time within this time frame? What have you done differently to change your condition?

Did you try to socialize with successful people? Did you learn a new skill? Did you start a new business?

How many books have you read this year.

For example, early this year, I negotiated a contract poorly and lost over N2million Naira.
After a careful thing, I realized I did not have the relevant skills so what did I do, I ordered 5 books on the phsycology of Negotiation and started working on myself to develop this skill.

Now, I will never be stagnant again in the negotiation department.

You may have to change hour friends or location.

Doing the same thing over again will never give you a different results.

omoh.........so what do u advice me to do?
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Sapasenator: 4:28pm On Apr 18
Illegal1:

omoh.........so what do u advice me to do?

It depends on where you are now and what you have.

What are your skills? Are you educated or no? Did you learn a trade? How old are you and are you married with children.
What have you done for work the past 5 years. Let's start from there.
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

What are your skills? Are you educated or no? Did you learn a trade? How old are you and are you married with children.

omoh.........am in yenagoa,26yrs,not married,as for education,i'm nt a graduate bt am done with secondary sch.

talking abt skill,i don't have any.
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Sapasenator: 4:59pm On Apr 18
Illegal1:

omoh.........am in yenagoa,26yrs,not married,as for education,i'm nt a graduate bt am done with secondary sch.

I will respond later today pls.
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by antidisestablis: 5:22pm On Apr 18
Illegal1:

What we call stagnation is as a result of what you do or fail to do. At 26 years old is not a crime if you are not a graduate, but it is a very great problem if you lack no skill. My guy tell me, how are you going to survive, except, if you indulge in crime Which is very bad. The world is too cruel for you not to have any skills in this digital world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18
Everyone cant progress in poor/ struggling countries. Only a few will be progressing. Nothing extraordinary

4 Likes

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by greenlif: 8:35pm On Apr 18
Curiously following the thread.....
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Obainoman6: 8:52pm On Apr 18
So after voting calamity u are here complaining of being stagnant, you dont want progress in your life because if you did you wouldn't have supported a government of backwardness and calamity, enjoy your perpetual stagnancy.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by MOG6670(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18
obinna58:
Bad Economy, country’s policy, bad citizens, not working smart, toxicity, high level corruption, tribalism, religion, giving up, bad decisions, selfishness.

Also

kwa! Believing in God? How
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by MOG6670(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18
Quality20:
haha u are a disgrace to ur moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by MOG6670(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

There are sexual sins in China and Japan and also lots of billionaires so, tell me something I don't already know.
forget about the werey. Nah who give am phone i dey find now
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by MOG6670(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18
Illegal1:

26? Okay what are now doing for living or what are u intending to do?
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Apr 19
Swear you don't spend money on gambling or oloshos.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by DonroxyII: 2:48am On Apr 19
Illegal1:

i mean...u will see a hard working person,working frm january till december,year in and year out,but got notin to show for all his work at the end of the year...

i'm a victim of stagnation,and am tired of such life,dats y i came here to seek for advice and possible step to take to librate myslf..

Pls elders in the house,i need your input in dis matter,i'm tired of working in vain,abeg make una tell me wetin i go do to move forword in life..
Mental Traps: You are Trapped Due to Your Inability to Engaged in Higher Income Yielding Endeavours & Menial Jobs can never add up for You .....

Bad Energies embedded in Your Core That Must Be Purged E.g. Laziness, Laxity, lackadaisical attitudes Among Many odd Acts:

Family-Curses(Spells) That Must Hindered Your Bloodlines From Assessing Some Certain Levels of Glories No Matter How You Tried to Breakthrough, You Won't Excel:

National Stagnation: As a Nigerian Even if You Be Dangote, There are some certain Universal Wealth You Might not be able to Access due to Your Country/People ....

You just needed to sit down, Diagnosed yourself of all your problems then the opposite of your problem is where the solution lies .... You Must now Reasonably" Force" Yourself to Breakthrough your Obstacles ......

If Your Obstacles are fellow human, Once You already decided you are Breaking through & You are conducting actions that shall Break You through, Your Obstacles Would come to You & You will see them in HD/5G network ... You must fight them to stupor if you are really determined to Breakthrough.....

But You Can't Sit down in One Place & Be Complaining & Nagging About Your Situations

... You must take advantage of the least opportunities available to you & Keep Expanding in that horizon till you boom or Blast Depending on Your Mechanics!

See, while climbing the mountain of successes especially breaking Barriers, You will feel like dying but you no go die so Manage grin

Laslas, Call God 📞.... to ease your flows & strengthened you in the Evolutionary games ... You can't Do it on Your own Especially if Satan(Extra-Human Wickedness) is Involved !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by jeph19(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

Sorry I'm jumping on this
I'm a graduate, married with no kid yet.

A photographer
Working with Sanlam insurance
But Omo... It's not fast as i want and you know we ate rice all through last week coz that was the only foodstuff remaining.

The wedding jobs don't come regularly as a photographer and insurance don't pay salary.

I had to live the insurance sector last month now I teach and do like 3 home lessons and just today I started making bleach, antiseptic and toilet wash so as to meet needs and it's as if I'm too skilled for the little that's coming
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by KingNom(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19
Different strokes for different folks

Another person's limiting factor might not be yours, spend quality time in Prayer and fasting until you get the answer, the Holy Spirit will direct you
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by imagrg(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19
If you have slept with a street girl whose destiny may have been used by Yahoo Boys, then you need spiritual cleansing as you may have been robbed of your destiny too.

Be guided!
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19
obinna58:
omoh..........i don't get u bro,hw do u mean?
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by okoroemeka(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19
Illegal1:

from experience I know that if you dont provide a service or have a product that people need, you will be stagnating, ,you must have something to offer,you cannot conjour growth and prosperity from thin air

1 Like

Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by iamtoofan: 10:16pm On Apr 19
Illegal1:

Bro seek God's face, tell god your challenges and pray more about it

one thing is the grace we carry as humans differ, some don't need to acknowledge God exist or even pray ... everything go just dey boom for them
So also are people, if dem never hold on to God leg or pray daily they can't make progress ... run a test

However you can also review your personal life, maybe you are doing something you aint suppose to do or not do something right
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Nice2023(m): 6:44am On Apr 20
Quality20:

Be deceiving your ancestors with this.

I am sure ur Pastor has brain washed u completely.
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Verbtips(m): 7:11am On Apr 20
Bro illegal1 just imagine building a house without building plan i sense thats the category you belong
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Illegal1(m): 10:22am On Apr 20
Verbtips:
Bro illegal1 just imagine building a house without building plan
i sense thats the category you belong

omoh.........hw do u mean bro?
Re: What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? by Verbtips(m): 11:32am On Apr 20
Illegal1:

omoh.........hw do u mean bro?
you understand no dey wyne me jaresmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejection! / ...... / Can A Lady Be A Bestman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.