Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage (957 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21
Saw this woman's before and after marriage pics on Facebook and decided to share. How true is this statement

''If you're married to someone and after a while the person does not look better, becomes successful than you met him/her, you're a bad partner/ influence ''

A woman I know was accused by her church pastor that she isn't praying enough for her husband, that's why the man has been in reckless gambling addiction without stopping. An addiction he had even before marriage.
They actually made her feel responsible for her husband's addiction, to the point that she started losing herself.

What's your view on such marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Nazgul: 6:43pm On Apr 21
That's a picture of two different people.

2 Likes

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Jennyclay(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21
Nazgul:
she might be the same person.

May God not allow us marry a broke poverty stricken nonsense man undecided. That’s what you get when you settle for a broke man who can’t take good care of you.

What most married women are going through in the hands of these foolish men called husband is highly unspeakable undecided

I will always look down on broke men because they are bunch of nobody and they have absolutely nothing to offer. I hate them with passion!!! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21
Jennyclay:

May God not allow us marry a broke poverty stricken nonsense man undecided. That’s what you get when you settle for a broke man who can’t take good care of you.

What most married women are going through in the hands of these foolish men called husband is highly unspeakable undecided

I will always look down on broke men because they are bunch of nobody and they have absolutely to offer. I hate them with passion!!! undecided

Were grin
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Alexiiydon: 7:23pm On Apr 21
After behaving like Jenny Clay she come go marry and expect good marriage...Dey play my fans
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by muyico(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21
Two different pictures
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 21
The horseband even made her become blind in one eye. Some women can tolerate anything in the name of marriage. No self worth, no self esteem, zero intelligence, big pity.

4 Likes

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 21
Nazgul:
No. That's the same person

1 Like

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 21
muyico:
Two different pictures
No
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 8:37pm On Apr 21
LilMissFavvy:
The horseband even made her become blind in one eye. Some women can tolerate anything in the name of marriage. No self worth, no self esteem, zero intelligence, big pity.
And you think it's easy for both men and women to walk away with their children left behind? Many people stays in marriage for the sake of their children
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Nice2023(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21
Most of my class mates in secondary are already looking like an old mamas and papas,I mean very old.

Some of them started doing agbero,some started getting married early without income.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 8:54pm On Apr 21
Nice2023:
Most of my class mates in secondary are already looking like an old mamas and papas,I mean very old.

Marriage itself is hard work not to talk of marrying someone that stress you out.

1 Like

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21
The alpha male redpiller give her wotowoto

That’s me and Jennyclay after we get married

4 Likes

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 6:30am On Apr 22
obinna58:
The alpha male redpiller give her wotowoto

That’s me and Jennyclay after we get married
Hmmmmmm
Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Double0h7(f): 9:51am On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

I will always look down on broke men because they are bunch of nobody and they have absolutely nothing to offer. I hate them with passion!!! undecided

You always say the quiet parts loud 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Double0h7(f): 9:53am On Apr 22
LilMissFavvy:

Not blind in one eye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Legal001: 10:14am On Apr 22
cry cry cry
Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured

2 Likes

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 10:33am On Apr 22
Legal001:
cry cry cry
Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured
Sure

1 Like

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:09am On Apr 23
Nice2023:

Some of them started doing agbero,some started getting married early without income.

This right here is one of the major causes of looking older than your age in marriage. Marrying Poor. Your lives will dwindle to a point of no return because you can't even afford the basic needs of life and you both have to share resources meant for one.
This is why I run from any man who's not financially ready. I won't even date you.
My papa no suffer me, no man will come and suffer me in the name of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage by Darlingme(f): 10:36pm On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:

This right here is one of the major causes of looking older than your age in marriage. Marrying Poor. Your lives will dwindle to a point of no return because you can't even afford the basic needs of life and you both have to share resources meant for one.
This is why I run from any man who's not financially ready. I won't even date you.
My papa no suffer me, no man will come and suffer me in the name of marriage.

And if the couple lack understanding and start giving birth to multiple children, the weight will be too much on them

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do, It Would Require Four Men To Do / Who Will You Support "your Father Or Your Husband To Be" / How Do I Stop Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.