Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Husband Hurt Me.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Husband Hurt Me.. (266 Views)

A Ban On Nigerian Passports By Seychelles Won’t Hurt Nigerians Alone / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Hurt Me.. by Peacefulplace: 11:09pm On Apr 18
People have told me to leave but I love him so much that I don't think I can do that.

My husband is my soulmate and we have had many disagreements before but still end up making up in the end.

He is a very loving man. The kindest man I have ever met. He always talks so dearly about me and will always makes sure I am okay. His sister and family are also so sweet and understanding.

But today he did something he has never done to me. We had a fight. I shut the door and went to look at his phone. I found some casual flirting on Instagram, and i think it was yahoo boy behavior. To get some little money in his hands. When I found out, I was very angry. I slammed his phone down on the floor not thinking and out of anger I make crack in screen. My husband wanted his phone back so he broke the door down to get it because I did not open door for him. When he saw the crack on screen, he threw the phone at my face and it hurt my nose.. it was paining me. He immediately said sorry and begged me not to leave. He kissed me and cried because he himself was in shock that he hurt me. He never hurt me before I swear on my life na. He is such a good sweet man that we both shocked 😲. It was to much. I accepted and forgive him. Now he say to move on and let's forget about all this and try to do our for the marriage. Us both need to change and be better to each other. He want to go to church and ask for forgiveness. I believe this was a mistake and he is not the evil I saw today. But when I ask my close female friends, they tell me I need to run far from him and that he is very bad for that he did..

But I don't want to give up on our marriage or chance for family . He treats me so well na. I don want to tell anyone else what happened. Dey may say many theories but don know our love for each other you understand..

Just some small advice I am asking .. I beg
Re: My Husband Hurt Me.. by Peakdesign23(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18
If you wanna stay, stay. Follow your instincts woman.
Re: My Husband Hurt Me.. by brain54(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18
Lol...

You sound so innocent and naive.

My advice is stop telling your friends about your husband or issues you guys are having in your marriage.

They will ruin your marriage.

Your husband treats you well and loves you as you have said yourself.

What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hurt Me.. by Onuimo1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18
Be careful the kind of friends you seek advice from. With all these attributes you said your man has,is it because of that little quarrel you want to leave him?
Everyone have their flaws. You guys should work on your ANGER.
As for what you see on his phone, sit him down and talk about it. Ask him what would make him cheat on you.
Re: My Husband Hurt Me.. by Offpointng: 12:11am On Apr 19
Your Husband is treating you well, he's taking care of you I guess and he loves you. You tell your friends and show it to them and maybe probably they're still single, you think they'd be happy for you??

Same single folks you're telling ur marital problems to?? may you be sensible bfr u self destruct sha.

break up with him today and see those who ask you to leave on the same bed with him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hurt Me.. by Mikespecialone(m): 12:52am On Apr 19
My husband is my soulmate and we have had many disagreements before but still end up making up in the end.

He is a very loving man. The kindest man I have ever met. He always talks so dearly about me and will always makes sure I am okay. His sister and family are also so sweet and understanding.

He immediately said sorry and begged me not to leave. He kissed me and cried because he himself was in shock that he hurt me. He never hurt me before I swear on my life na. He is such a good sweet man

What do do women want ??

Well you can follow your friends stupid advice and be happy for the rest of your life , I won’t say miserable....

(1) (Reply)

8 Adults And 1 Minor Dead, 4 Injured At Otedola Bridge Explosion - LASEMA / Enquiry About The Abuja Metro Line / Nnamdiazikiwe International Airport Abuja Reopened Afteraircraft Overshot Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.