Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fraudulent Transactions... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Transactions... (262 Views)

Fraudulent Transactions On My Access Bank Account / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / My Name Is Dr Tunde And This Is How I Conquer Fraudulent Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Transactions... by Teejaney88(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19
Someone had access to my ATM Card and the password. He went on to be recharging his phone from my account using the info he had. I went to the bank to find out if they could trace the phone number being recharged through my account but they said they can't.
Pls guys I need help because the same person has defrauded other members of the family but none has any concrete evidence to hold against him. Is there any way I could trace the PHONE NUMBER being recharged.
This is urgent and any idea will be helpful...
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by MidasTouch15: 3:02pm On Apr 19
It will be in your account statement
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by tuzeriouz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19
Why would someone know your ATM pin?
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by Teejaney88(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19
tuzeriouz:
Why would someone know your ATM pin?
he's my brother, I sent him to get some cash for me.
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by Teejaney88(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19
MidasTouch15:
It will be in your account statement
you mean the phone number that was recharged
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by MidasTouch15: 6:12pm On Apr 19
Teejaney88:
you mean the phone number that was recharged
Yes

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by loffyloffy: 4:25am On Apr 20
Teejaney88:
he's my brother, I sent him to get some cash for me.

That makes you likeable..you gave out the PIN yourselfe so even if your account is cleaned out, it is not the redponsibility of the bank
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by Teejaney88(m): 4:43am On Apr 20
loffyloffy:

That makes you likeable..you gave out the PIN yourselfe so even if your account is cleaned out, it is not the redponsibility of the bank
Relax Bro, you will have to trust someone someday, especially family...
Re: Fraudulent Transactions... by kpakpakpa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20
loffyloffy:

Good evening sir

(1) (Reply)

NCS Intercepts 1,825 Bags Of Foreign Rice, Other Commodities, In Katsina State / Police Deny Shooting In Kano. / In Abuja Man Docked For Alleged Threat To Pour Acid‎ On Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.