Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) (7482 Views)

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:15am On Apr 19
I am going to touch on a very delicate and dangerous subject that I have avoided for too long.

In the eleven years of my research I have never come across a subject like this; a subject where people who have come out publicly to expose it have been killed; a subject that practically every media outlet immediately denounces as fake news and discredits it without examining the evidence.

This ties neatly into other areas of my research concerning those really in control of our planet and the nature of these beings and their human puppets.

I will be sharing a lot of evidence as I proceed and I will be posting step by step in order to present the information in a way that it would be easily absorbed.

Let's begin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:19am On Apr 19
Don't mess with a man's food

Food is the most essential need of man after air and water. If you deprive a man of food, he will die. The same applies to every being in the universe, whether physical, spiritual or otherwise. Do not mess with their food.

This is an important fact to keep in mind as we proceed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:24am On Apr 19
John Podesta

To really understand the subject of child sexual abuse, child sexual trafficking and pedophilia by the world elite, it's necessary to learn about a man known as John Podesta.

Before I share what links him to the subject, let me give you a brief introduction.

John Podesta is an America politician who currently serves as the senior advisor to the president on clean energy innovation and implementation. He previously served as White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama. Before that he served in the Clinton administration as the White House Staff secretary and before that as the White house deputy chief of staff for operations.

As you can see he is a very powerful man with strong ties to past US presidents and the white house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:29am On Apr 19
John Podesta's leaked emails

In October of 2016, Wikileaks released over 5000 leaked emails belonging to John Podesta. Among the emails were dozens of strangely worded emails dealing with code language used by pedophiles.

I will be sharing some of these emails with you, but before that, I will like to explore the subject of Pedophilia symbols and code words used by Pedophiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:31am On Apr 19
Symbols for Pedophilia

In 2007 the FBI reported on declassified information based on a series of investigation carried out on various pedophile forums on the internet and dark web.

Attached below is the document that shows symbols by pedophiles to express their interest in children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Teeneyo(m): 2:33am On Apr 19
This topic reminds me of David Icke books that year

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:36am On Apr 19
Code words used by Pedophiles

Other series of research carried out on the deep web and old internet forums also revealed code words associated with pedophilia along with their meaning. They are as follows.

Please pay attention to what these words mean.

Hot dog refers to underage boy

Pizza refers to underage girl

Pasta refers little boy

Cheese refers to little girl

Sauce refers to orgy

Map refers to semen

Ice cream refers to prostitute

Walnut refers to african american

Dominos refers to BDSM

Oysters refers to sedatives

Pillows refers to drugs

Chicken refers to young boy
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:48am On Apr 19
Linking the codewords to the emails

In a lot of Podesta’s leaked emails, you will find dozens of strangely worded emails dealing with code language used by pedophiles.
I will like to share a closing sentence from one of Podesta’s email. Screenshots of full email is attached below.

The sentence reads:

“Do you think I will be better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta”

If we didn’t know about the pedophilia code words, this sentence although very odd would seem innocent. However connecting the sentence to the code words, we know what it was referring to.

Even reading the sentence on its own makes no sense. Why would educated, respected people be sending emails to each other about playing dominos on food? And what does it even mean to play dominos on cheese and pasta?

Well from what we know, this translates to, “Do you think I will be better playing BDSM on a little girl or on a little boy”

The entire email is even more creepy. As you read, just replace cheese with little girl, pasta with little boy and sauce with orgy. It reads:

“Mary and John,

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in a square shaped box.

Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them”

You can find all the leaked emails on Wikileaks. Just search Podesta and whatever code word you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:01am On Apr 19
Exploring other leaked emails

We also have other weirdly worded emails that when filtered through the code words we just learned about, becomes sickening.

For example this one.

“I would like pizza for an hour” which means “I would like an underage girl for an hour”

There are even ones that explicitly make reference to kids.

“We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson and Maeve Luzzato(11, 9, and almost 7) and you will have some further entertainment and they will be in the pool for sure”

The lady who sent Podesta this email also runs a blog page and once posted a picture of a baby with his genitals covered and a caption saying: “For the unblurred version you need a premium subscription LOL”

In these emails, it not only paints a picture of a child sex trafficking ring, it becomes clear that John Podesta was acting as one of its overseeing handlers; someone that was in the know and was facilitating these activities.

1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:06am On Apr 19
The Case Of Andrew Brietbart

Andrew breitbart was an American journalist who long before the leaked emails, openly criticized John Podesta for his involvement in what he called an underage sex slave coverup.

Below were some of his tweets:

“How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me”

In another tweet he hinted at a possibility of being killed:

“How much longer till they kill me? Heart attack or car accident or frame me for a crime. Read me while you can.“

After just a year of exposing John Podesta’s involvement in child sex abuse, Brietbart died of “a heart failure”. His coroner also died shortly after from Arsenic poison.

1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:13am On Apr 19
The Death Of Seth Rich

Seth Rich was an employee of the Democratic National Committee. He said to be behind the 2016 John podesta email leaks that helped bring attention to the subject of child trafficking and child sexual abuse.

He was fatally shot and killed in Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington in the same year of the email leaks and his killers were never apprehended.

Before he was killed, John Podesta made this statement: “I am definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether we have any real basis for it”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:19am On Apr 19
COMET PING PONG PIZZA

Comet ping pong is a pizza place in Washington. It is owned by a man named James Alefantis; a man named by GQ magazine as one of the top 50 most powerful people in Washington.

Why this Pizza place is important is that it was referenced at least a dozen times in the leaked Podesta emails.

Alefantis is a very outspoken member of known pedophile, homosexual and satanic online communities and yet he has made frequent trips to the white house, cooked for the Clinton campaign and rubbed shoulders with some of the most connected men in America, among them was John Podesta a close friend of his.

Now this is where it gets weird.

Years ago James Alefantis changed his name from his previous name to his current name: which is an anagram for J’aime les enfant
which is a French phrase for “I love children"

It doesn’t end there. The name of his Pizza place is comet ping pong. Ping ponging is a slang for _threesome. And the official phrase for the pizza place is “Play, Eat and Drink” When you take the first three letters of each word it reads “PED” a short for Pedophilia.

It even gets weirder...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by reginaeb: 3:31am On Apr 19
Good job Ourtruth247 sadly I've known about this since 2009. I used to follow a page on Facebook back in 2010 called A SHEEP NO MORE that exposed all these and I started following another site by name vigilant citizen back in 2009. I've read and seen gory pictures that I wish to unsee. almost everything in this world is not what it seems

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:33am On Apr 19
Disturbing Comet Ping Pong Email

One of the leaked emails from Comet Ping Pong reads:

"Last month satisfied customers were raving about our pizza and we all know you will too.

Repeat customers know the drill, for newcummers(spelt exactly that way), first run the program given to you by your special friend. All instructions on how to enjoy this joyous hobby will be easily understandable

But please remember penalties for breaking the rules which are also included in the program. Very few have broken the rules and needless to say, the penalties are harsh."

Now this is where it gets very creepy:

"This month we have five fresh pizzas for your enjoyment. We also have four surviving pizzas from last month's session.

All are on sale at extremely low price as they are in poor health and not expected to survive.

Our requirement is that you finish eating your pizza after your session"
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:38am On Apr 19
Besta Pizza

Another pizza place nextdoor to Comet Ping Pong bore a logo similar to the FBI declassified pedophilia logo for boy lover or lover of little male kids.

What is interesting is that when researchers of the subject began to point this out, Besta Pizza immediately changed their logo. Below are photos of the previous logo and the current one.

1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:41am On Apr 19
Mainstream Media Pushes Back

Immediately this information began making waves around the internet, the mainstream media began to push back at the information in a way I had never seen before.

All media outlets began branding any information on the subject as fake news and anyone promoting the information as crazy conspiracy theorists.

This isn’t the first time mainstream media outlets have covered up any revelation of child trafficking and abuse by the elite in government and big business. Just look into the Rotherham scandal and more importantly the Franklin scandal.

The franklin scandal in particular was a well documented scandal involving a child sex trafficking ring within the Bush senior administration. I will like to share some important documented information concerning the Franklin Scandal before I continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:48am On Apr 19
The Franklin Coverup

The franklin coverup begins with a prominent republican figure of the 1980s named Lawrence King. He ran the Franklin credit union and few other businesses in a town in Omaha, Nebraska.

He was known to chatter private jets, host extravagant parties and maintain body guards. The credit union he was in charge of happened to be located near Boy’s Town; a catholic institution for orphaned boys. Kings bright yellow sportscar was frequently seen on the Boys Town campus.

King was later linked to embezzlement. He had stolen over 40 million dollars from the Franklin credit union and his financial record revealed the close nit relationship with Boys town.

