Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. (317 Views)

What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. by taven(m): 1:19am On Apr 19
This started last year January when the girl I was so much in love with ended up cheating on me with another guy! Funny enough I was already planning my future with her since we have been dating for 2 years. Even went to see her family but unknowingly she was seeing another guy and was giving out her number to different guys, I ended the relationship and since then I have been so bad at dating anyone, don’t know if I need therapy or is it just normal? Because I feel nothing like 0 emotions and som how I feel like am hurting any girl that I approach for a relationship, because I barely want to have her time or give her anything like affection and that’s so unlike me then in the past!
Any advice would help please.
Re: After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. by imagrg(m): 6:04am On Apr 19
Stop being emotional attached to any lady. Just enjoy yourself with them while the relationship lasts and if belle enter, go pay her bride-price and marry her.
That's all.
Re: After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:17am On Apr 19
taven:
This started last year January when the girl I was so much in love with ended up cheating on me with another guy! Funny enough I was already planning my future with her since we have been dating for 2 years. Even went to see her family but unknowingly she was seeing another guy and was giving out her number to different guys, I ended the relationship and since then I have been so bad at dating anyone, don’t know if I need therapy or is it just normal? Because I feel nothing like 0 emotions and som how I feel like am hurting any girl that I approach for a relationship, because I barely want to have her time or give her anything like affection and that’s so unlike me then in the past!
Any advice would help please.
What you need now is a new path. Something so tasking that'll take all your brain power.

Pick up a Java textbook on data structure and algorithm.
Re: After My Last Breakup I Have Been So Bad With Dating Anyone. by taven(m): 10:26am On Apr 19
imagrg:
Stop being emotional attached to any lady. Just enjoy yourself with them while the relationship lasts and if belle enter, go pay her bride-price and marry her.
That's all.
Thank you for the advice 🙏🏿

(1) (Reply)

Ami Koi Gia Khamu / Bronze Point And The Khopesh / When Next You Kill Yourselves You Will Get A Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.