Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,346 members, 7,815,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? (1468 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Sinkara: 9:21am On Apr 19
If I owe Opay, Palmpay or Fairmoney a considerable amount of money, say 500 thousand and above, what are the disadvantages ??
Does it hinder my chances of getting my Visa Approved?? If I want to travel out??
Pls treat as Urgent
Thanks
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by ProjectNEXT(m): 9:23am On Apr 19
What if you are the one in their shoes? What you wont allow people do to you, dont do to others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Xox1945(m): 9:26am On Apr 19
Bro go and pay your credit have conscience
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by colossus91(m): 9:28am On Apr 19
Agents go dey wait you for airport
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Nokio2: 9:29am On Apr 19
Now like dis they have seen ur IP address
U don enter hand
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by vonlogon: 9:31am On Apr 19
I don't think debts can hinder your movement in anyway but it can hinder your personal rating in places you cannot imagine, remember that corporate organizations are we'll connect and may have friends in high places, if you want to use their money to fund travel, be honorable and tell them, make proper arrangements to pay back while there. All the best
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by cenaman(m): 9:34am On Apr 19
Baba oni gbese! Go pay ur gbese. Na people like u the block other people chance of getting loans.

5 Likes

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Peakdesign23(m): 10:15am On Apr 19
See jamb question 🤣😂
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Nice2023(m): 11:35am On Apr 19
Pray make ur plane no crash.

People like u are the real reasons why companies are folding.

All because u guys are fantastically wicked.

U collect their money to gamble and come back here to preach leaving the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Reelmii: 1:54pm On Apr 19
If na u be the loan app..u go allow urself travel ....why are people just wicked...the money u wan use to travel, why not use it to pay ur debt...

I no know wetin dey make una feel say una sharp.....

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Justrite007: 2:29pm On Apr 19
Sinkara:
If I owe Opay, Palmpay or Fairmoney a considerable amount of money, say 500 thousand and above, what are the disadvantages ??
Does it hinder my chances of getting my Visa Approved?? If I want to travel out??
Pls treat as Urgent
Thanks

Debtor go and pay you debt hahahaha you can never travel out of the country if you owing because credit bureau will check your back ground and it will hinder you from traveling out so go pay your debt
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Melagros(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19
COMRADES grin grin grin
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Thazard(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19
colossus91:
Agents go dey wait you for airport
grin grin grin
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 7:10pm On Apr 19
ProjectNEXT:
What if you are the one in their shoes? What you wont allow people do to you, dont do to others
Oga they are thieves!
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 7:10pm On Apr 19
Xox1945:
Bro go and pay your credit have conscience
Do they have conscience?

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 7:12pm On Apr 19
Reelmii:
If na u be the loan app..u go allow urself travel ....why are people just wicked...the money u wan use to travel, why not use it to pay ur debt...

I no know wetin dey make una feel say una sharp.....
Keep quiet! Only a thief will demand the kind of interest rate they ask for. They are thieves!

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 7:19pm On Apr 19
Sinkara:
Pls treat as Urgent
Thanks
Lol those businesses are illegal, have you ever heard them take anyone to court on account of default? Brother, if you want to travel, go and may the Lord be with you. Thank you for doing them strong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 7:21pm On Apr 19
Justrite007:

Debtor go and pay you debt hahahaha you can never travel out of the country if you owing because credit bureau will check your back ground and it will hinder you from traveling out so go pay your debt
What the hell do you mean by credit bureau? Those loan apps if they are not thieves can they show anyone their head office? OP ignore this one. Just travel and may the Lord be with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Reelmii: 7:59pm On Apr 19
PROPEACE:

Keep quiet! Only a thief will demand the kind of interest rate they ask for. They are thieves!
did u not know about the Interest rate before collecting the loan Abi na after u collect finish, u con remember say interest high ....are u not the biggest thief

They point gun for ur head to collect loans from them... no be u carry ur two left legs go meet them...u better pay wat u owe and stop embarrassing urself in public
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 8:45pm On Apr 19
Reelmii:
did u not know about the Interest rate before collecting the loan Abi na after u collect finish, u con remember say interest high ....are u not the biggest thief

They point gun for ur head to collect loans from them... no be u carry ur two left legs go meet them...u better pay wat u owe and stop embarrassing urself in public
They should go to NDIC and say they want to register as a financial institution with such an interest rate let's see. Alternatively, they can go to court and sue defaulters or do they not have the right to do so?

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by BalticGold: 9:46pm On Apr 19
Yes, to Kirikiri.
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Justrite007: 9:49pm On Apr 19
PROPEACE:

What the hell do you mean by credit bureau? Those loan apps if they are not thieves can they show anyone their head office? OP ignore this one. Just travel and may the Lord be with you.