His lavish lifestyle burst into flames in 1988 when several victims of King’s child abuse and prostitution stepped forward. The victims claimed that King took them to various parties that he threw for the republican elite and at these parties children were raped and sexually abused.

Rusty Nelson, the photographer for Lawrence King attended these parties documenting powerful men in compromising positions with minors. And in court hearing in 1999, Rusty Nelson revealed that he had witnessed King phone President Regan when other individuals couldn’t resolve a specific problem. In other words a man with abuse and child prostitution allegations had a direct line to the then president of the United states.

One of king’s victims who spoke out two years before there even was a Franklin scandal was Paul Bonacci. Paul relayed that at the age of 8 he began attending king’s parties as a child prostitute. He claimed that Democratic Senator Barney Frank abused him. He was given midnight tours of the white house only to be take to a separate location and sexually abused.

A judge awarded 1 million dollars in his testimony against King, but King never paid. The other victims who spoke out against King were awarded doubt and contempt for naming their abuser.

A list of 271 victims of King’s abuse was compiled, all recalling the same story; being taken to parties by king and abused by prominent figures.

The new york times revealed that both federal and state investigators were given thousands of files from abused children and their testimonies, but instead of bringing those victims justice, Douglas county and federal grand juries ordered the files to be sealed, neglected to interview witnesses and even filed charges of purgery.

Both grand juries agreed that the two victims that spoke out were abused, but deduced that the adults they testified against were innocent. Instead of getting the victims the help they so desperately needed, the state attorney mocked the allegations.

Lawrence King was never called to testify. Some of the victims were thrown in jail and discredited by local media. Evidence given to the grand jury were also tampered with.

After giving his testimony one victim was found in a hospital room dead. There was evidence that he was drugged and beaten prior to his death. In total there were 15 suspicious deaths surrounding the Franklin coverup.

In 1993, a documentary detailing the franklin cover up called the Conspiracy of Silence was produced by the discovery channel and the day it was set to be aired, it didn’t. Rumors were that someone paid half a million dollars to revoke the television rights.
Luckily for us, the documentary was released on the internet few years ago and with a little digging you can find it in full.

Just like every other information on this subject, the mainstream media outlets discredited it as a hoax and even Wikipedia calls it "a well crafted hoax." There however have been acclaimed books on the Franklin coverup that show irrefutable evidence that little boys were sexually abused by powerful elite men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:57am On Apr 19
Procurers of children

People like Lawrence King, James Alefantis and John Podesta are what I called procurers of kids. They are the ones in charge of getting and distributing kids to be physically abused, sexually abused, killed or eaten by powerful people.

This is why they are protected. This is why they never get arrested and why the media which is controlled by the same powerful men and women always supports them and discredits any information that tries to smear them.

However, one of the procurers of kids was caught red handed and the powers that be couldn't protect him because the public already had undeniable evidence. So they killed him. The name of this procurer was Jeffrey Epstein.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:01am On Apr 19
The case of Jeffrey Epstein

Epstein was a wealthy financier who over the course of several years sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his various homes.
In other to increase his victim supply, Epstein also paid his victims to recruit more girls to be similarly abused.

In July 8 of 2019 he was charged with one count of sex trafficking of a minor and one count to commit sex trafficking. He was denied bail and remained in jail till August 10 where he apparently committed suicide.

According to the official statement by the prison, the cameras had malfunctioned and the two prison guards were coincidentally asleep, giving Epstein enough time to hang himself.

However autopsy reports revealed that the neck injuries he suffered were closer to strangulation injuries than hanging injuries

A year later his long time associate Ghislane Maxwell was arrested and found guilty of 5 of 6 counts of child sex trafficking and sent to 20 years in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by superCleanworks(m): 4:02am On Apr 19
hmmm! interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:04am On Apr 19
Epstein's circle of friends

Just like Lawrence King, Jeffrey Epstein also had close ties to the white house; He was a close friend to Former US presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. In fact Clinton frequently flied in Epstein’s private Jet named “The Lolita Express.”

For those who aren’t familiar with the name Lolita, it’s the title of a 1955 novel by Russian-American writer Vladimir Nabokov detailing his love and obsession with a twelve year old girl named Lolita. Naming your private jet The Lolita Express is just hiding the truth about your Pedophilia in plain sight.

Epstein was also close to the Prince Andrews; the duke of York and the son of Queen Elizabeth.

