Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party (24595 Views)

Lagos Government Seizes Goods Displayed By Traders Along Highway (Pics, Video) / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by id4sho(m): 7:35am On Apr 21
E go reach everybody cheesy
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Difrent: 7:39am On Apr 21
money121:
“After God, Na Government” - Habeeb Okikiola😃😃
Ijoba No be anybody Mate😃😃

Please Respect the Naira, Spray Wisely

ijoba amunimooogun

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Aguiyimba(m): 7:43am On Apr 21
bookson:
Nigerians like creating content out of everything. I'll walk you out if you should display this kind of attitude in my event.
Who you wan spoil market for?

Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Nteogwuija(m): 7:58am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:

Those monies could be used to buy the couples gifts or send it to their account. It's more reasonable that way

The motive for spraying of money is to show off. Most won't transfer that money because it defeats the purpose.

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Biteized(m): 8:07am On Apr 21
Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by nedekid: 8:09am On Apr 21
chicfarmer:
No need for this sign board, just get the mc to make a simple announcement to that effect, dazall.
What of those deaf and dumb or with ear wax that don't hear word?

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Adeniyiademola(m): 8:14am On Apr 21
kestolove95:
Nonsense.... I will be spraying #100 notes 2marow at a friend's birthday. Come arrest mi
Kestolove. You no dey rest!?
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Nyanabo(m): 8:22am On Apr 21
Yesterday we were made to spray money into a party jollof cooler. 😅😅 It was really funny.

Initially when the MC announced that the guest are free to come spray money, nobody stood up including yours truly. The Chairman later asked that the bring the big cooler to we could spray into it. 😅😅😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:23am On Apr 21
kestolove95:
Nonsense.... I will be spraying #100 notes 2marow at a friend's birthday. Come arrest mi
EFCC has no business with #100 wielding broke clowns.....go and make decent money thru indecent ways,they will find you......!

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Apr 21
Which one be spray wisely?!!

Better change that to "Put your money in sealed envelope"!

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Tendd: 8:36am On Apr 21
"Don't spray money,put your money gifts in the box"
"Fine and jail term awaits culprits" should be on banners at parties and ceremonies across the country.
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by yakson84(m): 8:46am On Apr 21
If there is anything reasonable EFCC has done since inception is this banning of spraying of naira at occasion. Nigerians are not discipiine
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by muyico(m): 8:55am On Apr 21
person wey no fit read nko? no be everybody shabi read
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by justmondris: 9:02am On Apr 21
socialmediaman:
The “spray wisely” line should read something like “Don’t spray”

People should be provided with boxes or something to place their money gifts on

If you do this. Most guests will eat 10k food and drop 100 naira in the box.
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by vickyboi: 9:53am On Apr 21
No more , make I show myself ….
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Honestey: 10:01am On Apr 21
'EFCC no be your mate' should be added too
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by OloolaSunky1122(m): 10:18am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:

No be your kind people dem dey find grin

Abi oooo
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:29am On Apr 21
bookson:
Nigerians like creating content out of everything. I'll walk you out if you should display this kind of attitude in my event.
Who you wan spoil market for?

This is the work of the celebrant
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by money121(m): 10:31am On Apr 21
justmondris:

If you do this. Most guests will eat 10k food and drop 100 naira in the box.
So you organize party so you can cashout from your guest?
If skin no full no put body

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by HartetarLee001: 10:51am On Apr 21
Nteogwuija:

The motive for spraying of money is to show off. Most won't transfer that money because it defeats the purpose.
No be lie Ajeh….
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Apr 21
youngrichnigga:
Why is she half naked angry angry angry angry

And how is that your business what an adult chose to wear?
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by bigiyaro(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21
since southerners can't do without spraying money, just contact me for your dummy copies. I will sell you dummies that you can resale to your party freaks to spray on you.
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Shahensha(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21
Spray with caution

Drowning in Data? Translate it Fast!

Are you Stuck with tedious data entry or struggling to translate content? Free up your time and gain peace of mind! I offer accurate data entry and high-quality translation services in a variety of languages. 07065779626 today
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by essentialone(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21
Even the lady do face like Naira wey dem don mutilate.

Unlike @pretydiva, the love of my life, who is totally pretty, like unmutilated Naira note.
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by HisaacPlus: 3:29pm On Apr 21
kestolove95:

The issue with unknown and heady nonentity like you is that you would serve your jail term PEACEFULLY without your street people knowing!
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Apr 21
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by youngrichnigga: 4:39pm On Apr 21
Sleekfingers:

And how is that your business what an adult chose to wear?
My business in this is that I want to know if she's a relation of yours, I hope that answers your question

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Daughterboard(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21
Bobrisky Effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by DavidEsq(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21
socialmediaman:
The “spray wisely” line should read something like “Don’t spray”

People should be provided with boxes or something to place their money gifts on
This is the brand of illiteracy currently ravaging this GenZ. They lack comprehension skills so badly, yet they defend it so vigorously. Imagine saying "spray wisely". Isn't spraying itself the crime here? Where is wise praying categorized from unwise spraying? Foolish lots
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by princefunm: 10:02am On Apr 22
Spray wisely ke?

You spray...you go to Lion building...finish
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by breezeng: 3:37pm On Apr 22
Why spraying at all. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student / Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.