Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku (20202 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Finestgal: 2:35am On Apr 20
Actress Mary Njoku Claim That Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4NisTocfA

Oga! Stop avoiding your responsibilities by using the paternity test excuse? Consider seeking second and third opinions. Misdiagnosis is very common. What if you are wrong?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C59B03BIlZc/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Mikespecialone(m): 2:53am On Apr 20
Yes oo , I can’t be responsible for an irresponsible responsibility

380 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by eazzzy1(m): 3:13am On Apr 20
If churches will not wed couples until they see a genotype test and pregnancy test, the same rules of should be extended of not christening a child until there’s proof of paternity.

355 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by eazzzy1(m): 3:29am On Apr 20
eazzzy1:
A man does not need proof of paternity to run from responsibilities. Will you kill him if he tells you he doesn’t have money?

The wife’s reaction to the first result is what determines if you need a second test. Most women know their partner isn’t the child’s father or at least have doubts. So when confronted with the result they just admit it.

A woman who is convinced that nothing of such happened will stand her ground and insist the result is wrong. Since most people who go for the test already have their suspicions, the test is only a confirmation of what they already believed to be true.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by vastolord4(m): 5:07am On Apr 20
Exactly!!! Run from another's responsibility not mine..

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by immortalcrown(m): 5:29am On Apr 20
Simply do the test to stop men from running from their responsibilities.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by KingEarnest(m): 6:01am On Apr 20
This woman's husband should do DNA test on their children. The way this woman has been ranting about DNA is suspicious.

311 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Mushmush: 6:26am On Apr 20
What is this mad woman saying?

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by chigoziri2403(m): 8:10am On Apr 20
With the way this woman has been going about defending promiscuity

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by gift2xl: 12:30pm On Apr 20
Summary... A clear conscience fears no accusations.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Alexiiydon: 12:52pm On Apr 20
See idiot run from responsibilities that’s not my own

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Franzinni: 1:21pm On Apr 20
Haha it is well jare

1 Like

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by meum: 1:21pm On Apr 20
I can’t be responsible for an irresponsible behaviour.

The irresponsible one has to take full responsibility for her actions

If you want a second & third test because you feel the first one is misdiagnosed, then pay for it.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by callmevirus(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Hoeloshow

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by jiz: 1:22pm On Apr 20
Endtime actress !!!! Seun, this kind of trash doesn't deserve FP

15 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by success1smyn(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20
Ok, so you want them to take responsibility for another man's child abi?

Dey play?

41 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Wizpa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20
angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by FactBoyz: 1:23pm On Apr 20
sad
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by elder1002: 1:23pm On Apr 20
God abeg. Make we no marry ASHAWO KEEP FOR HOUSE SAY NA WIFE.

NA U CHEAT, BORN BASTARD COME WANT MAKE ANY OTHER MAN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ADULTERY.

SOME WOMEN SHA NA SCUM.

Same women are the ones pouring acid, hot water and being wicked to maids and housekeepers.

They find it very hard to love a child they didn't give birth to but they wan make man take responsibility for their after cheating.

Imagine after a man had rammed her in different styles, his Di**ck fell of she inserted it in.. spit on it as lube and got pregnant now she's talking of responsibility.

Only simps fall for this usless vwoman

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Kingpele(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20
grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by NaijaSumigan: 1:23pm On Apr 20
A
Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Samtino(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20
Which responsibility, why should I run from responsibility when the children are mine,

10 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by PotatoSalad(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20
Okuko nyuo ahu, ala achuwa ya oso.
No further comment.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by jiz: 1:23pm On Apr 20
Exactly

KingEarnest:
This woman's husband should do DNA test on their children. The way this woman has been ranting about DNA is suspicious.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by HEBEI: 1:23pm On Apr 20
You are afraid of DNA test because of your waywardness shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by chukkysnow: 1:24pm On Apr 20
Am surprised that this is coming from a woman I felt was a responsible woman.
I feel so disappointed at her right now

40 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Julibet: 1:24pm On Apr 20
This are the people ladies listen to?

22 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by jiz: 1:24pm On Apr 20
Oil dey your head grin
eazzzy1:
If churches will not wed couples until they see a genotype test and pregnancy test, the same rules of should be extended of not christening a child until there’s proof of paternity.

13 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Asmmi: 1:24pm On Apr 20
Im sure she doesn't know her real father

13 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by SalamRushdie: 1:24pm On Apr 20
That your husband should do a test in his kids with U sef

23 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by Watinhapen(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20
If not that your kids look like their father, I would’ve advised him to do paternity test. It’s obvious that this woman is a feminist with the way she always defend the female gender no matter what.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by tobenuel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20
I'm glad you now have a son. sit back and allow him father someone's else child from a useless Nigerian geh

some kind things wey I dey hear for this country just dey make me dey vex, dey para

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke's White Wedding Pictures / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.