Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Creating And Selling Nfts: Rarible's Move Towards DAO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Creating And Selling Nfts: Rarible's Move Towards DAO (59 Views)

Join My Legendarg Web3 Community (airdrops) changed to LUCENT DAO / Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating And Selling Nfts: Rarible's Move Towards DAO by Mmaak7(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19
Just recently, I wrote an article about how a Solana blockchain art project (Artrade) is helping artists raise their earnings and even further transforming their physical works into RWA essentially NFTs. With that in mind, I came across Rarible, a marketplace that focuses on digital art and NFTs and the similarities of the platforms caught my attention.

Rarible allows artists to sell their creations as NFTs, essentially digital certificates of ownership and cuts out middlemen, connecting artists directly with buyers. Beyond trading, Rarible offers a somewhat user-friendly interface for creating NFTs, even for beginners.

The platform unlike Artrade is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses its own token, RARI, for governance and rewarding active users. In the long term they seem building with the goal of becoming a DAO in the future

While it's still early days, I have no doubt Rarible offers a unique approach to buying, selling, and creating digital art, and the recent listing on Bitget will further expose it to new communities and potential investors.

Do you think RARI's approach will be sustainable as a marketplace for NFTs?

(1) (Reply)

In All Thy Fading, Fade Not Sender Wallet Airdrop. / Premium Hall @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos / Urgent Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.