Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sell Locked Pi And Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sell Locked Pi And Wallet (287 Views)

Mara Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet: Get Free $2 And Earn More / Swap Your Pi and excess Airtime For Naira Sweet Rate / How To Withdraw Money From Astropay Card And Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 8:49am On Apr 19
Hello community due to circumstances and conditions, I'm looking to sell my pi wallet containing that has been locked till 2027. I'm ready to divulge every bit of information needed by the buyer and provide assurance as much as possible. I have about 500 pi in the wallet and I'm also a validator with some expected rewards. I would appreciate your reaching out and your responses to this.

Please I need help and I need someone to come to my aid asap. You can reach me on Whatsapp:

zero eight one three seven zero eight two nine eight four

Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by ProphetofOdin: 4:08pm On Apr 19
You said it has been locked till 2027 but you made a transaction 10th of April 2024. You sent out 53 pi.
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19
ProphetofOdin:
You said it has been locked till 2027 but you made a transaction 10th of April 2024. You sent out 53 pi.

Yes. That was before I realized that 90% was locked for 3years.
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by solablings(f): 4:01am On Apr 20
Whats your asking price? And where are you based.
victoryofGOD:
Hello community due to circumstances and conditions, I'm looking to sell my pi wallet containing that has been locked till 2027. I'm ready to divulge every bit of information needed by the buyer and provide assurance as much as possible. I have about 500 pi in the wallet and I'm also a validator with some expected rewards. I would appreciate your reaching out and your responses to this.

Please I need help and I need someone to come to my aid asap. You can reach me on Whatsapp:

zero eight one three seven zero eight two nine eight four
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 11:50am On Apr 20
solablings:
Whats your asking price? And where are you based.

I'm based in Ife and 150k is my asking price.
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by solablings(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20
Perfect im based in oshogbo and likes the deal details
victoryofGOD:

I'm based in Ife and 150k is my asking price.
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20
solablings:
Perfect im based in oshogbo and likes the deal details

Message me on Whatsapp. My number is right in the ad.
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 11:10am On Apr 22
Offer is still available
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by TradingTony(m): 6:14am On Apr 23
I buy , locked pi and Sidra coins at good rates. The rate is N500 per 1 pi
Message me on whatsapp +234.7081.566.992
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by victoryofGOD(m): 3:04am On Apr 26
Still available
Re: Sell Locked Pi And Wallet by baroun04(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26
TradingTony:
I buy , locked pi and Sidra coins at good rates. The rate is N500 per 1 pi
Message me on whatsapp +234.7081.566.992

I want to sell my locked pii too

(1) (Reply)

All U Need To Know To Be A Mobile App Developer? Attend #empowertech FREE / AFDB To Inaugurate $850m Agriculture Transformation Programme To Reduce Imports / At Last,you Can Have Your Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.