Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45198 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by jimakeabi: 8:02pm On Apr 18
May b d guy don see her finish, she might marry but what of the end
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by lildush(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

U should know dat men know wat dey want.. wen the ex said so. He knows wat d new guy doesn't know.. women are like second hand cars. Some are damaged beyond use. As a result of mis use. Some ladies have slept with countless men and have done countless abortion. Am not judging but.. I can't settle with such a person. So don't just comment. Congratulate d lady n move..
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Elegantspiker(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

Her papa no get money. But she go come here dey shout "broke men" up and down. Na very broke chic.

She get this entitlement mentality.
She has some vibes not unrelated to wh*ring
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
Uncertain, but I think the EX made the proper choice. Such character, the guy should thank his ancestor.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by kpompey: 8:11pm On Apr 18
Meet the ex in private, your pant don fall again. Na the guy wey marry you I pity cos it is clear your ex still dey ur mind.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by onadana: 8:11pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

Forget all this hungry entitlement ladies that see men as palliatives and ladder to ascend to in life.One is here now.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by onadana: 8:12pm On Apr 18
Obakoolex:
No worry the groom eyes go soon clear too grin

This one nah razor blade....nah him make the Ex run for him life
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by ajizz2020(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18
Na person wey. Get. Money dey marry woman , me now need woman but no money to marry , congratulations to her
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by VeryDarkMan01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

By the time I'm done with you
I'll post your pictures on Nairaland

Just take a chill pill
Cus you're not who you really say you are
You are a broke good for nothing birch
Same rhetorics about men

You no de tire?

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 8:15pm On Apr 18
Elegantspiker:
You are not what you feel you are. Just repeating same thing always gets staled and cliched.
Don't know why you guys feed her with the attentions she craves for.

If everyone ignores her, she'll realize how irrelevant she is and stop commenting.

Don't feed her the attention she craves

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by lildush(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
Obakoolex:

I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18
From her look alone, you'll know she's a troublesome person. The groom's eye go soon clear like 3rd Mainland Bridge.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by haykes(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

All you know is money what can you too offer man apart from kpekus tell me another thing you get
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18
alfredo4u:

She never move on at all lol

That guy go still bang her if he likes

The guy is just a phone call and tender a fake apology away from doing that.I only pity the groom .
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On Apr 18
TMSMedia:

/
Very distasteful!

The husband should be very worried. She still thinks a lot about the ex and any little opportunity, she will run back to him.

/
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by armadeo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.

Na the boyfriend be this. grin grin
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Lovit(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18
The groom will soon see what the ex saw cheesy
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Elegantspiker(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

Don't know why you guys feed her with the attentions she craves for.

If everyone ignores her, she'll realize how irrelevant she is and stop commenting.

Don't feed her the attention she craves
That's it bro.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by GreatVocalist: 8:26pm On Apr 18
DJInfluence:
From the heading it Sounded like she got married just to prove her ex wrong not because she found true love.
Immediately I thought of this, I saw your comment.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

i wish we are still living in the old good wild west woulda draw on you and put a round between ur eye
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by kunle75(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18
TMSMedia:

You wey dey muck your ex,hope say we go fit sleep when breakfast come back to serve you later oooo?
You never even sure say your marriage go last self,make your matter no come be like Toyin aimakhu and her ex, wey the guy dey post everywhere with his catch and Toyin come get baba Ire at last.am just saying
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Father4all: 8:31pm On Apr 18
She is still a bad woman
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 8:35pm On Apr 18
GreatVocalist:

Immediately I thought of this, I saw your comment.
Great minds thinks.... Alike

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by ogbonti: 8:39pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

to go Asaba no hard oo na to return

to marry no hard ooo na to stay married

😂
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:39pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

Your bitterness is medicinal. Use it productively and stop being an accident in advance.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 8:42pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

who even told you she's marrying, where is evidence, where is husband, who is she celebrating with. Only camera man, mumu girl, she's just fooling around, even if there is any man, the man won't take her serious like this.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18
NairalandGOAT1:

... Like a woman's cum!! grin tongue cheesy
Bruh 💀
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18
I tell you
Obakoolex:
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by alizma: 8:47pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

Lol, the truth is that she is yet to get over her ex, I pity the supposed husband.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18
Oloshi

The Olosho don finally see one SIMP to force her oversized Pussy On after her pussy don read pass 1k dick mileage
TMSMedia:

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by MICVOCT(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18
OnionBandit:

It won't be long before the unfortunate husband will realise why the ex said so..

Married Women no dey fit hide bad character for long

You are not only wise, you're indeed brave also.

Accolades.

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy?