Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

INTERVIEW: ‘I Can’t Say No To God — Gospel Singer Sage Discusses Music Career, D - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / INTERVIEW: ‘I Can’t Say No To God — Gospel Singer Sage Discusses Music Career, D (57 Views)

INTERVIEW: ‘I Can’t Say No To God — Gospel Singer Sage Discusses Music Career, D / 'Thankful': Queen Kel & Davido Sing To God In A Gospel Song (Photo, Video) / Akon – Can’t Say No Mp3 And Mp4 Download Audio And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: ‘I Can’t Say No To God — Gospel Singer Sage Discusses Music Career, D by Abaga001: 5:27pm On Apr 21
Sage, a fast-rising Nigerian gospel singer, has an unrivalled passion for music.

From turning heads in the church choir as a child to churning out special numbers effortlessly on Sundays, music has remained an integral part of him for years.

However, it never seemed like something to make a career out of all along.

Not anymore, though.

Sage, whose real name is Solomon Ebong, has rekindled his love for music, and this time, he is taking it a step higher.

The rising gospel singer is set to drop his debut song titled ‘Higher’ on April 21, 2024.

In this interview with CrispNG, he opens up about his love for music, debut song, challenges, and other issues.

Tell us more about yourself

My name is Solomon Godwin Ebong, going by the name SAGE, which is a coinage of my full name as well as a reference to the Biblical King Solomon who is reputed to have been a wise king.

I am a graduate of Mass Communication from the Department of Mass Communication, University of Nigeria Nsukka. I am from Akwa Ibom State. A lover of music, worship and the study of the Word of God.

READ MORE:

https://crispng.com/interview-i-cant-say-no-to-god-gospel-singer-sage-discusses-music-career-debut-song/

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Bell Armstrong To Release First Album In Over 10 Years / Hello family please I'm an upcoming artist please kindly Stream my songs ��� / Catholic Mass Readings, Today, 30th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.