Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

He Can Never Make That Kind Of Money Throughout His Entire Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Can Never Make That Kind Of Money Throughout His Entire Career (109 Views)

Github Fires Its Entire India Engineering Team, Over 140 Employees Hit / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Can Never Make That Kind Of Money Throughout His Entire Career by whumeykarz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21
There’s a man called Kelvin (not his real name) who is an Accountant by profession. He is passionate about his career, and he ensured he acquired all the necessary certifications that can make him progress in his career.

He works for a fairly good company where he’s been paid 500k monthly (good salary, right?). But it is not so good for him to live in one of the most expensive cities like Lagos, where house rent and transportation costs are on the high side.

He has a wife and three children who are still at the primary level of education. Both parents are still alive, aged and retired. Kelvin is the firstborn of Six.

With all this being said about him, I’m pretty sure you have an idea of where his salary is being expended.

Of course, he wishes to own a house, buy a car, go on vacations with his family and do some other projects. They require money to carry out.

However, he would rather focus on the basics for survival, like rent, the children's education, and family upkeep.

One day, I was having a discussion with Kelvin, and I shared with him about somebody who made 11 million naira in a day.

He started asking me which company he works for, what his profession is, and what he does to earn such a large amount of money in the day.

The money will take him 2 years of salary without spending to gather.

He didn’t believe such money could be earned legitimately in a day.

Well, I didn’t believe it either until I carried out my research and also got involved. Then I realised it’s 100% possible to earn such an amount of money, as demonstrated by the person who made 11 million naira in a day.

All it takes is access to the right information and to surround yourself with people who have an abundant mindset, a belief that there are always enough resources for everyone to succeed.

After showing Kelvin the possibility, the image below shows the person who made 11 million naira sharing his testimony to the community he belongs.....

Continue reading from Source >>CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home On Your Phone (data Entry, Customer Service) Payment: #2,500/hr / Growth!!! / Learn To Sell People's Products Online Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.