Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

2face Idibia Shares More Reason Why He Choosed Annie Idibia Out Of All The Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2face Idibia Shares More Reason Why He Choosed Annie Idibia Out Of All The Women (166 Views)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / Vera Sidika Shares More Messages From Her ‘gold Digger’ Ex, Otile Brown(pix) / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Shares More Reason Why He Choosed Annie Idibia Out Of All The Women by Dailygroove: 12:46am On Apr 19
When DJ Anyaloko....the journalist interviewing 2Face Idibia asked him why he chose to marry Annie Idibia out of all the women in his life ?
He relaxed back on his sit, took a deep breathe in reflection and gently answered her with this:

You see, Perro Adeniyi who gave birth to my first son graduated from a top UK University as a medical student and is now a doctor.

She is very beautiful and intelligent from a very wealthy family”. He continued “Sandra who gave birth to my other two kids is a dealer in expensive diamond and gold jewelries. She was already a multi-millionaire when I met her, she owns one of the most expensive houses in Banana Island. Her family too are very well to do”. He took another deep breathe and continued “Sumbo who gave birth to 2 kids for me is also a very intelligent first class Lawyer. She has worked on and won many big cases for so many wealthy men and women in this country and abroad, that’s how she made her money and she Too is very beautiful as well”.

Then with a loving gentle smile on his Face he took another deep breathe and said this “But you see Annie is from an average background like myself, we both started from nothing. She stuck by me through it all. When there was no car she hopped on bikes, took the bus and trekked with me, when there was no money or house or hit songs or or millions of albums sold or big awards and accolades, when I used to repeat just 3 sets of clothes, she would always hold my head

Read more from our website address under my profile

1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Shares More Reason Why He Choosed Annie Idibia Out Of All The Women by Jewessgratitud3: 1:21am On Apr 19
Story. Upon all that you still cheated on her.. shior

(1) (Reply)

Presenting Sun Moon Smart Vibration Bracelets: Wearable Tech To Enhance Style / Slavery Of Men By Women / Am Real Estate In Lagos I Need A Wife Pls Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.