Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

HIV/AIDS CURE: Group Tasks FG To Support Professor Ben Amodu Fpsnn,fcam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HIV/AIDS CURE: Group Tasks FG To Support Professor Ben Amodu Fpsnn,fcam (174 Views)

Charles Ogbulogo Tasks FG On Harnessing Potentials Of The Blue Economy / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS CURE: Group Tasks FG To Support Professor Ben Amodu Fpsnn,fcam by OlabisiiJ: 3:06pm On Apr 22
A group, Forward Ever Initiative, has implored the Federal Government to partner with the Professor Ben Amodu of the African Alternative Medicines Hospital worldwide, to solidify the cure of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Diseases (AIDS) and other diseases which his alternative medicine cure.

Amodu, Professor of phytomedicine a researcher in phytho-medicine, had announced to the world that he had found a cure for HIV and AIDS

The former Director, Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Abuja, had said: "Our claims were subjected to a number of parameters. Before now, we have been treating and curing HIV/AIDS and I make it bold to say so because this is what can be verified. In other parts of the world, when they have discovery, they come out to say it but when one comes to Nigeria, they tell you not to talk. Why? For something I have done and I know I've gotten it, why would I not speak?

"So now, with the proof I have, which is all on social media in the last six months, we now felt it is the right time that we should report it to Nigerians."

The Coordinator of CSO Forward Ever Initiative, Comrade Bello Emmanuel, in a statement, said proclamation should not be swept under the carpet, but should be encouraged and supported.

"Testimonies are abound everywhere of people who have testified to the efficacy of Professor Ben Amodu's drugs in curing HIV and AIDS.

"The government should support him. Africa of Nigeria should not only be known for something bad. This is a worthy initiative that will thrust us in a good light. Aside that it will reduce the rate of mortality as a result of HIV and AIDS. Government should subsidise the health sector by making the drugs available through Prof. Ben Amodu.

"As CSO we have made findings and discovered that Professor Ben Amodu fpsnn fcam and his research team have attended World HIV/AID Conference in New York 15 years ago base on their research on HIV against NACA approval

"Today the research has healed so many of communicable and non communicable diseases."

Re: HIV/AIDS CURE: Group Tasks FG To Support Professor Ben Amodu Fpsnn,fcam by misreal(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22
Nah..
They will rather steal their countries resources and give it to their families,than support anything that has to do with innovations..
grin grin grin
Re: HIV/AIDS CURE: Group Tasks FG To Support Professor Ben Amodu Fpsnn,fcam by cpu2006(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22
No be Nija? Forget Abt it

(1) (Reply)

Apc/lp Survey, Obedient Have Before 2023, Jagabans Have Post 2023 / No Going Back On RAFAH Operation: ISRAEL / EFCC’s Handling Of Yahaya Bello’s Case Raises Concerns Of Political Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.