Some celebrities have been seen visiting his home and riding on his private jet and they include: Kevin Spacey, David Copperfield, Michael Jackson and Chris Tucker. Of the four listed above, two were accused of child sexual abuse and molestation.

Another list of celebrities associated with Jeffrey Epstein was released. They included the names above along with: Naomi Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz, and Bruce Willis.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:12am On Apr 19
There are people who enjoy watching babies tortured, raped and killed

There are people that take delight in watching babies and little children suffer unbearably; they love watching them get sexually abused and killed. Majority of these people are very wealthy and powerful and they are ready to pay millions of dollars just to watch a baby get sexually molested.

The question is who these people are and why they would enjoy something like this. These people are also the same who the likes of Jeffrey Epstein and Podesta work for.

To get an even wider view of this sickening subject, we need to dig deeper into the rabbit hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:14am On Apr 19
The Case Of Baby Brianna

Brianna lopez, who would become known as Baby Brianna was born on Feb 14, 2002. Her death five months later at the hands of her father, mother and Uncle has been documented as one of the most gruesome cases of child abuse.

Her injuries included two skull fractures, broken ribs, legs and an arm. She had numerous bruises and 15 bite marks on her face and body. She had also been sexually assaulted.

The parents and uncle of Baby Brianna had been recording her physical and sexual abuse and selling the clips of this on the dark web to wealthy customers who paid hundreds of thousands for them.

I wont post pictures because they are too graphic and disgusting, but you can find pictures on the internet related to the case.

Even today, videos of children and babies being assaulted and sexually abused are sold to wealthy people on the dark web.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by ATEAMS: 4:24am On Apr 19
OP check the date of the below screenshot

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Richietech(m): 7:43am On Apr 19
For that ignorant chap from the other thread,things Dey really happen for this world,bizarre things. Someone gave me access to dark web years ago,I wish I can unseen and unlearn the things I saw there.
A lot of people just wake up,eat ,work and sleep,daily routine while some of us are critical thinkers .
So many things don’t add up in this world and it will take deep research to even scratch the surface.
Don’t be surprised that in years to come ,electricity can be transmitted without wires,it might be possible.
You guys don’t even know the capabilities of A.I yet.
Na just the peripheral una Dey see.
[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by PlayerMeji: 7:54am On Apr 19
America has legalized Homosexuality...

Don't worry, Pedophiles will soon get their own right to have fun with kids.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 7:54am On Apr 19
Why would someone derive pleasure in watching people suffer, watching babies molested.
And they say Africans are evil? These are one of the darkest souls to ever grace the surface of the earth. The kind punishment they are supposed to melt in this kind of people ehn, if it’s possible to keep them alive for ever and make them feel the most tortur ever experienced by a living soul
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Richietech(m): 7:57am On Apr 19
Before now, make I open una eyes small.
Before now,there are books you read and u just go bananas.they can’t be controlled,to read them involves rituals if you don’t get them in totality,u craze niyen.
Books of deep secrets, deep knowledge and revelation…
But nowadays ,alot of peeps found their ways around them hence the numerous gods of men outside today who will tell you exactly how he Dey do you,some will even find temporary solutions to your problems.
I will tell y’all this story,if you know gbekuba in Ilorin,there are these labourers that do search for jobs there.
People came to pick some of them for a particular bricklaying job and what was the job?
People were already tied to pillars and a heavily pregnant woman was on the propose alter , you bury the woman alive and concrete fill the people tied to pillars.
One of the bricklayers escape .immediately he finished talking,he foamed in the mouth and died ..before you shout na lie,go to gbekuba and ask.
He died before he could give the description to this place.
You guys should open your third eyes that really see , not all these bloke eyes that only see bumbum and breast.
I don’t want to go deep into spirituality,I no wan loose my sanity .

