Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men (1657 Views)

Updated:Help My Dad Is Ignorant And Likes Women Too Much!! / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by HanahHitler(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18
grin grin
Why are men shocked that lesbians are attracted to women who dress and look like men?

Fine, I know many of you don't think deep but let me break it down.

There is sex, which is biological and there are males and female.

But then again, there is Masculinity and there is femininity.

Masculinity and femininity does not belong to any particular sex so therefore, men can be feminine and women can be masculine. These two things are not exclusive to any sex, it's a general way of expression.

Even masculinity and femininity are a social construct because you can be anything and there's no hard set rule. As a man you can get manicures, do your make up or chose to be feminine because to be honest them no born any of us with these rules, we humans chose to differentiate between both sexes.

All of these might be hard but open your head, come on!

So, in essence, I don't date men, I can't love men, I will never marry a man but I am still attracted to Masculinity but in women. So I want a masculine woman.

It is very stupid for anyone to assume that because I am attracted to masculine women, I can be attracted to men. Don't be a Dundee United now.

Does masculine women=men?

Is a masculine woman a man?

If I put a masculine women next to a man, are you saying there is no difference? Haba now!!

A woman is a woman and a lesbian is attracted to women.

Okay, I am a lesbian but no matter how feminine a man is, I'd never be able to get over their INSTRUMENTS. I'd not date the finest cross dresser or drag queen except it's a trans woman who has gone through full top and bottom surgery.

Trust me, underneath those boyish clothes and swagger is a sweet sweet woman.

Trying to look for the man in a lesbian relationship is also very low because it's a relationship between two women. No man involved.

What you want to look for is a dominant and a submissive. Also, this does not have any sex. There are submissive men who like to be bossed around, and there are dominant women and vice versa. In a lesbian relationship, there can sometimes be a dominant partner, balanced with a submissive one but no man!

So, you just have to find your match. In most relationships, there's a Dom and a sub and sometimes, it's two Switches who can assume any role.

Trust me, I've seen heterosexual relationships where the man was the submissive and the relationship is happy.

See, I'm tired. I know some of you will still not learn because when you were young, you did not eat enough protein cry cry

I give up. A word is enough for the lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by 1000Capacity: 7:46pm On Apr 18
Wow hanah long-time

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by thesicilian: 8:04pm On Apr 18
That means you truly admire men so much that you want to be like us.
Lesbians hate men but in every lesbian relationship one of them has to act as the man.

6 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by BareFacedLies(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
HanahHitler:
grin grin
Why are men shocked that lesbians are attracted to women who dress and look like men?

Fine, I know many of you don't think deep but let me break it down.

There is sex, which is biological and there are males and female.

But then again, there is Masculinity and there is femininity.

Masculinity and femininity does not belong to any particular sex so therefore, men can be feminine and women can be masculine. These two things are not exclusive to any sex, it's a general way of expression.

Even masculinity and femininity are a social construct because you can be anything and there's no hard set rule. As a man you can get manicures, do your make up or chose to be feminine because to be honest them no born any of us with these rules, we humans chose to differentiate between both sexes.

All of these might be hard but open your head, come on!

So, in essence, I don't date men, I can't love men, I will never marry a man but I am still attracted to Masculinity but in women. So I want a masculine woman.

It is very stupid for anyone to assume that because I am attracted to masculine women, I can be attracted to men. Don't be a Dundee United now.

Does masculine women=men?

Is a masculine woman a man?

If I put a masculine women next to a man, are you saying there is no difference? Haba now!!

A woman is a woman and a lesbian is attracted to women.

Okay, I am a lesbian but no matter how feminine a man is, I'd never be able to get over their INSTRUMENTS. I'd not date the finest cross dresser or drag queen except it's a trans woman who has gone through full top and bottom surgery.

Trust me, underneath those boyish clothes and swagger is a sweet sweet woman.

Trying to look for the man in a lesbian relationship is also very low because it's a relationship between two women. No man involved.

What you want to look for is a dominant and a submissive. Also, this does not have any sex. There are submissive men who like to be bossed around, and there are dominant women and vice versa. In a lesbian relationship, there can sometimes be a dominant partner, balanced with a submissive one but no man!

So, you just have to find your match. In most relationships, there's a Dom and a sub and sometimes, it's two Switches who can assume any role.

Trust me, I've seen heterosexual relationships where the man was the submissive and the relationship is happy.

See, I'm tired. I know some of you will still not learn because when you were young, you did not eat enough protein cry cry

I give up. A word is enough for the lipsrsealed

You are the one who did not eat enough protein when you were young cos if you did you would know it is unnatural for a lady to derive pleasure from sucking the pússy of a fellow woman.

Meanwhile I'm ready to help reset your brain, just come and let me fúck your brains out so that you will realise there is no substitute for a good dick in a lady's life grin

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by papyjaypaul: 9:20pm On Apr 18
thesicilian:
That means you truly admire men so much that you want to be like us.
Lesbians hate men but in every lesbian relationship one of them has to act as the man.
They want the feminine man that can be CONTROLLED. The masculine man cannot be controlled and that is a problem because 1 person has to be dominant. Those women don't want to submit, they are imitating men by having ego. Why do you think gays are described as bending ovee their backs? We are all animals, the man has to be on top in sex, it is natural. If you see some animals, men have to fight to have access to the woman's private parts. That is why women are Queens and a woman who sleeps around is called a bitch.

If you asked some of them, they had a bad experience with men, they were raped or men abused them in 1 way or the other. Some of them are just afraid of men or some were initiated the unnatural way. That is why sodomy is popular in prison, there is no other option but same sex. If they have options, they won't sleep with each other.

They prefer same sex so that they can avoid complications of other sex. Men and women are different, we just have to live with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by condensedmilk: 7:45am On Apr 19
HanahHitler:
grin grin

Are you an American?
Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by Peakdesign23(m): 10:42am On Apr 19
How do I unread this?
Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by Crucialgem(m): 11:37am On Apr 19
Shut up hypocrite to man is masculinity and to woman is femininity don't tell me masculinity can also belong to female

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men by eepeepook: 3:40pm On Apr 19
Deji is typing rubbish again.

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy And Relationships / What Could Make You Slap Your Partner ? / Stalking 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.