Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL (437 Views)

BEST WORKING ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS WELL / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. (2) (3) (4)

LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Karioncross: 5:02am On Apr 19
A new arbitrage that involves Payeer and Bybit is out and it's making good profit daily. Let me keep this simple and short. 26K profit from $100 and 13k profit from $50. I will be teaching the whole process in a new telegram group and i need just 30 people that has their capital on ground. If you are not interested, simple read and ignore becos I'm not collecting one naira from anyone. It's totally free. To join the new telegram group, send me a message on Whatsapp so I can add you to the group. Remember that i will be revoking the group link once we reach 30 people because i don't need crowd for this. Don't drop your number here because i don't need it. Just chat me up directly yourself.
(Note:
To open a new Payeer account is very easy and you don't even need KYC verification to use it.
Also we will be using Bybit P2P in place of Binance )

My WhatsApp number -0-8-1 0187 9531.
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Slimtuns(m): 10:03am On Apr 19
Are you ever going to give up Mr scammer? I know you're going to remove this thread once you notice your cover has been blown again. The time you spend on doing something that will bring curse to your present and unborn generations can be used to do something productive, you know?
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by leo2sexy: 3:14am On Apr 20
Nor he your group dem say scam person?

Karioncross:
A new arbitrage that involves Payeer and Bybit is out and it's making good profit daily. Let me keep this simple and short. 26K profit from $100 and 13k profit from $50. I will be teaching the whole process in a new telegram group and i need just 30 people that has their capital on ground. If you are not interested, simple read and ignore becos I'm not collecting one naira from anyone. It's totally free. To join the new telegram group, send me a message on Whatsapp so I can add you to the group. Remember that i will be revoking the group link once we reach 30 people because i don't need crowd for this. Don't drop your number here because i don't need it. Just chat me up directly yourself.
(Note:
To open a new Payeer account is very easy and you don't even need KYC verification to use it.

Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Sammybase(m): 10:19am On Apr 20
Oga scammer weldone the last group u created u were not lucky to catch anyone now u one do advert again
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Ennypop: 12:42pm On Apr 20
You go advertise tire[color=#006600][/color]
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Unique9: 3:14pm On Apr 20
Na peter enabulu, stay far from him or cry a river
Karioncross:
(Note:

Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 9:30pm On Apr 20
Unique9:
He scammed me of 45k few weeks back
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 9:31pm On Apr 20
Unique9:
Is that his real name, and do you have his picture.
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by MrNovo: 9:42pm On Apr 20
natedensel:
Details, you can help expose his tactics
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 9:45pm On Apr 20
MrNovo:

Details, you can help expose his tactics
Nothing new, he always advertise new arbitrage opportunity add you to telegram, teach the fake arbitrage then claim he's selling Neteller or payeer funds and he has friends in USA that can fund payer for you, then start sending screenshot of transfers from his other accs pretending those are group members trusting him, then when you pay he remove you from his group, that's his phone number it ends in 9531, I created a thread warning people but no one listens.
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 9:49pm On Apr 20
But I'll keep hunting him until I get my money back, he thinks he got away with it.

Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 9:50pm On Apr 20
Karioncross:
(Note:

Create another account thief, and maybe draft a new tactic, you're obviously dumb cuz if I scammed someone with one format I won't use same format again literally few weeks later, you'll die a terrible death soon I promise you.

Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Unique9: 1:44am On Apr 21
natedensel:
get me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by natedensel: 1:58am On Apr 21
Unique9:
get me on whatsapp let's talk
How would I get you on WhatsApp I don't have your number.
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Askme2020(m): 3:55am On Apr 21
natedensel:
Check it below his post. I can see his number there.
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Akposkiz: 4:45pm On Apr 21
Hmmm!
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by melvinking4real: 5:20pm On Apr 21
Buy cheap data at 350 naira per Gig
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by melvinking4real: 5:22pm On Apr 21
Buy MTN 1 gig for #350 naira
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Unique9: 12:40am On Apr 22
natedensel:
check my signature
Re: LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL by Sammybase(m): 11:24am On Apr 23
natedensel:
Nothing new, he always advertise new arbitrage opportunity add you to telegram, teach the fake arbitrage then claim he's selling Neteller or payeer funds and he has friends in USA that can fund payer for you, then start sending screenshot of transfers from his other accs pretending those are group members trusting him, then when you pay he remove you from his group, that's his phone number it ends in 9531, I created a thread warning people but no one listens.

I can't believe to u fell for all those fake alert and messages the idiot was posting in the group

Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Ford 9000 Needs A Constant Job / Contact Us If You Need A Property Scout For Your Desirable Home