Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation? (63 Views)

The Rise Of No-code Tools: How They're Revolutionizing Tech / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? / Professional Email Writing And Linkedin Optimization Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation? by ComeComing: 8:49am On Apr 22
Good day fellas. I'll be brief. I'm 24 and do work night shift in a fuel station on a meagre salary. Most Nigerians are always trying to rip you at any given opportunity.

Come June, I have planned to resign but I want to start learning a tangible online skill now. And after countless painstaking research on the internet, I have decided to settle with either copywriting, email writing or no code automation, but I don't know which is worth learning for financial freedom so I have come to seek the opinion of experience folks here. I have the time and resources [phone, laptop and data]

NB: I'm not tech savvy

Thanks for reading.

Re: Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation? by ComeComing: 8:50am On Apr 22
nlfpmod
Re: Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation? by Stephen0mozzy: 9:17am On Apr 22
All skills are worth learning....
Have you identified the market for the three you have researched?

How's the freelancing environment for the skill? Cos you'll probably start from there before getting a full-time role.

Automation (depending on what) looks promising.....
Copyrighting with sales looks good....
Email writing and creating email templates look interesting

(1) (Reply)

What If I Reveal A Method To Earn Your First $250 Online With Chrome & Whatsapp / Job Vacancy 130k Salary / Step Into Design Elegance: Your Vision, Our Creation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.