Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Scammer Gets Trolled. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer Gets Trolled. (426 Views)

Lady Trolled Online After Posting Underwear Photos Of Herself On Facebook. / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Gets Trolled. by shaybebaby(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18
Lurking on reddit and found this. I couldn't even comment..too ashamed.

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by shaybebaby(f): 8:07pm On Apr 18
More..

The yo mama insults tho🤣🤣

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18
🤣
Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18
grin
Funny
Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by fyzaila: 11:13pm On Apr 18
Nawaoo scammers are everywhere looking for their victim to prey on. I think it have red for them. I received two emails just this week from fraudsters. Shame on them 😕😪

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 18
I love watching the videos on TikTok where that guy is on the phone with them and pretends to go along while they increasingly get frustrated. It’s so amusing to watch.

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by superCleanworks(m): 4:49am On Apr 19
see roasting 😁🤣
Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by shaybebaby(f): 5:28am On Apr 19
cococandy:
I love watching the videos on TikTok where that guy is on the phone with them and pretends to go along while they increasingly get frustrated. It’s so amusing to watch.
Don't know how they are still business, everyone is on to this format.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by shaybebaby(f): 5:31am On Apr 19
fyzaila:
Nawaoo scammers are everywhere looking for their victim to prey on. I think it have red for them. I received two emails just this week from fraudsters. Shame on them 😕😪
They are going to have to get more sophisticated.

Hope you blocked the emails.
Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by cococandy(f): 8:06am On Apr 19
shaybebaby:

Don't know how they are still business, everyone is on to this format.

It’s old people. Old vulnerable folks are keeping them in business. Unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by shaybebaby(f): 8:16am On Apr 19
cococandy:

It’s old people. Old vulnerable folks are keeping them in business. Unfortunately
Preying on some of the weakest in society. And they still have the effontery to say " God pick my call".

1 Like

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Apr 19
shaybebaby:

Preying on some of the weakest in society. And they still have the effontery to say " God pick my call".
soulless

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Gets Trolled. by Valwezzy: 3:02pm On Apr 27
cococandy:

Not old people per se but EVIAN (you know what that means).

(1) (Reply)

We Are All The Same! / Girls Should Think Twice / Is Online Dating Required?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.