Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily (765 Views)

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by HazardAwka(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18
I'm looking for where to invest 1 million to 2 Million naira to earn 2k daily without any risk
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by ProjectsCityNG: 9:07pm On Apr 18
Bring a lawyer with an MOU. I have a 16M business currently running. The second half of the year,it will be 30M annually. Let's be partners
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Hezzyluv: 9:08pm On Apr 18
HazardAwka:
I'm looking for where to invest 1 million to 2 Million naira to earn 2k daily without any risk

Don't fall in the hands of 2 odds and DMme people ooo

@bold: keep your money then

If it were to be August to December, I would have told you let's colabo and do storage. And I know the money we would realize when we sell those crops in 3months will even be more then the 2k daily u are looking for.

But for now, the marwa I bought brand new barely one years ago, by God's grace, I have almost recovered all my money (not the one using it tho) the guy do remait 35k every week that's around #5,000 per day and the thin is still new I.e, I could sale it almost the amouth I bought it because the price is higher now.

If you have someone who could handle it well for u, why not try it?

Note, I was discouraged by people because they believed if I buy marwa and give someone to work with it, plenty, plenty story will follow. But I dammed the consequence and did what was on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Jesse1991: 9:12pm On Apr 18
HazardAwka:

Contact me on email - obettac@gmail.com
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by MaziX(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
Bring a lawyer with an MOU. I have a 16M business currently running. The second half of the year,it will be 30M annually. Let's be partners
na 1m u dey shake body for when u get a running 16m biz.. issorite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by MaziX(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18
HazardAwka:
oga drop your location mk we know the area
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Hezzyluv: 9:24pm On Apr 18
Jesse1991:

Contact me on email - obettac@gmail.com

Wetin u wan tell am for private wey you no fit tell am/summarize am here
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18
HazardAwka:

Any business without a risk is certainly more dangerous than the scariest risk out there. Risks can only be high or low.

However, u wanting a business without risk shows you are shy of responsibility and that should scare anyone trying to do business with you. Many will jump on your offer but sooner or later, either of you will cross a line. Such business relationship never ends well even if they manage to run for years.
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Phranx1: 10:25pm On Apr 18
Piggyvest Ur best bet
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by ProjectsCityNG: 10:34pm On Apr 18
MaziX:
na 1m u dey shake body for when u get a running 16m biz.. issorite

Dangote has his company listed on stock exchange and goes after even 10,000 Naira stocks

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by zanshi: 11:08pm On Apr 18
POS
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by VinCheckr: 5:10am On Apr 19
HazardAwka:
This link will help you make more than that daily
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Ynix(m): 7:54am On Apr 19
HazardAwka:

My guy don't give anyone your money oh.

I can show you how you can earn 2k to 5k daily if that is what you want chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by HazardAwka(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
Ynix:

I can show you how you can earn 2k to 5k daily if that is what you want chat me up on 08089456258
say it here

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by ProjectsCityNG: 9:55am On Apr 19
Ynix:

Hypocriste. But you have threads created where you called for investors. Nairalanders and pull him down syndrome
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Ynix(m): 10:10am On Apr 19
ProjectsCityNG:

Hypocriste. But you have threads created where you called for investors. Nairalanders and pull him down syndrome
I asked for investors and not people's money and non I collected eventually
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Ynix(m): 10:11am On Apr 19
HazardAwka:
say it here
who am I trying to impress
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by ProjectsCityNG: 10:48am On Apr 19
Ynix:

I asked for investors and not people's money and non I collected eventually

The same way you asked for investors is the same way you should allow people ask for investor. Hypocrite. What's the difference between asking for investors and asking for financial partnership? Wizard
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Ynix(m): 10:49am On Apr 19
ProjectsCityNG:

The same way you asked for investors is the same way you should allow people ask for investor. Hypocrite. What's the difference between asking for investors and asking for financial partnership? Wizard
the thing dey really pain you sha. Pele
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by Obierika(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22
HazardAwka:

Anyone who tells you he can suggest a business opportunity that is 100% risk free is a bloody liar!
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by OneClan: 1:33am On Apr 23
SavageResponse:

How will this business generate income?

Primarily we want to begin with a Content Creation Contest, users buy blue tick and join the contest to win an amount of money within a space of time.

But primarily the means of generating income thereafter is via sponsored advertisement, third party advert placement, subscription and content monetization
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by OneClan: 6:59am On Apr 26
SavageResponse:

How will this business generate income?

I have sent a response sir, are you planning to invest
Re: I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily by OneClan: 4:51pm On Apr 26
SavageResponse:

I'm not looking to invest at this time.

I was merely asking questions for the benefit of those who would like to invest
Thanks for that

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Stock Broking Firm / Which Is Most Profitable? Shares Vs Websites / My Uncle Has Curently Lost N18 Million In The Nigeria Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.