See them and you telling him to travel with another person money if it’s you how will you feel see op you can’t travel out without paying that money
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by dododawa1: 9:58pm On Apr 19
Are u ok?
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 6:57am On Apr 20
Justrite007:

See them and you telling him to travel with another person money if it’s you how will you feel see op you can’t travel out without paying that money
Yes he should travel with other people's money. If your country, third world as it is says there are rules regarding operation as a financial institution and there are interest rates that are not permissible, and a Chinese company comes and operates in your country offering loans with ridiculous rates, I don't care if anyone collects that loan and refuses to pay. They are thieves and exploiters. Can they go to US or UK and do that to their citizens? They only do that to the vulnerable poor of a country like Nigeria where the government doesn't care.
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:16am On Apr 20
Nigerians are bad debtors, I have vowed never to borrow anyone money again in my life. I had to write off 79k I borrowed friends, n till today, de refused to pay me. the recent one was 25k since January, dis guy came n was begging me that e wants to change his phone screen, dat e will pay back next week, till date this guy refused to pay me, i saw him last week, e go hotel opposite my building go lodge woman. Omo I don learn lesson o.

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Justrite007: 10:46am On Apr 20
PROPEACE:

Yes he should travel with other people's money. If your country, third world as it is says there are rules regarding operation as a financial institution and there are interest rates that are not permissible, and a Chinese company comes and operates in your country offering loans with ridiculous rates, I don't care if anyone collects that loan and refuses to pay. They are thieves and exploiters. Can they go to US or UK and do that to their citizens? They only do that to the vulnerable poor of a country like Nigeria where the government doesn't care.

When you know you can’t pay back why borrow the money and you saw the interest rate you went ahead because you want to steal and run away look you can travel out of the country with out paying that money whether you like it or not bet it with me it’s because of people like you that Nigeria can’t be better
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 10:53am On Apr 20
Justrite007:

When you know you can’t pay back why borrow the money and you saw the interest rate you went ahead because you want to steal and run away look you can travel out of the country with out paying that money whether you like it or not bet it with me it’s because of people like you that Nigeria can’t be better
Oga, I don't patronise those dogs, but I will still answer you. A drowning man can do anything to survive, no well to do person will go to those dogs to borrow money. They prey on the vulnerable poor because they know the poor man in his desperation has not got many choices. I don't pity the rats. OP, travel if you want to, God will be with you! Do those MFuxxers pay tax in this country? No! They are worse thieves! If Dem born their papa well make them go court go report OP.

3 Likes

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Justrite007: 11:51am On Apr 20
PROPEACE:

Oga, I don't patronise those dogs, but I will still answer you. A drowning man can do anything to survive, no well to do person will go to those dogs to borrow money. They prey on the vulnerable poor because they know the poor man in his desperation has not got many choices. I don't pity the rats. OP, travel if you want to, God will be with you! Do those MFuxxers pay tax in this country? No! They are worse thieves! If Dem born their papa well make them go court go report OP.

You are supporting non sense see op you can’t travel out because first they would be a back ground check on you if you a criminal or owing debt if found guilty see forget the traveling they won’t issue your visa and you will be ban forever
Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 1:55pm On Apr 20
Justrite007:

You are supporting non sense see op you can’t travel out because first they would be a back ground check on you if you a criminal or owing debt if found guilty see forget the traveling they won’t issue your visa and you will be ban forever
Lol OP if you like believe this nonsense, this guy is just one of the agents of those thieves. They are illegal and won't dare report to anyone that you owe them. My colleague borrowed six hundred thousand from them and refused to pay and he travelled to US just last week. His cousin did same and travelled to Norway late last year. Just travel and don't pay them. May the good Lord be with you and bless you in all your endeavours. Amen!

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by Justrite007: 4:46pm On Apr 20
PROPEACE:

Lol OP if you like believe this nonsense, this guy is just one of the agents of those thieves. They are illegal and won't dare report to anyone that you owe them. My colleague borrowed six hundred thousand from them and refused to pay and he travelled to US just last week. His cousin did same and travelled to Norway late last year. Just travel and don't pay them. May the good Lord be with you and bless you in all your endeavours. Amen!

Okay be pushing him forward until he get visa disapprove because he is owing maybe that is when his eye 👁 will clear and will be running outer skelter to pay back the loan I just do not know why you encouraging fraud

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by PROPEACE: 10:55pm On Apr 20
Justrite007:

Okay be pushing him forward until he get visa disapprove because he is owing maybe that is when his eye 👁 will clear and will be running outer skelter to pay back the loan I just do not know why you encouraging fraud
Oga I say keep kwayet! I said I know two people that successfully travelled after eating their money and refusing to pay. Palmpay etal are fraudsters! They are not registered and non tax paying financial entities. Thunder will never cease to fire them! OP, NO JUPITER will deny you visa on account of that evil loan. If you feel guilty of not paying them, just pray for forgiveness and God will forgive you. But don't pay that money else thunder will fire you too! Travel and may the good Lord be with you and bless you with every food gift in your promised land. Amen!

1 Like

Re: If A Owe Fairmoney Or Palmpay A Huge Amount Of Money, Can I Leave Nigeria?? by 1000Capacity: 11:50pm On Apr 20
Sinkara:
Pls treat as Urgent
Thanks
you want to run away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam / Pointblank news publisher, Jackson Caught With Fake Bribed Dollers In Akwa Ibom / 4 Men Arrested For Gangraping A Prostitute In Ikeja!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.