Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out (844 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by scholarshipNet: 7:30am On Apr 19
VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out

In a shocking revelation that has sent shockwaves through social media platforms, popular TikTok personality Nickie DaBarbie has come forward with harrowing allegations against Nigerian singer Skiibii. The influencer claims to have narrowly escaped being used for money rituals by the music artist.

According to Nickie DaBarbie, she was invited to Skiibii's mansion under the pretext of a social gathering. However, upon arrival, she alleges that Skiibii revealed his sinister intentions of sacrificing her for the purpose of renewing his supposed money rituals and acquiring more luxury vehicles.

In an emotional video shared on her TikTok account, Nickie DaBarbie detailed the chilling encounter, expressing gratitude for her "strong head" that enabled her to escape the alleged ritualistic plot.

The accusations have sparked a frenzy on social media, with fans and followers expressing shock and disbelief at the allegations against Skiibii, whose real name is Abbey Elias. Skiibii, known for hits such as "Sensima" and "Daz How Star Do," has yet to respond to the claims made by Nickie DaBarbie.

As the story continues to unfold, netizens await Skiibii's response and further developments in this unsettling saga that has shed light on the darker side of fame and celebrity culture.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by immortalcrown(m): 7:32am On Apr 19
Another tori.
Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by Ibaaboy(m): 8:00am On Apr 19
super story

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by illicit(m): 8:04am On Apr 19
Thats how stars do....

🥵

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by Peakdesign23(m): 9:26am On Apr 19
You get luck.
Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by NaijaChild: 12:37pm On Apr 19
It ‘’might’’ be true though
Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by Rexymania(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19
Deal duh spoil
Re: VIDEO: "I Just Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Skiibii” - LADY Cries Out by Smitaro100(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19
Olosho wetin you go find for in mansion in d first place.

(1) (Reply)

Bigiano Nominated For Nea's Best New Act, Does He Reali Deserve It? / Judge Judy Sheindlin / Michael Jackson: And Babies Make Seven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.