Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Going Back To Yahoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Back To Yahoo (1752 Views)

I Sent 1,000,000 Naira To Yahoo Boy / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Back To Yahoo by Rod67: 9:09pm On Apr 18
God I can’t cope anymore, my mental health is getting worse, from benz to Toyota, from luxury life to calculating life, how I went from millions to thousands, I used to spend in dollar, I cant even carry hookup and give them 10k the thought of them making 10k like is easy makes me hate them, me that use to give them 50k, once you are doing yahoo please don’t go legit please don’t, you will hate life, I’m going back. god abeg this suffer life isn’t for me I can’t cope anymore. I use to wake up to money sometimes 3k-8k$ now if I didn’t work I won’t chop, gosh I’m going back

5 Likes

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by ProjectsCityNG: 9:10pm On Apr 18
grin
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by superCleanworks(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18
bye bye
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by nifemi25(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18
This is exactly my thought as at this morning...I left my lotto and dating cos I wanted to hustle with my ond certificate.. now I was laid off after just a year and no legit job coming my way after my collar Job... Seems I need to gather myself and go back to the street.

2 Likes

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Rod67: 9:29pm On Apr 18
nifemi25:
This is exactly my thought as at this morning...I left my lotto and dating cos I wanted to hustle with my ond certificate.. now I was laid off after just a year and no legit job coming my way after my collar Job... Seems I need to gather myself and go back to the street.

Go back but whatever you do don’t scam your fellow Nigerian

13 Likes

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Rod67: 9:36pm On Apr 18
Worst part is, you stress and strain to get naira and spend it with ease cause Nigeria economy is shitty, how do you explain to someone that you earn 30k weekly then but 30k finish under 2 weeks. Anytime I go out trying to chill, cat fish 10k-15k, I can’t buy it, me that use do dorime then, if I go out with my legit money now and spend 4k pepper soup, 2k drinks I’ll like I’ve sin and I’m being foolish 😢

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by imagrg(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18
Living legit is better.

But na hard life dey drive boys into fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by iamtoofan: 10:01pm On Apr 18
Rod67:
Worst part is, you stress and strain to get naira and spend it with ease cause Nigeria economy is shitty, how do you explain to someone that you earn 30k weekly then but 30k finish under 2 weeks. Anytime I go out trying to chill, cat fish 10k-15k, I can’t buy it, me that use do dorime then, if I go out with my legit money now and spend 4k pepper soup, 2k drinks I’ll like I’ve sin and I’m being foolish 😢

5 Likes

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by emperor4love(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
All I know is I do pickup plus update dey for big fund ooh if u get better cl,street is still paying big time

1 Like

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Thazard(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
grin
Your laugh dey make me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by MMempire(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18
It is well.
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by 2shure: 12:09am On Apr 19
Ode
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by eepeepook: 12:17am On Apr 19
Nobody hold you.
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Peakdesign23(m): 12:25am On Apr 19
Na you sabi.
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Seunpapa65: 2:01am On Apr 19
Rod67:
God I can’t cope anymore, my mental health is getting worse, from benz to Toyota, from luxury life to calculating life, how I went from millions to thousands, I used to spend in dollar, I cant even carry hookup and give them 10k the thought of them making 10k like is easy makes me hate them, me that use to give them 50k, once you are doing yahoo please don’t go legit please don’t, you will hate life, I’m going back. god abeg this suffer life isn’t for me I can’t cope anymore. I use to wake up to money sometimes 3k-8k$ now if I didn’t work I won’t chop, gosh I’m going back
Wenti u dey do to wake up with 3-8k
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by DonroxyII: 2:39am On Apr 19
cheesy .... You are already Hooked to Smooth Free Monies Same Way Ashawo is Hooked .... even if Legit Hustles Paid You Millions, You must go back to GeeStreet.....

When Devil One use you do Dorime, E go dey whine you ni cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by samwash(m): 6:24am On Apr 19
Una wan leave large at other people's pain & sweat.
If you can do the crime, reason also if you will be able to do the time.

4 Likes

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by silverlinen(m): 9:38am On Apr 19
Damnnn

OP never see better legit update wey dey pay loud money na why.

Anyways you're free to go back to the streets, it's your life and choice though.

1 Like

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Seunpapa65: 10:05am On Apr 19
silverlinen:
Damnnn

Anyways you're free to go back to the streets, it's your life and choice though.

How e go take see am when men dey hide update up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Rod67: 10:29am On Apr 19
silverlinen:
Damnnn

What’s the update please
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by silverlinen(m): 10:30am On Apr 19
Seunpapa65:

How e go take see am when men dey hide update up and down

That means say na boys full that area, no be MEN.

1 Like

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by silverlinen(m): 10:41am On Apr 19
Rod67:

What’s the update please

Do you know stock market trading? Or crypto trading?

My gee, dedicate 3 months of your time to learn those and you're made for life.

Personally i trade forex and also trade company shares.
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by emperor4love(m): 10:42am On Apr 19
Update dey but ur body dey am,plus bro work hard but boys de collect ooh even fr Asia work sef but things involve shaa
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:40am On Apr 19
EFCC is watching you. God bless your hustles.
Rod67:
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Emmabyte: 11:45am On Apr 19
silverlinen:

Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Shifi1: 12:18pm On Apr 19
silverlinen:

Teach me forex
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by silverlinen(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19
Shifi1:

Teach me forex

Can you afford to pay for it, if i ask you to?
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by Tunde835(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19
Use your yahoo money to open a business.
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by KingNom(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19
Why not use your sense, skills, resources etc. to though at first strenuous, set up a business system that will sustain you over time

Yahoo yahoo lifestyle is one of laziness and ungodly
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by victory36(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19
samwash:
Una wan leave large at other people's pain & sweat.
If you can do the crime, reason also if you will be able to do the time.
bro STFU
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by papyjaypaul: 4:54pm On Apr 19
victory36:
bro STFU

He is right no matter how much you insult him. Life is never linear, it's ups and downs but some people want internet connection. Ping
Re: Going Back To Yahoo by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19
Tunde835:
Use your yahoo money to open a business.
pure water business!

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Far Would You Go To Keep A Guy? / Men - Picking Up Girls / Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.