Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist (15860 Views)

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice / Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by voiceoftheupcom: 4:14am On Apr 20
Mayorkun slams Nicki DaBarbie with N1Billion lawsuit for accusing him of being a ritualist

Nigerian musician Adewale Emmanuel Mayowa, better known by his stage as Mayorkun, has sued TikTok influencer Nicki DaBarbie for N1 billion for defamation and accusing him of being a ritualist.

According to Eyes Of Lagos, the dancer said that Mayorkun and Skiibii were trying to take advantage of her for esoteric rituals.

Additionally, Nickie DaBarbie disclosed that the people who had abused her threatened to sue her if news got out.

Mayorkun posted a letter requesting that she stop making disparaging remarks about him, refuting all of the accusations.

The TikToker was instructed to take down the offensive publications across all social media platforms within 24 hours.

She was also required to pay N1 billion in damages for all emotional distress, lost endorsements, and legal fees, and to write a formal apology to Mayorkun on the same platforms.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/20/mayorkun-slams-nicki-dabarbie-with-n1billion-lawsuit-for-accusing-him-of-being-a-ritualist/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by FreeStuffsNG: 4:48am On Apr 20
I knew she is in trouble. This is looking like a civil case though

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by viceddy95(m): 4:58am On Apr 20
All of them are clout chasers…….but the way some of these girls reason and behave sometimes,dy tire person…..

19 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by tobenuel(m): 5:02am On Apr 20
I know the young man, but the other human being I know not

59 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Boogyman557: 6:28am On Apr 20
Nn

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by helinues: 6:34am On Apr 20
N1bn suit, Mr certified loner, take it easy oo

I thought you said no one fit change am for you...lol

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Abee79(m): 7:03am On Apr 20
Truth is a sure defense in libel/slander cases. If only she can prove what she said . . . 😁

11 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:04am On Apr 20
Las Las Dem go nack and matter go end

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by turmacs(f): 7:04am On Apr 20
Only God knows wetin you find go their house. Some people might say she might have gone to negotiate an influencing deal, ok fine but inside skibi bedroom? grin All these so called influencers, anyone who thinks these girls can sustain the kind of lifestyle they live just by influencing is not telling him/herself the truth. Majority of these girls are into hook-up, high class prostitution.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Atarakpa: 7:04am On Apr 20
If say ritual is real. Can she provide or produce 1b if used?

24 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Fidinno(m): 7:04am On Apr 20
B

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by englishmart(m): 7:04am On Apr 20
Na that ritualist I wan be now sef, as money no gree lap legally

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:05am On Apr 20
Season of Sue and counter sue. Talk anyhow, you end in court. I like this

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Sabadon(m): 7:05am On Apr 20
grin

na the 1billion off me🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by tiswell(m): 7:05am On Apr 20
Diswan is trying to resurrect what's remaining of his dead music career

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by donbenie(m): 7:06am On Apr 20
helinues:
N1bn suit, Mr certified loner, take it easy oo

I thought you said no one fit change am for you...lol
That the infinite irony in your comment is lost on you,is mind-blowing..

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by MarketDispatch: 7:06am On Apr 20
tobenuel:

How to get popular....now you know her

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by tefishy(m): 7:06am On Apr 20
I just hope she has proof for her claim, if not, she should face the consequences
Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by UselessBuharist: 7:06am On Apr 20
That babe was high on drug, that was my first response to her allegation yesterday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Marvieduke(f): 7:07am On Apr 20
1billion is too small he should increase it naaa....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by donbenie(m): 7:07am On Apr 20
C
Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Stanleymaster1: 7:09am On Apr 20
To accuse person for social media na very easy thing. But to bear the consiquences when the accusation no come with envidences, na there problem dey. One billion no be small money.

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Yeancahmie007(m): 7:09am On Apr 20
tobenuel:
even your father's child you don't know. Dou.t trust anyone.
Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by kingthreat(m): 7:10am On Apr 20
Una just dey slam people with money wey dey no fit pay

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by phransix2: 7:11am On Apr 20
Gbadugbakun:
Las Las Dem go nack and matter go end

That's if them never knack sef

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by dalass(f): 7:11am On Apr 20
Now I can see he's truly a ritualist.

He wants to use the girl to cashout 1Billion? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by lesbiconverter: 7:14am On Apr 20
Why were they trying to feed a street girl brownies? grin

She may win the case for that reason .😂

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by 2shure: 7:15am On Apr 20
Lost which endorsement deals,under how many hours.ole. does that girl look like who has 2million naira,talkless of 1 billion. Broke dunce who sings trash. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:16am On Apr 20
Make una Dey calm down

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by floret23(f): 7:18am On Apr 20
Are you not a Ritualist? Don't use your ill-gotten weath to oppress that lady.
Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Smitaro100(m): 7:20am On Apr 20
Hope say dem been no give her kolos smoke because na only kolos fit mk person see everybody around am as suspect or threat.

Any which way, d matter should be properly investigated.

say no to drugs..

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by Offpoint1: 7:20am On Apr 20
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

“If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze / The Adeleke Ancestral Lineage Have Always Been Into Ibo Women More / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.