Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

FG Grant And Loan - How To Get One Million Naira Support For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Grant And Loan - How To Get One Million Naira Support For Your Business (174 Views)

Opay Loan: How To Apply For Okash Loan, Everything You Need To Know About Okash / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Ekeh To FG: Grant Exceptional Tax Concessions To Save Tech Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Grant And Loan - How To Get One Million Naira Support For Your Business by mbnet: 9:09pm On Apr 18
Businesses in Nigeria can now expand their operations with support from Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

This is part of Tinubu's Presidential Palliative Programmes aimed at transforming businesses, improving lives and Revolutionizing Financial Support for businesses to thrive in Nigeria.

The Target Sectors include:
1. Traders
2. Food Services
3. ICT
4. Transportation image
5. Creatives
6. Artisans

How to Apply
Application for FG Loan Scheme is still open for Businesses to apply for Federal Government loan of up to One million Naira for Small businesses and One Billion Naira for big businesses and Manufacturers.

Interested business must be registered, operating with employees and satisfy some other requirements.

See details and application guide here: https://meritintel.com/intel/fg-grant-and-loan-for-nano-businesses-in-nigeria-complete-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today May 1, 2024 / World Bank Doing Business Report 2019: Nigeria Records Mixed Fortunes / Build A Residual Income Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.