Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. (528 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi, Lying On The Same Bed With Naira Marley Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by cutecommend: 5:49pm On Apr 18
How many popular widows have they asked to DNA? Many women lose their husbands and there are no demands for DNA. But why are they on Bunmi's case for DNA?
Do you know that initially, no one talked of DNA testing until the childs face was said to look like a celebrity's associate. If the child looked like no one known, there may have been no DNA request from people.
Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by Skiborobo(f): 6:06pm On Apr 18
Everybody should mind their business.
DNA this DNA that. The child belongs to Mobad Take it or leave it.

The situation of the country has made people jobless and they have nothing to do than to involve their self in other people marital affairs

1 Like

Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by GreatAchiever1: 6:16pm On Apr 18
Skiborobo:

The situation of the country has made people jobless and they have nothing to do than to involve their self in other people marital affairs

My own is, why is it that anytime DNA is involved, most women gets emotional and say we should not involve ourselves with other people marital life, but if reverse was the case, we see them blame the men. I mean can't we all call a spade a spade and hold everyone accountable for their doings either male or female. Why the double standard?

7 Likes

Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by Jeffrey22(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18
Skiborobo:

In a sane country once there's a murder case I mean IN HOUSE murder case DNA is actually a must since they couldn't provide cctv

How come CCTV in his house wasn't working
The wife can't give a compressive account of what happened to her husband
She just pinned it on naira Marley and Larry who wasn't in the country when it happened

Even if naira and Larry hand are on it, you need to arrest the main culprit so you can be able to indict naira and Larry

Everyone in that house just de give different stories

Let me recommend crime channel for you on DStv channel 171 always watch it all they show is crime and investigation you will understand how murder case investigation works not sentiments

1 Like

Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by ednut1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18
Baba Mohbad knows he wont get any of the assets ( mostly digital) left behind. So this is his only chance
Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by goodconsience77: 6:58pm On Apr 18
Pls I'm a man and victim of infidelity in marriage but I will never subscribed to DNA test for this little boy because the father is late and there is no way he can produce another child again. As it is now pls live the child to represent the late mobhad.[i][/i]
Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by Akacollins7: 7:12pm On Apr 18
Same people on this comment section, from op to more after me. But why here go to court and appeal why coming here to rant. If she knew she don't have anything to hide why she be the one pushing for DNA test from the first time the matter came up.
Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by 1000Capacity: 7:24pm On Apr 18
This thing no suppose hard na. She is seeing the DNA as an assault instead of her to see it as a blessing to show she was committed to Late MoBad.

Omo nawa o. This thing no suppose hard like this na.

1 Like

Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by greenlif: 8:31pm On Apr 18
goodconsience77:
Pls I'm a man and victim of infidelity in marriage but I will never subscribed to DNA test for this little boy because the father is late and there is no way he can produce another child again. As it is now pls live the child to represent the late mobhad.[i][/i]
funny enough

You don't know what it means to will your wealth to a child that your spouse after series of affairs outside put on top your head.

Whether you are a child born from infidelity...it doesn't have anything to do with the little boy....Every mallam with his own kettle

She MUST do the test or forfeit having anything to do with the deceased properties.

Some men are just so weak when it comes to being a man to know your right from your left.

Praising the wrongs that some women do as if they are demigods

2 Likes

Re: Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. by Mercury12(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18
Skiborobo:
DNA this DNA that. [b]The child belongs to Mobad Take it or leave i[/b]t.

you lots always reason upside down. DNA tell the biological father of a child. That is what matters here. Mohbads family needs to know that their son truly sire Liam and not some other random guy. Nobody wants a bastard.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Who Said The World Will End On April 25th Says God Pardoned Us / Family Or Relationship Issues (meet The Expert Adviser) / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.