Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Urgent Career Help Please! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Career Help Please! (122 Views)

Urgent Career Advice / Urgent Career Advice Needed From Computer Gurus! / Career Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Career Help Please! by Fefa: 10:28am On Apr 22
Hello great minds,

I am a storyteller for children between ages 5 - 13. I am also a juvenile coach to children of the ages above.

I am a trained Teacher with well over 10 years of teaching experiences across different states in Nigeria. Recently ( about 2 years ago ), I discovered a great passion for impacting young people with positive moral values through stories telling which lead to my resignation from my 8 - 5 job and the beginning of a whole new career...

I am of the opinion that integrating the formal education with positive moral values could be the answer to a healthier society for all.

Formal education, though the bedrock of any society is certainly NOT the ONLY answer to reducing or possibly eradicating the alarming and increasing rate of social menances especially; amongst young people!

I would appreciate your kind suggestions on the below:

1. How I can maximize the use of the different social media platforms. Kindly note that I am not an avid user of the same.

2. How to use my stories and contents to reach a wider audience and get opportunities to impact these young minds.

3. Generate income and supports for my time and efforts which will in turn afford me more opportunities to reach my goals of impacting young minds especially those in underserved communities.

Moreso, I believe that now is the best time to catch them young, prepare them for a healthier future and equip them with the required information they deserve to make the right choices because I believe that safety in rural areas equals safety in urban areas!

Re: Urgent Career Help Please! by wittywriter: 11:31am On Apr 22
Great conceptual vision...howbeit start by creating your community creatively.
With the age bracket(5-13yrs) you mentioned I'll suggest you create an online presence for contents archiving...
[1] The easiest way to actively maximize social media is by been deliberately in the faces of your intended audience... So ask yourself this question.. Whom are your audience? Children or their Parent(s)/Guidance (s)?.
Fefa:

Thank you so much for your timely and detailed reply.

I so much appreciate your help! On the solid point you raised on the community creativity, I am already putting up plans to reach out to schools.

In your own honest opinion, whom do you think would be the best audience; parents or children with reasons?
@Bolded you are the one to make this decision based on your expertise and the vision you have.

Howbeit reaching out to schools should be your last approach after you have created a community from the existing patronage you enjoy (as you claim).

Howbeit there is a more effective way to achieve your community via what is called Influenced PA Value.
It simply requires you to outsource for community at a cost.
Fefa:

Thank you so much for your tangible contribution and I really appreciate.

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Career Help Please! by Fefa: 2:07pm On Apr 22
wittywriter:
With the age bracket(5-13yrs) you mentioned I'll suggest you create an online presence for contents archiving...
[1] The easiest way to actively maximize social media is by been deliberately in the faces of your intended audience... So ask yourself this question.. Whom are your audience? Children or their Parent(s)/Guidance (s)?.

Wittyness

Thank you so much for your timely and detailed reply.

I so much appreciate your help! On the solid point you raised on the community creativity, I am already putting up plans to reach out to schools.

In your own honest opinion, whom do you think would be the best audience; parents or children with reasons?
Re: Urgent Career Help Please! by Fefa: 4:31pm On Apr 23
wittywriter:

@Bolded you are the one to make this decision based on your expertise and the vision you have.

Howbeit reaching out to schools should be your last approach after you have created a community from the existing patronage you enjoy (as you claim).

Howbeit there is a more effective way to achieve your community via what is called Influenced PA Value.
It simply requires you to outsource for community at a cost.

Wittyness

Thank you so much for your tangible contribution and I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Major Supplier Of Fresh And Undiluted Honey. / Opportunity For Writers To Showcase Their Skills / Engaged This 4 Side Hustle, Extra Income Guarantee Trade With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.