Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Want To Learn About Web3/crypto? Ask Me Anything. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Want To Learn About Web3/crypto? Ask Me Anything. (61 Views)

Ask Me About Any Hacked App / Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, / Ask Me Anything On Solar Power!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn About Web3/crypto? Ask Me Anything. by ins23: 11:17am On Apr 22
After some success, I've been looking for a way to give back to people as I genuinely believe the opportunities in crypto and web3 do not exist anywhere else.

Despite having a day job, I have lived and breathed crypto for the past 3.5 years.

The money is out there to be made but I know how hard things are to get started so I want to hold your hand in this journey and teach you all I know so you can be a fisherman too. Afterall knowledge is power.

cex, dex, airdrop, testnets, defi, nft, mints, arbitrage, sniping, staking, private wallet. Ask me anything.

Remember nothing comes easy, you need to have conviction; believe in the process and also work hard. Trust me, you can hit 4..5..6..7 figures in this game.

You might already be rich and only looking for safer bets...I got you too.

Depending on how this pans out, every fortnight, I will select someone that deserves a starting capital. This can help with your first investment; pay for gas fees or do some free mints.

Remember, you are the the architect of your life so always start from the man/woman in the mirror.
Re: Want To Learn About Web3/crypto? Ask Me Anything. by Decembe(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24
I'm interested.
Please,Can I Dm you?

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Air Goes Big: 12.9-inch Display And More / Aluminum Rolled Products Market Outlook Report 2023 / Nintendo Is Creating A "Zelda" Film As Pat Of A Recent Entertainment Push

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.