Only God sabi wetin this op eyes go don see for this world…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Richietech(m): 8:09am On Apr 19
Omoawoke:
Why would someone derive pleasure in watching people suffer, watching babies molested.
And they say Africans are evil? These are one of the darkest souls to ever grace the surface of the earth. The kind punishment they are supposed to melt in this kind of people ehn, if it’s possible to keep them alive for ever and make them feel the most tortur ever experienced by a living soul
it first came as a thought before it became an action.
In my 20’s , I started fantasizing having sex with minors,like small virgin girls,it almost became an obsession.I was intelligent so I started applying for jobs in primary and secondary schools.
I only want to teach primary 5 or 6 or jss1 or Jss2.
There is this thing about obsession,if you don’t kill it immediately you start having it,it will destroy you cos you won’t be able to control it later..
I attend c&s then and I was called out publicly,the lady in trance said it to the whole congregation as it was on my mind and some of the school owners I applied to happens to be members of this church and were present..
They didn’t scold or condemn me,thank God they quickly appropriate the blame on devil.
I was counselled and guided .
In fact ,they allow me teach young beautiful annoying virgin girls to wade off that feeling.
Those girls were extremely annoying and rude ,na once the spirit run commot from me so,an idle mind is the devils workshop.
I have a very beautiful girl now who is grown,na now gangan I come Dey regret even conceiving that thought in the first place..
A devilish thought you don’t deal with on time will become an action with time .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Peakdesign23(m): 8:40am On Apr 19
The world is goin cray cray.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by zabimaru: 9:13am On Apr 19
Richietech:
Before now, make I open una eyes small.
Before now,there are books you read and u just go bananas.they can’t be controlled,to read them involves rituals if you don’t get them in totality,u craze niyen.
Books of deep secrets, deep knowledge and revelation…
But nowadays ,alot of peeps found their ways around them hence the numerous gods of men outside today who will tell you exactly how he Dey do you,some will even find temporary solutions to your problems.
I will tell y’all this story,if you know gbekuba in Ilorin,there are these labourers that do search for jobs there.
People came to pick some of them for a particular bricklaying job and what was the job?
People were already tied to pillars and a heavily pregnant woman was on the propose alter , you bury the woman alive and concrete fill the people tied to pillars.
One of the bricklayers escape .immediately he finished talking,he foamed in the mouth and died ..before you shout na lie,go to gbekuba and ask.
He died before he could give the description to this place.
You guys should open your third eyes that really see , not all these bloke eyes that only see bumbum and breast.
I don’t want to go deep into spirituality,I no wan loose my sanity .

Only God sabi wetin this op eyes go don see for this world…

This is the reason why such information about spirituality and whatnots should not be swallowed hook, like and sinker. Infact, a lot of the information out there should be redacted as it is not fit for public consumption.
A sick psychotic mind (probably filled with narcotics) will come out and share what he/she thinks it the long awaited elixir of life because of hallucinations wrongly interpreted as visits to the astral plane and all that stuff.

A desperate unqualified and unauthorized person will go all out and run several uncontrolled experiments and develop an addiction. Same people will drag people into his addictions and abominable obsessions and before you know it boom, a sect is created.

Such knowledge should be available for the R & D community to first consider it's viability and sensibility before even engaging further.

Most sick minds were not born that way, they were fed information that transformed them. We as humans are just biological processors, we receive stuff, process it and output stuff.

This isn't to discredit the OP and his earlier posts, it's to caution people to be careful with the information they assimilate.
I like how the op is always articulating his posts by clearly stating that it is his personal research and experience.... Not facts.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:13am On Apr 19
It's a sick pyramid

Before I share more evidence as I go deeper down the rabbit hole, there is something I want to make clear.

The pedophilia, child sex abuse, child cannibalism and child murder goes all the way from the bottom to the top of the power pyramid.

The people like Podesta, Epstein and Lawrence King aren't at the top. These people are like two places from the top. While majority of them are pedophiles, some of them don't naturally enjoy raping and killing children, but do it because it's required of them, and as an act of submission to those at the top. It's like a rite of passage or an acquired taste after indulging multiple times.

On this level you also find people like pedophilic catholic priests, celebrities like P Diddy, world presidents etc.

One place from the top you find powerful families and bloodlines going back to the dawn of human civilization. These people are usually hybrids. They are half human and half something else.

Their biological history makes them to naturally desire to abuse, rape, kill and eat children. They are sexual sadists and psychopaths with zero remorse for their actions.

These are the same people that live forever because they are allowed to keep their memories after death and reincarnate within the same bloodline for generations maintaining power endlessly.

These people are the human controllers of the affairs of our world and receive information directly from the non-human beings in control of this planet.

And above them at the top of the pyramid are non-human beings who feed on children as a primary source of nourishment. Some of them disguise as humans through shape-shifiting, other don't even bother.

For them it's more of a requirement than a mere desire. They need to feed on humans to survive and young children provide the best nourishment; physically and energetically.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.